Categories > Books > Harry Potter > White Lantern Wizard

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Harry explains how he got his ring.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Cho,Fleur,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 1223 words

-1TrainWreck
"So Harry," said Cedric. "How did you get your ring?" Harry smirked and lifted his ring hand to his chin.

"Well, that's a story that Dumbledore is not going to like." Said Harry

"Why?" Said Hermione.

"Because, I'm not living with the Durselys anymore."

"What? How?"

"Let me explain," he said.

(flashback)

It was a descent day at No. 4 Privet drive and someone had came to the door. He was of Latino heritage, short black hair, a small, thin goatee and steel blue eyes. He was noticeably athletic, with a physique that most football players or Mexican wrestlers would be envious of. He knocked on the door, "BOY! GO SEE WHO'S AT THE DOOR!" He heard, the door opened and behind it was a young man with black hair and green eyes, dressed in baggy clothes.

"Can I help you?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm going to make a guess and say that you are Harry Potter." The man said.

"Yeah," Harry said.

"Oh good, can I come in?" Harry just shrugged and let him in and they walked in.

"Who's at the door boy?" Said a voice and out comes a man-walrus.

Tony Williams Jr, had came to Surrey, Eng because he had heard that a friend's child was in trouble and wanted to help him get out of that abusive home. Maybe make him something more. So, he met up with the man-walrus. "Who are you?" He said, Tony just looked at the manimal.

"The name's Tony Williams Jr," he said. "I'm here for the kid." The man got mad.

"Well he's not going anywhere and neither are you!" He tried to hit him, keyword being; tried. But Tony grabbed his fist and squeezed, forcing the man to his knees. "Let me go!" He said, "please let me go!"

"Sure thing, hermano." Tony said as he pulled out some papers for him to sign. "As soon as you sign away your guardian rights to the kid!" He handed him a pen and the man had signed Harry away to Tony. "Get packed kid, you are coming with me."

"But what about the blood runes?"

"The what?" Harry told Tony about the spell that is on the house. "You were abused right?" Harry nodded sadly, "so your blood should be everywhere in this house right?"

"Yeah."

"So your essence is in this house. Stand back," Tony clapped his hands and his hands glowed.

"Oh great," said the man. "Another freak!" Unknown to anyone, Tony was followed and grabbed the man by the neck and started to choke him. She was very beautiful, she had black hair in a ponytail, a very nice figure and was in a V-neck shirt, low-rising jeans and boots.

"You even think of hurting my 'Cuddle Monkey' I will hurt you!" She said with a glare.

"Honey, what are you doing here?" He said, she looked at him.

"Well, I wasn't busy and that asteroid wasn't that big of a deal." She said, "besides I wanted to meet Harry." She threw the man in to a wall and went over to him and hugged him. "Name's Alicia Williams, I'm this big lug's wife."

"Um it nice to meet you ma'am." Harry said, that was when the man got up and pulled out a rifle.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE FREAKS!" He said, Alicia had put a block in to the muzzle of it.

"Uncle Vernon," said Harry. "Don't pull the trigger!" With that he blew off his hand and some of the shrapnel had went in to his face and he dropped.

"You keep up with the spell," said Alicia. "I'll see if I can help him." So she did and the paramedics had showed up and took him to the hospital. After Tony was done with the spell, they took off for the hospital to tell the ER doctors what had happened after Harry left Petunia a note telling her what happened. She rushed to the hospital with Dudley and that was when she went pale faced.

"Tony," she said.

"Hello Petunia," he said. "So, when were you going to tell me about my nephew? My BIOLOGICAL nephew, my dear ADOPTED sister?" When Harry heard this he was surprised.

"You mean after all this time, the abuse, the blood wards, everything and you're not even my biological relative?"

"No kid, she's not." Said Tony, "she was supposed to call me to that let me know that she had you."

"So the blood ward wouldn't have worked there?"

"No kid, sorry."

"Whoever set them up want you dead." Said Alicia.

"The headmaster!"

"Harry, I know this is too much to think about right now." Said Tony, "but we'll take you with us." Just then his ring started to glow and in his hand was another ring. Alicia was in shock and they grabbed Harry.

"Tony, why did your ring just duplicate itself?" asked Alicia.

"I don't know hun."

(Because, I sense great imagination in the kid.) It sent.

'Really?' They sent back.

(Yep, give me to him.)

"Who knows it might help him." He said, of course she was worried about what would happen but agreed. So Tony opened his hand and a white ring left his hand and went to Harry.

(Harrison James Potter, you have the great imagination. Welcome to the white lantern corps!) Harry watched as the ring slipped itself on to his right middle finger. Just then his eyes were silver and he was in a white and silver bodysuit with a black circle in the center of his chest, a silver lined circle in the center, two quarter circle segments on the sides of it, and a triangle on the top of the circle itself.

"Wow!" He said, then Tony was in a pair of white boots, pants, white shirt with the diamond symbol in the middle of the chest, a white jacket (also with diamond symbol on the back), and a white Bushman Croc hat with a silver band around it and Alicia was in a white low cut bathing suit, gloves, boots and a veil with her hair now platinum and in a bun.

"Come on," said Alicia. "Let's go home." So they took off to get Harry's things and went to the States.


(end flashback)

"I'm still getting used to my ring." He said, "but I wouldn't change it for the world."

"So, why does Malfoy want your ring Harry?" Said Cho.

"They call this ring the 'God ring' because you can do anything with this ring." Said Harry, "even raise the dead."

"Raise the dead?" Said Victor.

"Yeah."

"And if a Deaz eater, got 'is 'ands on it..." Said Fleur.

"They can bring back Voldemort, there is an other ring that can do it too and I think you know which one."

"The 'Black Ring'." Said Cedric.

"Yep, we had just finished the fight with Necron not too long ago."

"I heard about that," said Hermione. "I was so worried Harry." She grabbed him and Gabrielle in a big hug.

"Well as you can see, I'm fine. But I am worried, a lot of those black rings weren't account for."

"So he might get one."

"Yeah, everyone keep your eyes peeled for anything, Black Rings, Zombies, anything." They nodded this was going to be a big fight coming.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story