Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

Skin and Bones

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Josh makes a plan

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-10-06 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 258 words

0Unrated
Ch 10 skin and bones

Josh's POV 

I wake up, cold, and hot at the same time.  I think the heroin is getting to me....

I wipe cold sweat off of my forehead, and sit up, looking at last nights work. I flush the evidence away, and stand up.


What the fuck is that smell?! I crinkle my nose, and look at my room, there is still a huge puddle of my vomit from last night. And just to make sure my life sucks, I'm so dizzy that I fucking fall into my own puddle of puke....way to fucking go Ramsay, way to fucking go! 

I hate myself, but I know moms gonna freak if I don't clean my vomit up. She has no idea I'm bulimic, I was anorexic at one time, but now I will eat..even when I purge it back up. She and Dad were okay that their "Little boy" was eating again. What they didn't know, was the fact I purged after dinner. 
I've kept it a secret for three years, and I started shooting up last month. I can't believe they're so fucking blind to my problems! 
Good God, my life is like a fuckin' soap opera!

I clean up the mess, and spray cleaner on the white-ish brown stain. I had no idea how much I threw up! Now I'm gonna have to purge more! I look at my calendar, it's Friday. I have till Monday to shed pounds. 

Lets get it crackin'. 


*Ch 10 is up!!! Please R&R!! Xo Jules*
Sign up to rate and review this story