Categories > Books > Harry Potter > White Lantern Wizard

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Meeting the other Ring barers.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Fleur,Ginny,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-29 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 1131 words

1Original
Once at Hogwarts everyone got off the train and headed for the school. Harry was thinking about if there were other ring barers at school. His ring had detected another barer before walking in to the school. 'Where?'

(To your left.) Harry looked and saw a young man with short dark hair, brown eyes and had the looks of a leader. He was dressed in a shirt, tie, sweater vest, slacks, loafers and a cloak. He was with his father who was helping him with his things. (He's a Green Lantern.)

'Well, I am going to say hello then.' So he went over to them, Cedric Diggory was a 7th year Hufflepuff, Quiddich captain and a Green Lantern. His ring detected Harry walking over to him.

(He's an ally, don't worry.)

"Hi, I'm…" Harry started.

"Harry Potter," he said. "I'm Cedric Diggory it's nice to meet you." They shook ring hands.

Harry sighed and smirked, "of course you'd know who I am."
"Yeah, you're a White Lantern." Harry was in shock. "I know you are also the 'Boy Who Lived' but, I see you as a White Lantern first and foremost."

Harry chuckled, "so you don't care that I took a killing curse head on as a baby?"

Cedric chuckled as well, "no 'You know who' is just a 'red herring'." They laughed, "I'll defer to you as a White Lantern and not as the 'Boy Who Lived'."

"I can live with that." Just then Mr. Diggory had went over to them.

"Boys," he said.

"Oh, hello Mr. Diggory." Said Harry.

"Ah, Harry Potter, nice to finally meet you."

"You too sir," he said, then Cedric and Harry were headed in to the school when Hermione had came up to them grabbing Harry's arm. Ced's ring detected her as a Star Sapphire. "Hermione this is…"

"Cedric Diggory," he introduced himself to her.

"Nice to meet you Cedric." She said.

"Cedric's got a green light on his finger."

"Huh?" Then her Star Sapphire ring answered for Harry.

(What Harry's saying is Young Cedric is a Green Lantern dear.)

'He is?' Cedric lifted his hand revealing his ring. “You're one of us?”

"Yep." He said.

"Could be worse," said Harry.

"How?"

"He could be a vampire that sparkles." They laughed and headed in when they walked in they detected Ginny and a 'Sinestro Corps' member. 'Where?'

(Head of the fourth table.) The fourth table was the Slithern table and sitting at the head was the one and only (thank god) Draco Malfoy.

"Draco Malfoy?" Said Cedric.

"How did 'Ferret-boy' get a ring?" Said Harry.

"I guess he's able to instill great fear in to people." Said Hermione.

"You mean, besides being a prat?" Said Harry they laughed.

(You guys, need to keep an eye on them though.) Sent their rings.

'We will,' they sent back. Not knowing that Malfoy was going to target Harry for his ring.

'I need to get my hand on that ring!' He thought, then the welcoming feast started up and the sorting hat sung its song and sorted the newcomers in to their new houses. Then Dumbledore had made the announcement that there was going to be a Tri Wizard Tournament. That was when more students started to come in from two different schools, the ring barers had looked up to see them enter along with the rest of the students.

The first school that entered was from Germany called 'Durmstang' it was some sort of wizard military school. One of the students had came in, he was 6 feet 2 inches tall, was buffed and bald with a thin 'chin-strap' beard. But, the thing that got the rings' attention was that he was one of them.

'What?' sent Harry.

(Yeah, he is a Hope Bringer.)

'A 'Hope Bringer'?' sent Hermione. 'Him?'

(That's right Sweetie, he is.) Her ring sent back.

'So he is a good guy?' sent Cedric.

(Yep, he is.) His ring sent, unknown to them thee young man was getting the same message.

'Vhat? They are fellow ring barers including the ginger haired one and the blond prissy boy?'

(Ja, Viktor. Just be careful around those other two you can trust the rest.) Then the other school was an all-girls school from France and all of them were very beautiful. Especially one with long silver blond hair and blue eyes as she was walking in to the room the other rings detected a ring on her.

(Hermione, she's a sister Star Sapphire!) Sent her ring.

'A Star Sapphire?' Sent everyone to their rings.

(Yeah, Harry. Man, she looks like Alicia with silver blonde hair.)

'And French.' He sent.

(Details, go get her!)

'WHAT? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! SHE'S 3 OR 4 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!'

(Age is nothing but a number hermano. Go talk to her!)

'But Hermione…'

(I'll handle Hermione Sweetheart.) Sent Hermione's Star Sapphire, (go and talk to her.) Harry sighed and slowly started to walk over to her with the big bowl of bouillabaisse so that the girl wouldn't have to get up.

'I just know, I'm going to get raked over the coals for this one.' He went over to the French angel and sighed.

"Um, excuse me?" He said timidly, some of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen were looking at him. His heart was pounding like a drum, "um…." He was choking, that was when a pinkish glow got the girl's attention.

(Fleur, zat es a White Lantern!)

'Quoi? A Blanc Lantere?' She replied.

(Oui, mon amour and 'e es choking trying to talk to you.)

'Zen maybe I should 'elp 'im.' She sent with a lustful grin. The young woman was one of the most beautiful beings in existence, a veela. But, it wasn't because she was one that was making him choke. She was just dead sexy, her powers had nothing to do with it. She could be a 'death eater' and he'd be attracted to her. "Can I 'elp you young man?" She said.

"Um, I'm Harry Potter and I was wondering since you don't have any and we have so much, would you like the bouillabaisse?" He said without cracking his voice, which was a miracle in it's own right. Fleur just stared into his eyes and green met blue, Harry was slowly melting like ice cream ten feet from the sun.

"Merci, I shall take et." She took the bowl from him and set it down on their table.

"Um," he started.

"Was zere some'zing else?"

"Could we meet after dinner?"

"Of course we can, Monsieur Potter."

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story