Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A kiss and I will surrender

This alone, you're in time for the show

by CYDNEY 0 reviews

this is only short as well because I really dont know what to write okay dont judge me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-05 - 415 words

0Unrated
Pov. Frank.

"This is shit." Bob stated bluntly.

I stopped staring at my feet, obviously I had drifted off into my own little world, again. But his words had brought me back. He couldn't be serious! I looked up and met Bob's cold glare.
Eye contact always made me uncomfortable and after a couple of seconds I was the one who broke our eyes apart. I stared back at my hands "What are you talking about Bob?" I felt the anger come up inside me "We've only been here 5 FUCKING MINUTES AND WE'RE EARLY YOU FUCKING DICK!" my voice cracked half way through showing how pissed off I actually was.

I swallowed, it scared me how angry I could get so i tried to calm myself down.

"What the FUCK is your problem Iero?" I could feel his eyes burning into my head as I looked back down at my feet. "huh? Ever since what happened with Jamia you've been so closed off and filled with anger! Sometimes I think it actually WAS you that kill-"
I stood up knocking over the chair that I was sat on in our waiting room. I stormed over to where Bob was sitting ready to grab his throat when Ray walked in.

"what's going on? Frank, what the fuck, calm down!" He put a tray on the table and pulled me away from Bob. He sat me back down in a chair and lifted the one that i was sat on before up beside me. "Okay, I have no idea what the fuck just happened to drive you crazy but can you please just tell me." he looked me in the eye before adding "calmly, please."

I shot Bob a glance from behind Ray and then looked him in the eye "He talked about ja-" My eyes started to sting with tears and my airways started becoming restricted, I cleared my throat before carrying on "He talked about her.."

The room fell silent as the words fell from my lips, they knew it was a sensitive subject to me and this was the first time i'd tried to talk about it since it had happened.

Ray just gave me a sympathetic look but I shrugged it off and went over to get my coffee that was on the table. I didn't want to talk to anyone about her right now. not yet. I brought the steaming hot liquid to my lips and just sipped in the silent room.
Sign up to rate and review this story