Categories > Original > Romance > Baby, I'm Not Your Enemy

Tree Scene (Extra)

by Kittenm 1 review

Just something fluffy for you.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-01 - 441 words

0Unrated
I pull myself up one last branch, and find myself comfortably in the middle of a tree. This tree is fucking huge. I can see a camera attached to the trunk, and I wonder why. I mean, this tree is in the middle of the garden, why is there need for a camera. Then I see it, the branches of this tree attach to enough others for me to jump over the fence.

I look straight at the camera and shake my head, letting Barry know that I'm not trying. I then climb up a few more branches, being very careful not to slip and fall. I then lay down across a fairly sturdy branch and look up at the canopy of leaves. Several rich green ones spiral lazily down. Their slow motion is hypnotic, making my brain tired, even though I slept all day yesterday. My mind drifts off, lulling me into sleep.

"Brad!" Matt yells, pulling me along, dragging me into the woods behind our house. I pull back, knowing what's going to happen. "Come on, Brad! Brad! Please!"

"BRAD!" The yell startles me from my sleep, causing me to jump a foot into the air. And not land back on the branch. I fell out of the tree. At 40 feet up, I fell out of the tree. I hit a branch as I fall, scraping my face. I hear a yell, and I close my eyes, waiting for the pain of every bone in my body breaking. Instead, I hear an "Unf!" and feel someone stumbling back. I open my eyes slowly, amazed that I somehow avoided shattering my body. Above me, olive green eyes have a slight smile in them. "Woah there. Maybe you shouldn't climb so high. That fall could've killed you." Barry says, looking at me worriedly. He sets me back on my feet, and continues, "Anyway, you need to come inside. You haven't eaten today and it's already dinner time." I groan and he looks back at me, causing me to flinch. "Okay then." And then his hands on on my stomach, tickling me relentlessly. I cry out, stumbling back, laughing. I fall to the ground and he follows still tickling me.

He stops, but my eyes are closed while I pant for breath. I don't see him raise himself above my body. I don't even know he's still there until his lips are on mine. I don't know what comes over me, but I wrap my legs around his knees, and my arms around his back, pulling him closer. The kiss seems to go on forever, but he finally pulls away.

"So, dinner?"
Sign up to rate and review this story