Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

Just My Period

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

I’m left breathless and panting.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-07 - 3447 words

0Unrated
When Dad finally came home he just smiled and sat down at the island bar waiting to be served some menudo. He slurped everything out of that bowl, and had seconds. Armando had thirds and I just had one bowl. It was good, I’ve got to admit, but I wasn’t all that hungry. Then I remembered the smoked salmon sitting in my passenger seat. I get up from the table and go out to my car. I open my door and the Tupperware is still buckled into the seat. I sigh and take it back in the house.
I take it into the kitchen and open in. A smoke and fishy smell hits my nose. I look down at the pink and gray rectangles. I shrug and take a bite of one. And they aren’t that bad! A little fleshy, but still good. I eat another rectangle when Armando comes in and asks, “What is that smell?”
“Smoked salmon. Compliments of my new Navajo friend’s mom.” I smile and offer Armando one. He hesitates, but finally takes a rectangle and takes a small bite. He just nods and eats the rest. He doesn’t leave any for Dad, but I don’t think Dad woulda liked it anyway. He barely eats shrimp, much less real fish.

It was around nine when the doorbell rang. I answered and let Marcelino in. “How was work, baby?” I gave him a kiss.
“Pretty good.” He smiles. “Now, can I have some of that menudo? I’m starvin’!” He chuckles. I just nod and he takes a seat at the table. I serve him a bowl and warm it up in the microwave before I set it in front of him with a plate of lime wedges and some Coke. He wolfs it down as I’m packing his mom and family some menudo in a big Tupperware container. There’s still a lot left in the pot. “Thanks, baby girl.” Marcelino smiles and kisses me on the cheek.
“Here’s some for your mom and everyone else.” I hand him the big Tupperware container full of menudo.
“Damn, this is a lot.” He says.
“I know, and there’s still a lot left so if they want more just bring the container back and I’ll be happy to give y’all more.” I say.
“Okay,” he nods. “See you tomorrow. Or maybe later tonight?” He suggests. Hope in his voice.
“Come over and we can arrange some way you can repay me for the yummy menudo.” I wrap my arms around his neck and lick his lips.
“Damn, girl. You drive a hard bargain. But I think we can come to some sort of agreement.” He grins and then he leaves, promising he’d come back later tonight.

I dress in my hot pink thong and black lace bra. I’m waiting for Marcelino and it’s getting really late. I’m starting to doubt he’ll even show up now. I look at the clock and it reads 11:45. I sigh as I am laying on my side underneath my blankets looking at the window.
I’m getting tired and I yawn. I get up and crack the window a bit, just in case I’m asleep when he gets here. Which is exactly what happens. I drift off to sleep somewhere in my wait for him, and when I wake up he’s sitting next to me, on the edge of my bed, slowly pulling down the covers to expose my lingerie. “Damn. You’re so damn sexy.” He smiles and I feel his cold hands stroke my arm.
“I was waiting.” I smile.
“Sorry I took so long. Ran into some trouble getting over here.” He slightly smiles. In the moonlight I see a dark spot on his eyebrow and another on his lip. I sit up.
“Marcelino, what happened?” I turn on my side lamp and see blood. His lip is cut, and so is his eyebrow.
“Nothin’. Just a misunderstanding.” He says like it’s nothing.
“About what? What made someone do this to you?” I ask and take his face in my hands. I turn his head back and forth inspecting the wounds and searching for any more.
“I was walking and ran into Ricky. He was pretty faded and he just started pushing me around. I didn’t want to fight him ‘cause he was totally out of it, but he kept pushing. Telling me how I’m such a pussy and what not, and then he brought you into it and that’s when I snapped.” He explains. I just shake my head, get out of bed and slip into my robe. I go to the bathroom across the hall and get the first aid kit.
I start cleaning his cuts and bandaging him up. “What did he say?” I ask.
“How you were just a little hood rat and a trick and what not. It’s not really worth repeating.” He says and sucks in air as I swab a Q-tip with peroxide on his brow. “Stay still.” I clean the cut and put a band aid on it. “There.” I put everything back and put on some real pajamas. Marcelino’s already in his boxer briefs laying in my bed waiting for me.
“You ain’t gotta cover up, baby. That pink thong turned me on.” He smiles.
“Shut up.” I giggle and take my place next to him.
“I’m just sayin’.” He whispers and wraps me in his arms. “I love you.” He breathes in my ear.
“I love you too.” I smile and nuzzle my nose into his neck. His fragrance filling my nostrils. “You still owe me.”
“Do you want the repayment now?” He asks. I look up at him and nod. He just responds by taking his cool fingers and pulling my tank top over my head. He then kisses my breasts tenderly. I moan quietly. “Shh.” I just nod and put a pillow over my face.
Marcelino trails wet kisses down to my pajama pants. He slowly slides them down and I’m getting wetter by the second. Just him touching me turns me on. His kisses makes my skin burn and tingle.
My pajama pants are slowly slid down my legs and I can feel Marcelino’s hot breath on my wetness. I moan again. He kisses my inner thighs enticingly. I look down and see him painfully slowly removing my thong. This turns me on even more. I just want him inside me already. I throw my head back and buck my hips. He smiles and kisses my womanhood. I moan deeply into my pillow.
He takes his thumb and starts to rub my clit. I arch my back. He’s driving me crazy. I bite into the pillow to choke down moans and screams. He gets me even more wet and then inserts two fingers. My eyes go wide. He’s never fingered my before. But it feels so good that I don’t tell him or give him any sign to stop. Instead I buck my hips again. Provoking him more.
He stretches me and inserts a third finger. I gasp and arch my back. His fingers move in and out of me and his thumb massages my clit. My body seems to be in a frenzy, and I bury my face deeper into my pillow.
Finally, I come and I feel him licking my hot juices from my body. I’m left breathless and panting. He comes to kiss me hard on the mouth and lay next to me. “That must’ve been some damn good menudo.” I laugh.
“You have no idea.” He smiles. “Now, if you’ll excuse me.” He gets up and I see his erection through his boxers.
“Where are you going?” I ask in panic. If my brother or dad sees him that’ll be the end of all of us.
“To take care of this.” He points to his erect groin.
“Why would you do that when you have a willing and naked female ready?” I ask and grab his wrist. I pull him back to the bed and straddle him. He feels my wetness through his boxers and groans. I just cover his mouth with my hand and then hand him the pillow. He nods and covers his face. He then gives me a thumb’s up and I chuckle.
I grab his free hand and push it to my womanhood. He responds and gets me wet again. Once ready, I push him into me and start moving up and down. He meets me with every movement and after a while he comes into me. I release as well and fall onto him. Both of us panting. Him still inside me. I then just fall over and lay beside him.
We catch our breaths and smile at each other. I just get up and put on some new pajamas. He does the same and we get back into bed totally satisfied and exhausted. He wraps his arms around me and says, “I love you.” And he kisses the top of my head.
“I love you too.” I close my eyes and we’re both asleep.

