Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 11

by The-Corpse 6 reviews

Shit is hitting the fan......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-02 - Updated: 2012-10-02 - 1278 words

0Illiterate
okay so the last few chapters have been short. But as I promised before here is a longer chapter

Chapter 11:
Hozzie's P.O.V.
Should I?.....
I kept thinking over and over about what happen, my life has been a total dissappointment, I climb up the edge I was ready to jump, until I heard a voice behind me. "Don t do it." his voice was soft and caring, I looked behind me to find a guy about the same age as me. He had shaggy blonde hair. And his accent sounded icelandic. Trust me I would know.
"Why should nt I?" I said turning back around, facing the front. Once again I got ready to jump. Until he grabbed my hand, not in a way that would scare me, but in a loving way as if actually cared about me. "Come on, Get off the ledge and we will talk about it." he said, I looked back at him, he was pleading with his eyes. I started to cry. As he pulled me down and into his arms. He was so warm. And I kinda stayed in the freezing cold all night, I kinda needed it. He had lead me towards his car when he saw me shivering like crazy. He turn up the heat on up high. "Better?" he asked me looking at me as I started tp relax. As the heat had enter my body once again. "yeah, better". I did nt care if he was a total stranger, he was the first guy I have ever felt safe around.
"I m Gunnar" he holded out his hand for me to shake. I did looking at his eyes. "Hozzie"
"Well Hozzie... Do you want to go back home or you want some hot coffee first?"
I couldnt no I wont go back there. "Coffee" .
He nodded starting up the car completly and driving out of the park, we were now on the starbucks on 6th avenue, which was like 12 blocks from the apartment. I told Gunna that I would stay in the car since, I was nt properly dressed to go inside. So he said it was okay and that he.will be back in seconds.
And that is where I was, hiding in the car. It is not so far but I know that maybe someone would be looking for me.
The driver's door opens and Gunnar comes in. "Here" he says handing me my coffee. "Thanks" we didnr say anything after a while. And when the silence was finally broken, it was broken by Gunnar, such a fun name to say by the way.
"So do you want to talk about what had happen?" he said really slow as if it would trigger something in my mind and I would start screaming at him and then throwing my coffee at him.
"Not Really...just a bunch of shit that has been going on latetly.... Who a m I kidding? My whole life is out of whack!"
I said a little frustrated.
Here I was talking to a stranger, about something that I should be talking about with my mom or my best friend. But I could nt help it. I actually felt as if I have know this guy forever now
"well that is fine, Do you want to go home now...i can just drop you off anywhere." he asked looking at me again. "Yeah, ypu van just drop me at my apartment I have to get some things.
And we were off he dropped me off at my apartment.
I walked through the lobby, which always seem to be empty and up the elevators. When I entered the apartment I could here voices. But no guys. I walk into the living room, finding only the girls as I have predicted.
"Oh Hozzie, thank goodness ypu are allright!" Jennifer said hugging me. The others also came and hugged me. It was like a huge, bigger than I Have ever seen, group hug.
Mazy was the first to ask me the drearing question on everyone's mind: Why did I ran? Guess Gerard wanted me told tell them.
"No reason, I am thinking of moving back home though" i said as they led me towards the couch, wrapping a bunch of sheets around me. I felt warmer than ever.
I told them what really happen. From Gerard appearing at the club, to him Cheating on me..... I mean his girlfriend.
I felt tears go down my cheeks as I relived the night over again.
At that moment I heard the elevator doors open and the boys come in. "Hey girls, Gerard and Frank are still lo-" Mikey had stopped in the middle of the sentence when he saw me sitting there, possibly drowning in my own tears. He had a questioning look on his face. I didnt even had time to answer and tell him as Gerard and Frank came through the door.
My heart stopped and I stood up to leave the room, but Gerard had wrapped me in a hug as I passed him. "Dont you ever leave me again like that" he whispers into my ear. What the heck is he on about?! "GET OFF Of ME YA BUTT!!" I yelled as I pushed him off of me. Walking past him, up the stairs and into my room. Now do ypu think I would cry at what had just happen? No am done crying over him. He never loved me, so there was no reason to cry because of him. I locked the door when I heard him come up the stairs. He tried openning it. "Hozzie open this door now!" He yelled, with what I think was meant to be 'authority', I walked over to my closet and dresser. Before pulling my suitcase from under the bed. Putting it on top of the bed and throwing all my clothes and toiletteries. After everything that belong to me was in the suitcase I closed it but not before looking around the room,just to make sure.
Gerard was still banging at the door. I just kept ignoring him. I have only heard his voice, guess the others already knew what had reall y happened.
I pick up my phone and call the Cab company. They said that a car will be here in 30 minutes. It gave me enough time to showe and get dressed properly.
I took a long hot shower, I still had my contacts on so I just took them off amd replace them with my glasses, I did nt even bother with make up. It was useless to me.
I had black skinnies, long sleve t shirt on and combat boots, i put on my biggest hoodie, and put my hair in a bun. Since I had no where to stay that night I had called the airport, I booked a flight back to Telford, there was no way I was staying here. I needed my mommy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Gerard had finally given up, I unlock the door a bit. I could hear him talking downstairs with Frank. About me. I walked down the stairs and into the elevators and went unnoticed. The taxi cab was already outside when i got there i put on my long coat. I was more cold than before.
The airport wasnt that full. I knew I had to wait a while until it was time to get on the flight.

Three hours have passed. My phone has been ringing nonstop. I just turned it off. "Flight 297 to Telford, now boarding. Now this was it. And again I asked the same question.
Should 1?....
Sign up to rate and review this story