Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The booze I'm drinking

Goodbye

by We_can_live_forever 1 review

Matt left, Bob might join, and Gerard's getting clean. Review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-01 - 1349 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey, It's Static Urgency again. I am working on the third chapter now. Please tell me how you feel about my fanfic, knowing this is my first. Funny story, my laptop died in the writing of this chapter, causing it all to disappear, then it opened Google Chrome with this here. I was so happy. Thanks for support. WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT.

I dialed the number and my phone rang 3 times, I was getting worried because once it hit the fourth ring, It's done trying.
"Hey?" A man asked, seeming confused.
"Bob?" I hoped this was him.
"Yeah, that's me." He replied with a chuckle.
"Hey, can you help us? We really need you." I practically begged.
"We? Help with what? Frank? What are you talking about?"
"I'm in a band, we're playing Chicago tonight, We had a drummer but he became an ignorant fucker and left.. Can you please play with us? Just for the night."
"What about your drummer in other shows?"
"We can try to get another one, but please?"
"I-I'd love to?" He stuttered a little.
"OH MY GOD! THANKS" I said smiling ear to ear.
"Where do you want to meet up at? I don't know these other guys, and I want to know them before I work with them."
"Starbucks?"
"Which one? This is America, there is a Starbucks on every corner." He said with a chuckle.
I just laughed for a moment.
"How about the one on East Jackson Boulevard?"
"Sure! I live a few miles from there anyways."
"Great! See you there."
With that he hung up, "Guys. We got us a drummer for now." The rest of the band smiled instead of replying except Mikey. "Well, we must get to Starbucks." Mikey said, a smile tugging at his pokerface. The whole ride to Chicago was consisted of daydreaming of the new drummer. Once we got to the coffee shop, it was flooded with people, most just sipping on their iced coffees and playing on their laptops, while five grown men drank lattes except for me, I drank tea because I'm lactose intolerant.
"So, uhm, gigs right?" Bob said awkwardly.
"Yes. What about?" I asked.
"You got the sheet music for drums?"
"Yes, right here." I said, pulling the sheets of music from the bag, handing them to the blonde haired drummer.
There was quite a bit.
All together, all two albums, it made up to 24 songs, a pretty good start.
I handed him the sheet music for Romance all the way to Cemetery Drive, Funny part is that Romance has no drums, It was just a piece of paper with Guitar and Bass chords. It hit 4pm we went back to the bus, luckily we didn't get trampled by fans.. we signed a few autographs here and there, but we got out. We all got ready in the bus, Bob somewhat fitting in already. Something doesn't seem right. He has the clothes, the hair, and attitude... AH HA. Quickly I grab the band eyeliner and call him over. He looked confused. "What the hell? Guyliner?" He says, trying to escape, but I have my hand tight on this arm. Surrounding his eyes with black makeup he looked scared after. I just giggled. "DUDE?!" He seemed angry but he had a slight laugh in his tone. "We got 1 hour left, it's 7 exact." Gerard said as he passed by, looking extremely scared.

I stopped him in his tracks. "Gerard, what's wrong?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm just so scared Frankie, I don't want to go out there." He said, trying to hide his true feelings behind a strong voice when really he was about to break. Holding an empty expression on his pale, pale skin, he frowned and continued talking with a strong disguise. "They don't like me when I'm drunk. I'm just another fucker on stage with a microphone." He stopped, bracing the tears he feared might sneak up on him. I smiled at him warmly and hugged him, hoping to make him feel better. Once I let go, I looked into his eyes, seeing less terror then before. Gerard's raven hair was scattered all in his face, pushing it back, sending a smile to his face, he looked into my eyes and leaned in. Was he going to kiss me? I just closed my eyes and prayed for the best. I felt something touch my lips, so I snapped my eyes open.. only to see that Gerard had his finger on my lips smiling, as if he was "shushing" me. "Gerard, what are you d-" I was cut off by Gerard grabbing my shirt and making his lips crash into mine. All I could think was 'holy shit!' The fact he was sober was making it better, when he was drunk he has no idea what the fuck he was doing. Before we both knew it, hands were all over each other and he had me pinned against the wall. I looked around, and no one was around. Thanks god. Gerard stopped kissing me and looked at me with seductive eyes.

"Keep going." I begged him, and he dragged me into the bunk rooms, pushing me onto his bunk, closing the curtain. Right as the curtain separated us from the real world he pounced onto me, kissing my neck. I held back my moans as he went lower and lower, eventually reaching my stomach. He practically ripped my shirt off over my head, and kissing down my torso. I stifled back my noises, trying to stay quiet as he reached my pants line, unbuttoning my pants slowly, not breaking eye contact with me for a moment. Holy shit. Were we doing this? I tugged his shirt off and he fell on top of me, making me harder than ever. He took off my pants and boxers and took me in all at once, causing me to gasp loudly. He did everything to me that I ever wished he would, sucking and licking. At this moment I didn't care if I was moaning like a madman, it was the best thing I have ever felt. After a minute or two of him sucking me, I moaned loudly as I hit my climax, releasing my load in his mouth. He looked at me and swallowed it, making my turned on even more, if possible. He gave me a look word could not describe saying a sentence that made me weak for a second. "Now it's your turn." Without a moment to spare I stripped him free of clothes and got on my knees when he giggled. "No. Not that." With that he pushed me onto my hand and knees, placing his hands on my hips. "I'm going in dry." With that said I flinched. "You okay? I can spit in my hands if you need me to." I just turned around and did him a favor by coating his cock with saliva. I got back in position, and he shoved into me, making me moan loudly. "YELL MY NAME!" He demanded and I conformed. He thrusted hard and with all the force his thin body contained, making me yell each time. He hit my prostate making me cringe and moan. And once he found it he repeatedly thrusted into it producing a moan from us both over and over again. I yelled his name out a few times before he finally came inside me. I gasped at the feeling, and we both collapsed onto each other panting like we had just run miles."Holy shit." I said between pants. I looked at my phone and the time read 7:57. SHIT WE GOTTA RUN. Hurrying we got our clothes on, cleaning up the mess we made. We ran to the guys, who gave us a disgusted look, like they heard us, and we headed out on stage...

Will Bob stay? Do the guys know what went on between Gerard and Frank? The next chapter will tell you the answers. Thanks for reading! More tomorrow. Rate, Review. -Static Urgency
Sign up to rate and review this story