Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How We Disappear.

I'm No Longer Okay (3)

by BuriedAlive15 2 reviews

Gerard always knew he and Mikey didn't have the same father, but he never thought it would ruin his life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2015-07-16 - 580 words - Complete

1Original
two weeks later

I got home from work that Friday at about 7:30, I walked up to my door about to put the key in, when I heard shouting inside. I unlocked the door and ran in, what I saw made my stomach turn. Joseph McClain, Mikey's father. He and my mom didn't exactly have a healthy break-up, and he was out to get her any chance he got. He was a very spiteful man, an evil man.
He was in my mom's face shouting at her and he had Mikey behind him, holding him by his sweater in an attempt to keep him where he was. My mom was crying and you could tell Mikey was too, no matter how hard he tried to hide it. I ran towards them and pulled him off my mom, he looked at me, venom in his eyes. He made me feel two foot tall. "You dare fucking touch me again freak, I'll end you!". I didn't think, all I could think about was my mom and Mikey standing in the kitchen in tears. I looked him dead in the eye, "Try me.". I then punched him, I punched him hard. As hard as I could, square in the jaw. He stumbled backwards, just a bit, he looked up at me and laughed. He plunged towards me, fists clenched, I closed my eyes and braced myself for what I knew was coming. He hit me, hard. In the face, the stomach, throat and crotch. My vision went blurry and I heard my mom screaming, she was trying to pull him off me and was begging him to stop. I also heard Mikey crying, I think that broke my heart the most. Eventually Joseph stopped, I lay there on the ground like the piece of shit he made me feel like. I ached all over and couldn't move, it hurt to blink. I heard more shouting and saw my mom run over to me, she helped me up and I leaned against the wall. Joseph was pulling Mikey toward the front door, Mikey was crying and begging him to let him go. My mom tried to grab Mikey off him and he pushed her to the floor, he ran out the front door with Mikey and my mom ran after him. I tried to run out after them but every step I took felt like hot coal under my feet and like every inch of my body was being stabbed over and over again. I eventually got outside, but I was too late.
My mom was on her knees in tears, I looked up and saw Joseph's car speeding down the road, I caught a glimpses of Mikey in the back window, tears rolling down his cheeks, looking at me, begging me to help him. But I couldn't, I was completely helpless at that moment.
I got down beside my mom, trying to comfort her. She sobbed into my chest, completely heart-broken.
I kissed her on the forehead and vowed I'd get my little brother back, no matter what it took.






Guys I really hope you liked it, this is really just a filler chapter.
It would really be appreciated if you could give me some feedback, I really need it. Is there anything you guys would like to happen/wouldn't like to happen? Please tell me!
And a rate would always be appreciated! Thank you guys so much for reading!
Lots of love,

BuriedAlive15
Sign up to rate and review this story