Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

The next morning I woke up and came face-to-face with Gerard. He was asleep but his arms were still around me. I’d moved into his and Rosie’s bedroom “Morning.” I whispered to my sleeping boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me sleepily “Morning Beautiful.”

“Daddy!” Someone shrieked, leaped on top of me and Gerard. It was Rosie who had been asleep when we’d got in last night. She was pretty happy that her Dad was back.

“Hey there Sweetheart.” Gerard laughed, pulling her down in between the two of us.

“Where’s Mommy?” Rosie asked innocently.

Gerard sighed “Mommy left. It’s not our fault, things just weren’t working out.”

Rosie thought about it “Should I call Crayon Mommy now?”

“Only if you want.” Gerard shut his eyes again “I wanna stay in bed all day with my two favourite girls.”

“No! I wanna get up!” Rosie said, squirming out of the duvet “I’m hungry. Can we have breakfast now please?”

“I’m tired.” Gerard moaned.

“Come on, I’ll take you to get breakfast.” I said, crawling out of bed.

“Okay Mommy.” Rosie smiled, taking my hand and pulling me towards the kitchen. Had she just called me Mommy? It felt great. I smiled and put one hand on my belly.

Hozzie, Raven, Penina, Draven and Frank were already awake “Want any pancakes?” Hozzie asked.

“Yes please, yes please, yes please!” Rosie shrieked “I’m starving.

“You ate loads last night.” Danielle giggled, walking into the room “Jennifer’s such a lazy butt, she can’t be bothered to get out of bed.”

“Neither can Gerard.”

“Or Ray!” Raven moaned.

“Well Frank, I’m glad you’re awake because there’s something I need to tell you.” Penina smiled, took a deep breath and looked at him “Frankie… I’m pregnant again.”

Frank spat his coffee out of his mouth all over the place. Danielle rolled her eyes “I’ll get a cloth.”

“You’re pregnant again?” Frank cried “Oh my god! OOOOH MY GOD! I mean, I’m happy! But oh my god! Another baby? Oh my god. Wow. Oh my god.”

“Yes Frank, we’re all surprised.” Penina laughed “So you don’t mind?”

Mind? We’re gonna have another baby! But Penina, don’t make it twins again.”

“It’s not something I can control.” Penina giggled “I’m so glad you’re happy.”

“Come here!” Frank shrieked, throwing his arms round Penina and hugging her close. He kissed the top of her head “We’re having another baby! AH MY GOD!”

“I love you Frankie.” Penina whispered.

“I love you too Penina, so, so, so, so much!” Frank told her.

“Aww you two are so sweet!” Hozzie said, giving us all a plate of pancakes “I wish Jack hadn’t just randomly dumped me out of the blue.”

“I still think him and Ben had feelings for each other.” Raven replied, shrugging her shoulders.




A year later everything was going fine. None of us were pregnant anymore. Hozzie had a baby girl called Sapphire; Penina had a girl too named Jora and I had a boy named Finn. Everything was amazing. That was until one of our old friends showed up “Who just came in?” I asked as we all walked off down the corridors to our bedrooms “I swear I just heard someone opening the door and letting themselves in! We should go and check it out.”

“Let’s all go and take a look.” Gerard replied and all of us crept into the diner. Standing at the door was a small, skinny girl in a BLI uniform “Lucy?” Gerard asked in disbelief.

“Hey Gerard.” She smiled at us all shyly “I hope I didn’t scare any of you, just showing up in the middle of the night.”

“Oh no, it’s great to see you.” Sam said awkwardly “What are you doing here exactly? And why are you dressed like that?”

“I need to talk to you.” Lucy told us “Please sit down and let me talk to you.”



[A/N] - I'm sorry. I've had this chapter written up for ages but my wifi wasn't turning on so I'm sat at the bottom of the stairs and plugged it in instead :L
Sign up to rate and review this story