Categories > Books > Harry Potter > White Lantern Wizard

Chapter 6

by ArsaoTome 2 reviews

Harry explains how he got his ring and they go after the Hocruxes off screen.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Fleur,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 811 words

0Cliche
Chapter 6

Harry and the others were relaxing but he was not just sitting idly by waiting for the attack. He, Cedric, Viktor, Fleur and Hermione were sparring with their rings. They were dodging and ducking attacks, a shot came right for Harry, it was a yellow shot. "HEADS UP!" He yelled, they looked over and threw up their shields. "HERMIONE YOU'RE WITH ME! YOU GUYS KEEP HIM BUSY!"

They did and the 'Dynamic Duo' flew over behind the Sinestro Corpsman and saw it was Malfoy. 'Why am I not surprised.' He looked at his Star Sapphire 'sidekick' and nodded. They hit him from behind, Harry with a base ball bat and Hermione had slammed a 10 ton weight on him. "Once again, he surprises me with his intelligence."

"Or lack there of." Said Hermione.

"You guys okay?" The others gave a thumb's up. They flew back to the others and went back in.

During study hall, Harry was on the table doing some research over how to beat the 'Dark Lord' just in case. 'What is it?' He thought, just then there was a flash in the corner of his eye. He raised his head and saw Collin Creevy taking a
picture of him. "Collin stop." He said.

"I just want a few pictures." He said, Harry sighed and Hermione giggled.

"It's not his fault your pulling off a model look." She said, Fleur and the others agreed.

"I 'ave to say," said Fleur. "You do look good zat way." Harry dropped his head and sighed again as the others laughed. Then he looked down at his book and saw what he was looking for.

"THAT'S IT!" He yelled.

"SH!" Said the librarian.

"Sorry," he said.

"What is it Harry?" Said Hermione as she leaned against him.

"I found out how He might be able to come back. Hocruxes."

"HOCRUXES?" They went over to him and read the information.

"Zis could change everyzing." Said Fleur.

"Yeah," said Cedric. "That's if he doesn't get a black ring though."

"There are a lot of ifs though." Said Harry.

"What do you need us to do Harry?" Said Viktor, he looked at the others and smiled.

"Let's go on a recruitment drive. Here what we need to do."

So they split up and went to some of the other students and recruited them to help. Cedric got Cho and Neville because they had great will power. Viktor had got Lavender and Padama for their great hope, Hermione and Fleur got Luna, Daphne and Tracy for their love for Harry and Harry got the Weasely twins for their imagination.

They explained to them what was going on and what they needed to do. So they went around the areas and got 5 out of the remaining 6 hocruxes not knowing where the sixth was and that Harry was the sixth one(1). "Five out of six, not bad." Said Harry.

"But where's the sixth?" Said Hermione.

(I think I know.) Sent Harry's ring.

"Huh?" Said Harry, "you know where the sixth one is?"

(It's in you Harry dear.) Sent the Star Sapphire.

"Wait, I'm a Hocrux?"

"It makes sense Harry," said Hermione.

"Oui, where would be ze last place anyone would dare to look?" Said Fleur.

"Their hero," said Harry. "Okay how do we get this out of me?"

"The only way I how to get a Hocrux out of a human is to kill the human." Said Viktor.

"Well," started Fred.

"That sucks," finished George.

"There's got to be another way," said Neville. Just then Harry's ring flashed.

(You got it kid!)

"Huh?" Said Harry.

(Use me to pull it out of you.)

"How can I do that?"

(Do exactly as I tell you.) So he does and the last Hocrux was destroyed with a huge explosion knocking everyone down. Hermione scrambled over to Harry to make sure he was alright. He was breathing, but out cold.

"He's alright," she said.

Meanwhile Dumbledore had found out that his devices tracking Harry had been destroyed. "What is going on?" He said, "I need to find out what is going on and how I can have it to my control?"


Later Harry got up with Hermione's help. "Well, if that bastard doesn't get a black ring we'll win." He said.

"Can we keep the rings?" Said Lavender the others laughed.

"Well, you guys got one more task," said Daphne.

"Be careful," said Tracy and she, Daphne and Luna kissed him. They nodded and they headed back to their dorms, to get some sleep and ready for the final task.

TBC

Note: 1. Harry knows about good ol' Volde having ways to come back after Second year so he's thinking ahead just in case. How they found them? They used their rings to help, I know it's far fetched but it does sound logical. At least to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story