Categories > Books > Harry Potter > White Lantern Wizard

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 2 reviews

The 'War of Rings' happens during the TWT.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Fleur,Ginny,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-29 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 1026 words

0Illiterate
White Lantern Wizard


I don't own anybody from DC and Harry Potter.



Harry had gone to Platform 9 3/4 to meet up with his friends. He was changed; he was buffed, taller and didn't need his glasses anymore he only wears them to read now. He was in all white and silver or platinum, a shirt, cargo pants and boots. He looked around and motioned his constructs to follow him. They were white hard-light bag boys like from the 1920s pushing trolleys with his trunks, bags and Hedwig's cage behind him.

They went to the train, and then he got on and settled in to his chamber and switched his boots for slippers. His ring was gleaming in the light; he went in to his back pack and pulled out a book entitled: 'White Light of Hope' by H.J. Potter. It was his autobiography; he picked it up in a library in Shangri-La. It was interesting and he was in his second year when some one was at the door. "Come in," he said still reading. He wasn't paying attention until his ring flashed and he heard a voice.

"May I sit in here with you?" The voice was soft and feminine; he looked up and took off his reading glasses.

"Sure," he said and then looked over and saw her. She was gorgeous, her brown hair was in waves now, her body was now beautifully built, and she had a c to d cup bust line, a trim, flat stomach and waist and legs up to her neck that made a perfect ass of themselves. She was in a white shirt with the top two and the bottom 3 buttons loose, a micron skirt, knee high socks and clogs. "Hermione?" When she heard her name from someone that knew her, she looked up and locked eyes with him. She was drowning in his emerald green eyes.

"Harry?" She rushed in to his arms and he grabbed her in to a tight hug. She held her best friend against her well balanced body. She had him at arms length to stare at his emerald 'soul windows'. "Merlin Harry," she said. "It's so good to see you." He just enjoyed the feel of her body against him when his ring got his attention.

(There is a Star Sapphire very close by.)

'How close are we talking about?'

(You are hugging her Hermano.)

Harry slowly pulled back from her again and looked at her. Then they sat down, "so you're a ring barer too?" He asked she looked at him confused.

"Huh?" Her rings had alerted her of Harry.

(He is a White Lantern, Hermione dear.) Sent the Star Sapphire ring.

'A White Lantern did you tell me that they are like gods?'

(Yes and he is your soul mate.)

Tears started to come out of her eyes. Harry showed off his Lantern ring. "You too?" Tears continued to fall from her eyes, "Oh Harry!" She grabbed him in a tighter hug and cried in to his shoulder. Of course he was confused, but hey, he's a guy.

"Did I do something wrong 'Mione? I'm sorry." He said but she placed her fingers to his lips.

"You did nothing wrong Harry." She said, "I'm your bonded and now I don't have worry about you dying on me!"

"Uh, that's a good thing right?" She giggled in to his shoulder and kissed him on the lips softly.

"Yes, that's a very good thing." She said they were like this for a while. She was listening to his heart softly beating in her ear and was just willing to hold him. So he let her hold him. That was until they heard an argument going on.

"ARGH! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LISTEN TO HER ANYWAY?"

"What was that?" Said Hermione.

"Sounded like Ginny." Said Harry.

"RON! OH, YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD!" She said Harry and Hermione went out to see what was going on. Sure enough Ron was getting the riot act read to by Ginny. She was so mad that blood was coming out of her mouth.

(Hey, be careful Hermano. She has the 'Red Lantern' ring.)

'Red Lantern!' "Mione, she's a Red Lantern!" He whispered to Hermione.

"I know but she's not doing anything."

"YOU MAKE ME SICK! GET OUT OF MY FACE!" Ron slunked away with his head down.

"Should we go and say hello?" Said Hermione, Harry nodded and they went over to her.

Ginny saw Harry and Hermione and ran right to them to give them a big hug. 'I knew she had a temper but this is ridiculous.' Harry thought.

(It starts that way, Harry dear. But then they give in to the rage.)

'So what do we do then?' Hermione asked, as they had a link with each other, Harry's ring answered.

(Keep an eye on her for now.)

(That is the best we can do for now darlings.)

'And make sure she doesn't give in to the rage?'

(Yes Hermione dear.)

'Alright,' they thought.

"Come on Ginny let's go and talk in my compartment." Said Harry and so they did.

"Why were you so mad at Ron?" Asked Hermione as they sat down.

"Because he's going along with what mum said about you Hermione." Hermione looked at her.

"What did she say?" Said Harry.

"She called her a slut!"

"Why?"

"Well, take a look at how you are dressed Mione."

"So, I don't understand. I mean she is a lovely girl. I'd be happy to be seen with her."

"Mum, now thinks she is a slut because of the fact she wants to look good for the person she loves. It's not Ron, thank goodness." Harry chuckled and started to tease her.

"So it's Neville," he said Hermione just looked at him in shock. "Wow Herm," he shedded crocodile tears. "I didn't know you were such a heart breaker." Ginny laughed, Hermione swatted him on the shoulder.

"I'm NOT like that! I love you Harry!" She said defensively.

"I know," with that he kissed her on the lips.

Continued
Sign up to rate and review this story