Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 9

by The-Corpse 5 reviews

What now?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-01 - 903 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9:
Gerard's P.O.V.
"come on Gee dont make me get a taxi for my date with Jenny"
Bob has been trying to convince me to be his chauffer for his date tonight. He said he wanted it to be special. "alright fine but only for an hour and that is it."
Soon we arrive at the club, she was working in. It had a long line and it seemed pretty full. I step out of the car to smoke a while . After 15 minutes and three ciggarettes later. I went inside trying to locate Bob. I look over to the stage and see a pink hair girl. She was also staring at me. She seems really familiar. Maybe I've seen her somewhere, but I think I would have remember her hair. I just shook my head maybe i will figure it out later. I sat at the bar until Bob reappeared with Jennifer following right behind him. She was giggling at something he had said. "Ready gee?" i nodded rolling my eyes. This was going to be a long night...

"We were thinking about staying here?" Jennifer said.
"So Bob made me come in here..." I looked at Bob, yep he planned something, I just want to know what, exactly? "Guess I am stuck here..." I sigh in defeat, this was going to be a pretty long night....
The girl with pink hair returned to the stage, only this time with a different costume. Her eyes locked with mine again. She had amber eyes. They were beautiful. Must be the alcholol taking effect. You can take Bob and Jennifer's giggling after so much so I stood up took my drink and headed towards some stairs that i thought were headed towards the bathroom. I needed to take a wazz for some reason. I ran into someone, My first instinct was say Sorry so I did just that.
"It's okay, dont worry" she said so fast that when I looked up I saw the pink hair girl.
"Hey you look really pretty" I didnt even know what I was saying I could not see her face properly but I could at least complement her. I ran my hand down her hair.
I could feel myself stumbiling almost falling but was luckily catched by this beauty.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hozzie's P.O.V.
It was a miracle him being here. And drunk. So that meant he wont remember anything in the morning. He seem a little dizzy, almost falling , but I caught him before he hit the floor. He had put his hands around me as if he was hugging me. I have to get him home. But I have to do the rest of the set or Tess will fire me. Shit! Why you decide to get drunk now. He started to slip from my arms and we both fall to the floor with a 'thump!'
Since when was he this heavy?
"Gerard? Honey you have to wake up and get off of me!" he had fallen on top of me in a posiyion that made him lay in between my legs. Which I had no problem with just that someone could come and get the wrong idea.
I heard him snoring...."you have got to be kidding me!" i whisper to myself. "Hozzie?" I heard Hugo coming down the stairs."Down here..." I yell back up. I saw him walk down the stairs. And laugh as he saw the position we were in. "Wow...Just between backstage I never would have thought of that" Hugo said. "Oh that is low, even for you! No get him off of me". He helps me get Gerard to his feet as Gerard mumbles something under his breath i catch the words "you" and "pretty" while he touched Hugo's head. I laughed at the face Hugo had made. Who knew Gerard could be hilarious drunk?. "Okay lover boy hands off!" Hugo said as tried to keep Gerard to his feet and sat him at a near by table."You go get change while I keep an eye at him. You can take him home I'll talk to Tess. Tell her you had a family emergency." I nodded and ran off into the dressing room, changing into my normal clothes. Taking off the contacts and make up replacing it with what I normaly would and my glasses I took the wig off. And patted my hair down to its normal size.
I return where Gerard was still seating with Hugo staing next to him. Smiling at Gerard's Stupidity. I walk over to them. "this is one funny guy" Hugo saud giggling . He wishes me good luck and walking back upstairs.
"Come on Gerard, Let's get you home." I said asI put an arm around him, helping him up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didnt have any money to pay the taxi and I didnt know where Gerard was staying. So I just took some out of Gerard's Wallet. I m sure he wont mind.
I got him up into mine and Allison's bedroom and laid him out on my bed. I took his jacket and shoes off. I took his pants off leaving him in just his underwear and shirt.
I sat downnext to him after changing into my pjs. I layed down in his arms.
"I love you, Gerard"

"I love you too Lucy..."

What?! Who the fuck is Lucy?!
Sign up to rate and review this story