Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

“I’m not so sure that’s a good idea.” Raven said “We nearly died because of you.”

“I know, I know-“

“How do you know?” Gerard asked suspiciously.

“You think I just found this uniform lying around?” Lucy gave a crooked smile and then sat down “Please talk to me.”

“I don’t want to talk to you; I have to check on the kids.” Penina said stubbornly, taking Frank’s hand and dragging him to their bedroom. Gerard, Ray, Sam, Danielle and Jennifer left as well.

“Well we might as well hear what you have to say.” I sighed.

Lucy glared at me “Not that I really wanna talk to you but whatever. But before I start talking, I want to see Rosie.”

“No.” I said with such force that everyone around me jumped.

“She’s my daughter.” Lucy hissed, standing up “I have every right to see her!”

“What kind of Mother just gets up and walks out on her only daughter?” I yelled “You can’t see Rosie, it’ll only upset her!”

Lucy scowled but sat back down “Fine then, take a seat.”

“Don’t act as if you own the please.” Bob growled but he still took a seat anyway. Me, Hozzie, Bob, Raven, Doctor DD, Molly and Mikey sat opposite her.

“I don’t know where to start.” Lucy smiled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“How’s about the part where you ran away from BLI?” Raven asked in an amused tone.

“Runaway? Oh no, I plan to return to BLI.” Lucy replied calmly “I live at BLI now. I guess you could call me a draculoid. For the past year I’ve been working my way up to the top and now I’ve been given special permission to leave the city whenever I choose. Mainly to see if I can find killjoys to exterminate and I must admit that was heaps of fun.”

“What the hell has happened to you?” Mikey looked shocked.

“I guess I always thought we were the good guys. But I was wrong. BLI have helped me in so many ways.” Lucy giggled “They got rid of my emotions for a start. I haven’t taken my pills today, I left them back at headquarters so they’re starting to flood back and they feel so awful. How do you guys live? How did I ever live with these unwanted feelings? It’s really strange now. Anyway, back to what I wanted to talk about. I’ve been living at BLI for a while but I can’t be fully happy. I know I’m not supposed to want anything at BLI but I did talk to Korse and he’s agreed to allow me to come here to collect the thing I want.”

“And what’s that?” Doctor DD snapped “You disappear for over a year then come back demanding things from us? Aren’t you just a charming woman? It’s no wonder that Gerard chose Crayon over you.”

Lucy scowled for a moment before returning to her emotionless mask of a face “Without emotions I managed to get over Gerard.” Lucy explained “Anyway, the thing I want is Rosie.”

We were all gobsmacked “Lucy isn’t a thing!” I shouted at her, standing up “She’s a human, a little girl with feelings and thoughts. Feelings and thoughts that I will not let you take away from her.”

“She’ll learn to love the BLI lifestyle. We’re so alike me and my daughter.”

“How the hell would you know?”

“Mommy!” Rosie yelled from our bedroom.

“See, she’s calling for me!” Lucy said proudly.

“Actually, she was calling for me.” I hissed “She doesn’t remember you Lucy. She calls me Mommy now.”

“You stole my daughter from me?” Lucy shrieked, standing up and walking round the table so that she was face-to-face with me “It wasn’t enough stealing the only man I’ve ever loved, was it? You had to take Rosie as well!”

“Oh don’t act like you care about her. You’re only here to piss us all off.” I said accusingly “Don’t pretend you love that little girl in there because you don’t. You’ve been sitting at BLI planning revenge on me and Gerard without actually killing us and this was the best thing you could come up with. Well I might not have been the one to give birth to her but Rosie is definitely my daughter and you’re not taking her anyway.”

Lucy glared at me and pulled a ray gun out of her pocket “Oh really?” She asked “You think I’m too afraid to kill you?”

A/N] - I keep trying to write this at school but all my friends keep trying to read it... I don't want them to read it, I only want you guys to read it :3
Sign up to rate and review this story