Categories > Books > Harry Potter > White Lantern Wizard

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 2 reviews

The ring barers have a meeting.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Draco,Fleur,Ginny,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 1019 words

0Illiterate
Later after everyone had ate and settled in to their houses, Harry and Hermione left Gryffindor Tower to go to their meeting. Neither one knowing that they were being followed by Ginny. "Okay, I set it up so that we could meet in the Great Hall." Said Harry.

"Okay, vhy 'ave you called zis meeting?" Asked Victor.

"Well, I wanted to reveal things you two might already know." Said Harry, he lifted his right hand and they saw his White Lantern ring. Cedric lifted his right hand and they saw his Green Lantern ring and Hermione lifted her hand revealing her Star Sapphire ring. "We are ring barers."

(Theme- We are one by 12 Stones)

White Lantern Wizard
Chapter 3


Fleur and Viktor were in shocked as they saw their fellow ring barers. "You are ring barers?" Said Fleur the others just nodded, so they sat down and started tell stories of how they got their rings and their adventures.

Cedric got his when he had helped a Corps member take down an alien slave trader. Viktor got his when a Blue Lantern saw him and saw that he had hope for the future of his school. Fleur got hers at her paternal grandmother's funeral. Hermione got hers when a Star Sapphire had came to her during the summer as she was missing Harry so much and couldn't admit for her feelings for the 'Boy Who Lived'.

"So, what do we do now?" Asked Cedric, just then his ring had flashed and revealed a green being in the middle of their group.

"We need to do what we were made to do. Protect the universe starting with making sure that no evil shall destroy this place." It said, "White Lantern, the Sinestro Corps member will do anything to get his hands on your ring, stay on your toes." The others nodded and made a pact with each other. Ginny had seen everything and was a little worried. What she didn't know was she was followed by Draco and he startled her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She said and hit him with her acidic blood sending him flying. The others looked over and saw what was going on.

"Ginny's in trouble." Said Harry they looked over to see her being attacked by Malfoy. "Game time guys," so they transformed in to their lantern uniforms and went out to fight Malfoy. They headed over to where she was and saw that her acidic blood was burning the floor.

They looked over and saw Draco against a wall with his clothes burned that's due to the acid. "Just couldn't keep out of trouble can you ferret boy?"
"Who are you?" He said not knowing that it was Harry.

"I am White Lantern." He said.

"So, you are the 'Hero of Life' huh?" Draco said, "THAT RING MUST BE MINE!" He lunged for Harry and a green pile driver drove him in to another wall.

"I don't think so Ferret Boy." Said Cedric, Draco looked over and saw a Green Lantern and tried to use his greatest fears to weaken but they didn't work. "I've already experienced my worst fear. I can die without fear." The Star Sapphire had gone over to check in Ginny.

"Are you alright Ginny?" She asked the Red Lantern looked at her, her eyes red. "Calm down Gin, it's me Hermione."

"H-Her-Hermione?" She said and fell in to the girl's arms.

"It's okay Gin," Hermione stroked her hair. Just then Draco knocked Cedric back. Then pointed his fist up to the sky.

"In blackest day in brightest night,
Beware your fears made in to light,
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like his power—SINESTRO'S MIGHT!
"

Draco transformed in to a yellow and black bodysuit and smirked at the others. Cedric's grew deeper and got ready to fight. "Did you forget what I said 'Ferret Boy'?" He said, "I have no fears." With that a battering ram slammed in to him into a wall. Draco slid down the wall out cold. He dropped his transformation and Viktor picked him up. "Take him to Madame Pomfery's and we'll see each other in the morning." They nodded and the group split up.

Later, after Harry deformed, he disrobed and slipped on his sleep wear then slipped under the covers. 'Night Mum, night Dad.' He sent to his parents in heaven and went to sleep not knowing his ring flashed, copied itself twice and took off.

The rings went to a graveyard and went to a couple of graves.

Here lies
James Charles Potter
(March 27, 1960-October 31, 1981)
Beloved father
Husband
Friend

Here lies
Lily Potter nee Evans
(January 30, 1960-October 31, 1981)
Beloved mother
Wife
Friend


The rings shined on the tombstones with their glow.
(James and Lily Potter of Earth, you had great and pure imagination, live and welcome to the White Lantern Corps!)

Just then the rings entered the graves and all of the sudden fists exploded out of the graves with the rings on them and they powered out of them. They both looked every bit as young when they died. James was buffed and lithe, while Lily was well built had curves like a mountain road. She tied her long red hair in to a ponytail and noticed that they were in white spandex bodysuit, gloves and boots. "HARRY!" She said, "WHERE IS HE?"

"Calm down Lily," said James.

(Don't worry, you two. Harry's safe, he wanted you to back to be with in him. It was a wish his heart made and due to his service to the Corps we couldn't deny him this wish.) Sent their rings, they looked down at the rings and saw that they were sentient.

"What are you?" Said James.

(We are rings of the White Lantern Corps, we have the powers of life and imagination and what Harry is doing is only scratching the surface of the powers we possess. But for right now we have to take you to our home planet to train you in using us.) So with that they took off and headed to the White Lantern HQ.

Continued
Sign up to rate and review this story