Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

And The Beauty That I'm Faking

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Josh shoots up again, and gets feelings of self-loathing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 305 words

0Unrated
Ch. 4 And The Beauty That I'm Faking

Josh's POV

After being so sick, I make my way to my bed, and pull the covers to my chin. I am a mess right now. 

The heroin is starting to wear off more, and I feel sicker than I did twenty minutes ago. I look at my alarm clock, groaning. It's only 6:52 pm. I still have an hour to be by myself, before my mom and dad barge in. 
I examine my arm with the heroin puncture wounds. How am I gonna hide this? 
I sit up, instantly regretting it, as my stomach and head do backflips. 
I fall back, my head heavy. 
I finally decide I should fuck it, and go shoot up again. 
I walk into my bathroom, grabbing one of my studded belts so I can find a vein. I find a nice one, and start tapping it with two fingers. It shows up, and I prepare the needle. Fuck! I forgot to boil the heroin! I put the bag in hot water, and wait for it to liquify. I quickly shoot up my heroin. And fall back, as my stomach tries to crawl up my throat. It isn't as bad as last night.
I'm not hovering over the toilet, throwing up anymore. I just throw up occasionally. I  decide to take off my Pink Floyd shirt, as I feel sick again. 
I can feel my stomach muscles contract, as my body expels the poison. 
And I forget to mention its October! That means Halloween, and rain I hate the rain.
I stand up after my last bout, and can't even look at my filthy, fucking reflection. I'm so damn fat and worthless... 

*POOR JOSH! :( anyway thanks for the reviews! I've gotta go work at the animal shelter now!! Love you all! Xo Jules
Sign up to rate and review this story