Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 10

by The-Corpse 4 reviews

Under the Water...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-02 - 880 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

"I love you Gerard." I said as I settle in his arms. I felt safe here.
"I love you too Lucy..."
What?! Who the fuck is Lucy?!
I look up at his face and see that he is still asleep. I swear I am having a mini spazz attack inside my mind. I sat up and jump out of the bed. So many questions went through my mind at that moment.... Is Gerard cheating on me? Only after dating for like four days? Am I that boring?
What the hell is going on?! I looked back at the sleeping angel on my bed. I did not know how to react. When I finally did I climb on top of Gerard, slapping his face a little to see if he would wake up. He did and looked at me smiling. "Remember me sweetie?" I ask him. I was gonna find out who this Lucy was and I was gonna find out now. "Yeah, Your Hozzie..... .right?" okay he is out of it time to play." No I'm Lucy..." I said smirking a little as his hands land on my hips in seconds. "Ypu are the most beautiful firl I have ever seen!" He said with so much confidence, running his hands under my shirt. "Am I?".
He nodded. I would have kiss him right at that moment, but I had to get throught this before I make something I might regret. And I can add this to my list. "Wanna know what I like about you?" He flipped us so that he was on top, in between my legs. Your beautiful," he started to lean down "...Your interesting..." he leans a little bit more until he was whispering in my ear."......your the best sex I ever had!" he then kissed my neck. I was frozen. I couldnt even speak. He was always so sweet and kind and shy, now he is acting like a real prick. But I could not stop now, I had to find out more. "Remember when we met?" I said putting on what I think was my Sexy or seductive voice, I dont know heck.
"We have been together for two years now, our aniversary is in two weeks?" i felt tears escape my eyes and onto the pillows beneath my head. "Lucy?" i pushed him off me got up from the bed and headed towards the door. I looked back at Gerard, he was rubbing his eyes he then looks at me and I could almost hear him whisper
"What the fuck did I just did?"
Before I walked out of the room grabbing my jacket and within seconds I found myself at the neares play ground. I sat down on the swings. Everything that has just happen, went through my mind in slow motion, torturing. I wonder what he thought he was ganna get out of this? Maybe he just wanted sex, his relief and thrn go back to his girlfriend. I silently cried. Why does this always happen to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sun light hitting my face. I open my eyes, to find myself curled up on the slide in the same play ground I was last night. It was colder than before and I only had short pijama pants on and a small tank top. Of course i had my huge ass jacket on but it only covered up to my knees.I stood up , holding the jacket closer to my self. I couldnt go back to the hotel. He could still be there. I put my hands in my pockets and touch some really cold metal, it was my ipod. I put the headphones on while I did I kept on walking. I stopped at the bridge as Under the Water by The Pretty Reckless started playing. I just stood there looking down. And remembering everything that has happen in my life. I could imaging my self amd Gerard happy together.
Guess that meant nothing to him.
I was always a loner, sometimes they would leave notes in my locker saying that I was worth nothing and that the world didnt need me in it to survive. I look back down the ledge and question my self.
Should I?.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard's P.O.V.

What the fuck did I just do? A drunken mistake that is what I did. I have been in her apartment all night with the girls. I still havent told them what had happen. Just that Hozzie had ran out of the building last night. I didnt tell them anything else, I was a coward. I could be out there looking for her right now but no here I am wasting time. Resuming what 'really' happened last night. My version.
We were still sitting on the couch when the guys arrive.
I still couldnt look up from my coffee. I just knew that sooner or later i will have to tell them the thruth.

Hozzie, where are you?....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so i normally dont post anything at the end of the story but since i am writting as i go it is kinda hard. Im sorry if it is short but next chapter will be longer. Me promise!
Sign up to rate and review this story