Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

This Place Is Not A Home

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 3 reviews

Josh gets kicked out of the druggies house, and tries to make it through school, and all he wants to do is get high..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-10-03 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 596 words

0Unrated
Ch. 2  This Place Is Not A Home

Josh's POV

"Hey, kid! Wake up! My girlfriend doesn't want a bunch of addicts in the house!"
I open my eyes, groaning as the room spins. 
"Fuck you." I snarl as I feel a major headache come on. The guy looks pissed, as I gather my needles, and the bag of powder. 
I decide to go to school, knowing I'd either: A) piss off my friends for being in thier presence or B) throw up from this splitting headache, and be sent home. 
I walk into my foreign language class, which is Japanese. 
My teacher looks at me, "Ohayou gozaimasu Josh-kun. Ogenki deksuka?"
I look at her, "Hai, Yuni-sensei. Daijoubu daiyo."
I sit in my seat, and pull out my notebook. I scribble down random notes, and smile as the bell rang. 
One class down, six to go... I think as I walk into the lunchroom. My smile fades, as the smell of food invades my nose. I feel myself gag, and groan. My best friend, Jake looks at me.
"Good God Josh! You look like shit"
"Dude, I feel like shit." I laugh weakly.
Jake grabs my arm. 
"C'mon dude! It's lunch! Your favorite class!" 
My head is spinning as I get closer to the food. I grab something that I know I'll throw up later. I sit at a table, and Jake eyes me curiously. 
"You okay Josh?" 
I nod as I take a bite of pizza.
Jake looks at me, "Good God! You look horrible!!" 
I look at him and smile weakly, "I'm not that bad. I just have a stomach virus."
He raises an eyebrow at me. I look at him, "What?"
"You look like you're gonna puke man!" 
"I'm not gonna puke, okay?" I say.
I feel so fucking nauseous, and go and throw my pizza in the trash. I have English next. My best subject, like art.
I walk into class and my eccentric teacher looks at me, "Hello Joshua!" 
I smile, "Hey."
She starts talking about torture of the 1800s. Maybe I should have skipped today. My head feels like a goddamn cement block, and I feel dizzy.
I surprisingly make it through class, and have my favorite class, Art!
I walk into the studio, and find a note on the blackboard. It says: /I am allowing a free period. Please work on any artwork you please. Have a good day!/ 
I grab a sketchbook, and draw a bunch of needles, and syringes, with blood forming the words: Heroin Love. I smile at my work. 
The bell rings once again, I am in a daze, as the rest of the day passes by. My mind is fogged after getting out of school at 2:14 pm. 
I just want to get high. I feel the effects of the heroin wearing off. My legs are shaking, as I walk to the kitchen. My mom gasps.
"Joshua! You look pale! Are you not feeling well?" 
I look at her, "It's stage make up mom. Halloween is coming up." 
A lie.
Way to go Ramsay!
She looks at me, "Okay honey. Supper will be ready in an hour."
"Thanks." I mutter, walking back to my room. 
/And all I wanna do is get high..../ 
*TWO REVIEWS?? I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Anyway, I'm not sure how school works in Canada, I live in the USA, but for my school we had to take a foreign language class, so I had josh take Japanese like I did, because that's the only foreign language I know! Anyway R&R please?
Sign up to rate and review this story