Categories > Books > Harry Potter > White Lantern Wizard

Chapter 4

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The first two tasks where they had used their ring on the second.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 980 words

0Cliche
The next morning Harry and the others were heading down to breakfast. "Hey good morning 'Mione." Said Harry, she grabbed him in a tight hug and kissed him passionately. Cedric, Victor and Fluer just grinned.

"Don't 'og 'im 'ermione." Said Fluer, "I want some of 'arry as well." Hermione pulled off of him and Fluer grabbed on to Harry and kissed him as well. Harry just shook his head.

"How you two doing this morning?" He said to Cedric and Viktor.

"We're fine," said Cedric. "I think something weird is going on ." They looked at him.

"What?"

"I don't know, I think Ginny's going to snap like a twig, if we aren't careful."

"But vat kin ve do?" Said Viktor.

"Don't worry," said Harry. "I'll think of something." So they went to eat.

(We are one – 12 Stones)

Chapter 4

"Good morning," said Dumbledore. "I trust you all had a good sleep. Now, I have an announcement on the Triwizard Tournament." He made his announcement over the tournament and those that were old enough had but their names in the cup. Harry was talking to his fellow ring barer about it.

"Those are some brave people." He said.

"I know," she said. "What with the last tournament had killed 3 out of the four champions died and the last one went to St. Mungo's mental ward." Harry nodded.

"I guess they are going to be calling out names." Said Harry.

"Viktor Krum!" Everyone from Durmstang cheered.

"Fleur Delacour!" Beauxbattons cheered.

"Cedric Diggory," said Harry softly.

"Cedric Diggory!"

"YES!" Harry cheered and the Hufflepuffs cheered with him and Harry gave him a standing ovation. But then...

"Harry Potter! Wait what?"

"HUH?" The entire Great Hall looked at Harry, who sighed.

"Why am I not surprised?" He said as he got up and walked over to the others. "You do know I didn't put my name in the goblet right?" He looked right dead at Dumbledore who in turn gulped and looked like he had something foul. "And if Snape says something along the lines of disrespect to my parents or anything along the lines of my ego or me getting fame, I swear on my life and magic, I will behead the greasy git so mote it be!"

Just then he glowed and looked right dead at Snape daring him to say something. In which he didn't but it didn't stop his prize student.

"Come on Potty!" Said Malfoy, "we all know you put you name in the URK!" Harry grabbed his throat and held him above the great hall in mid air.

"Wanna finish that statement Boytoy?" He said, Draco paled.

'How did he know I love it when Crabbe and Goyle use me as a spit roast?' The Malfoy heir quickly shook his head and Harry dropped him. He nodded to Hermione and she made a lavender airbag, Draco landed right in it.

"Okay, so now we that we all know that I didn't do it." Started Harry, "shall we go in to the back room Mr. Crouch?" So they went into the back room with the others and had their meeting.

After the meeting, they caught up with Herimone and told her what the first task was. "Dragons?" She said, they nodded. So they got ready for the task, "I know you guys can't keep your eyes on Ginny so I'll do it."

"Thanks Mione." Said Harry.


So they went through the first task without any problems. With Cedric in first place by a point and everyone else tied for second. They each had an egg that sounded like screaming, "WHAT THE HELL?" Harry said as he covered his ears. He closed it up and breathed a sigh of relief.

(I think it has to do with water somehow.) Sent his ring.

'Really? Hmm, so what should I do?'

(Find a huge body of water and then open it.) Harry nodded and went to take a bath with the egg. He found out that something precious to him was going to be taken from him and has an hour to get it back. He went back to the Gryffindor dorms and noticed that Hermione and Ginny were gone.

"When the... ring? Can you find them?"

(Working on it. Sorry homes but something's jamming my radar.)

"Can you contact the rings?"

(I'm trying to find them.)

"Keep trying, connect me to the others."

"Yeah Harry?" Said Cedric.

"Is someone missing around you guys?"

"I vas supposed to meet Lavender for dinner tonight." Said Viktor.

"My family is here and my sister was taken we don't know where she is."

"Cho was take from me." Said Cedric, "you don't think...?"

"There's a possibility, I'm having my ring search for Ginny and Hermione."

"We'll do the same 'arry." Said Fluer, so they did. Once they did they found out that their loved ones were in the bottom of the lake. They had to go to the bottom and rescue them.


"Okay guys," said Harry. "We got save them in an hour. Ready?" They nodded, "let's go." So dived and in mid air Harry nodded, once they hit the water, they were in their Lantern uniforms.

They swam down to free their precious people, put them in bubbles and went up out of the lake while changing back in to their uniforms. They tied for first to the dismay of Dumbledore and Karkaroff, later they all met each other in one of the unused classrooms. Gabrielle grabbed on to Harry with a squeal and he chuckled.


"Well, looks like you have a fan Harry." Said Cedric, Cho giggled as she leaned against him. They continued to talk and agreed to meet for the weekend. With Harry planning to talk to the elves in to letting him cook for the friends. But, soon the fun was soon going to be over.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story