Categories > Books > Harry Potter > White Lantern Wizard

Chapter 7

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Lily and James get training on Yggdrasil.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: James,Lily - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-13 - Updated: 2012-12-13 - 600 words

0Unrated

Chapter 7


James and Lily Potter had landed on Yggdrasil, the capital city of Eburna. “Where are we?” Said Lily.


“I don't know Lils,” said James. Just then someone came up on them.


“You're on Eburna, in the capital city of Yggdrasil sis.” He said, lily slowly started to turn around and saw him, her elder brother.


“TONY!” She lept in to his arms to hug him. Her sister, Alicia, was watching as the two siblings were hugging each other.


“Hello, Lily. James.” She kissed them on the cheek.


“Alicia,” said James and he hugged her.


“Why are we here?” Said Lily.


“You're here to be trained in using those rings.” Said Tony.


“How?” Said James.


“Leave that to us. Now since we are in an entire different universe, time runs differently here. So, a month can be a day.” Said Alicia.


“I'm ready then.” Said Lily and James nodded.



Meanwhile Harry, the champions and some of the ring barers were relaxing talking about nothing in particular. Harry was laying down with his head in Fluer's lap as she was stroking his hair. Hermione was laying on him with her head on his chest. “Harry?” She said.


“Hmm?”


“I'm a little worried.”


“About...?”


“Dumbledore and the others.” Cedric looked over Cho's shoulder.


“Why do you say that?” Said Cho.


“I have a feeling he's going to try something.”


“Ermione cheri,” said Fluer. “e does not know we ave zese rings non?”


“I don't know, with how we've been using our rings he might know.”


“Hmm,” said Harry thinking.


“What's up boss?” Said Fred.


“Did anybody see him when we were using them?”

“I don't think so,” said Lavender.


“What can we do?” Said Luna.


“We gotta find out what he knows without tipping our hand.”


“How are ve going to do that?” Said Victor.


“I do not know. Keep your eyes peeled for him.”


“Right!”


“George, you and Fred give me a fly around check and see if you can find anything or anyone spying on us.”


“You got it!” They said and took off.



Meanwhile Lily and James were using their ring perfectly. Tony smiled. “I've never seen anyone get the hang of using the ring so easily since Harry.”


“Harry has a ring?” Said James.


“Yeah,” said Alicia.


“How is he?” Said Lily.


“Well, he's better now.” Said Tony.


“What happened?”


“The 'Old Man' ignored your final wish.”


“What?” She growled.


“He was staying with the Durselys.” Lily was now pissed.


“I Told You James!” She said, “I Knew We Couldn't Trust That Old Bastard!”


“Alright Lils, you were right.”


“YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT I AM BLOODY RIGHT!”


“Okay sis, calm down.” Said Tony, “he's with us remember?”


“And you'll be with him soon.” Said Alicia, that sort of placated Lily.



Later, Fred and George had came up to Harry. “Ron was spying on us.” Said George.



“Damn it!” He said, “get me Ginny.” So they do.


“What is it Harry?” She said timidly.


“Sweetie, I need you to do something about Ron.” Her eyes started to glow slightly.


“I'll take care of it.” She said, Harry kissed her on the forehead.



Meanwhile Lily and James were getting ready to go with Tony and Alicia. “Well let's get ready to go.” Said Tony and they took off.


'Ooo, I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On That Bastard!' Lily thought.


Just then Dumbledore got a cold shiver. They continued on the way back to Earth.


Meanwhile, someone was getting ready to go to war against the other ring barers. 'That ring will be mine!' He thought.



TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story