Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A kiss and I will surrender

'Cause I love all the poison

by CYDNEY 2 reviews

sadness yes but you have to know what happened to frank to get the whole story ok shh be quiet it will get happier

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-12 - 720 words

2Moving
Pov. Gerard.

"Is this it?" Mikey panted, hands on his hips looking at the door number. "107?" I looked at the brass number plate and then quickly dug my hand into my pocket fuck. why do i always think its a good idea to wear skinny jeans in situations like these. Finally after a lot of struggling i get the paper the host had given us. 107.
"yeah this is it, Mikey," I take a step forward towards the door but before I pull it open I hear shouting.
"ITS NOT MY FAULT HE WINDS ME UP" a strained voice yells followed by some mumbling from a different person.
"ITS NOT MY FAULT HE'S BEING ALL PISSY WITH ME BECAUSE JAMIA DIED A MONTH AGO!" Shouts a third
that was quickly followed by a lot of crashing and more shouting i couldn't figure out. I shot Mikey a glance and saw he was staring at the door with the exact emotion i had on my face too.
I turned around to go and find someone to ask to change rooms when I heard the shouting getting louder, "I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF YOU DID KILL HER! EVEN IF YOU DID I THINK SHE'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU MAKING HER MISERABLE ALL DAY AND NIGHT!"
And suddenly it was silence. what's going on, who killed who?? My mind was spinning with possibilities when a faint familiar voice broke the silence.
"Mikey?" his voice cracked half way through, either from tears because of the argument or a completely different reason all together. I had no idea what it was; but when i heard it, a little piece of my heart broke off for him.
"Frankie?!" Mikey's voice was full of surprise and happiness and with that tiny word my head whipped round to find him. He was so small and fragile looking, he was shaking uncontrollably and staring at Mikey with wide hazel eyes, tears stained his cheeks, all around his eyes were red, and even though it hurt to look i kept staring at his lifeless eyes that had given up on everything good. I could tell darkness had taken a hold of him once more and stolen the light behind his eyes and hidden it away. He didnt even seemed to have the little spark of fight in him anymore that i adored about him. it was all gone and it broke my heart.
I took a step forward and thats when he finally noticed i was there.
His eyes filled up with tears straight away and he didnt bother fighting them back like he would have before. They rolled down his cheeks, once again staining them and making him look even more shattered than before. I couldnt stand it. "aw frankie.." I whispered softly, my voice shaking but i held it under control.
Frank ran to me, tears falling down his face onto his clothes and now onto mine. He felt so cold and it killed me. I always remembered his hugs as the warm ones you always knew were the best. I held him close to me, I whispered softly into his ear so only he could hear "who ever did this to you is going to pay, i don-" This instantly caused his to sob uncontrollably before i let go to look in his eyes. He was trying to say something, but his sobbing got in the way of him forming words so all i got from him was "sh-she-sh-sh-she she i- is......"
"She's dead, Gerard." A voice from the doorway came steadily through the sobbing and silence. "Frank's fiance was murdered last month a day before the wedding was going to take place."
"Oh no, not Jamia?" I struggle to get the words out. She was a good friend of mine and definitely Franks. They had been high school sweethearts. Frank fell to the ground, tears heavily pouring from his eyes. He made a horrible noise as he fell, almost as he was in pain. Well he is in pain, the love of his life has been murdered. Oh god i hate to see him like this.
Ray carried on regrettably, "Thats not the worst bit, Gerard. She-" there was another painful cry from Frank and Ray gave him a sympathetic look before carrying on. "She was pregnant.."
Sign up to rate and review this story