Back at school, I pay attention in class and when lunch rolls around Yas, Marcelino and I sneak off campus and head to Juan Carlos downtown. We take Rocio of course.
We’re waiting to be seated and lunch is half way over. We’re seated and the smell of all the food makes my tummy growl. I laugh and so does Marcelino. I’m assuming he heard it.
We sit down at the table and order our drinks. I see Yas, seated across from me. His hair is down and it’s longer than mine. His raven hair makes his golden skin look smooth and his eyes shine. “I’ve never seen you with your hair down.” I smile at him.
“I don’t really like letting it down. But my spirit feels free today.” He grins at me.
“And why is that?” I ask.
“I met a girl today.” He blushes slightly and smiles.
“Who!?” I just about jump out of my seat. I’m happy for him.
“Her name is Lila.” He smiles. I knew her. She was always so shy, but very pretty. I’ve talked to her a few times just for school and educational purposes. She seems nice.
“Aww! You guy would make a cute couple!” I beam at Yas. He just nods and blushes again. “Have you asked her out or how did you guys meet?” I ask eagerly.
“Damn, babe. Let the poor guy breeze! This is the last time he’ll have his balls to himself.” Marcelino jokes with a serious face. “Don’t worry man. It happens to the best of us.” He smirks and goes back to look at his open menu.
“Excuse me! I’m not that bad! Last time I checked you don’t need to ask my permission to go hang out with your friends and all that.” I smile playfully.
“I’m just sayin’. I know you ain’t like that, but I’m always scared to be late because the last time I was…” He shutters. My jaw just drops.
“I wasn’t even that mad at you! I was more annoyed because you said you were gonna be at my house at a certain time, I was in a big rush to get everything perfect for your arrival, cooked and what not, and then you don’t show up!” I defend myself.
“Babe, I’m just playing!” He smiles at me and nudges me. I just roll my eyes and turn my head as I see he’s trying to kiss me. “Oh, it’s gonna be like that, huh?” He asks. I just cock my eyebrow at him. “I see.” He nods.
“Well, you’re making our relationship seem like it’s such a stress on you. If it is, then just tell me.” I look over at him.
“It ain’t. I promise.” He puts a hand on my thigh and rubs it gently. “Babe, I love you. You’re the best girlfriend any guy could ever dream of having. I wouldn’t trade what we have for anything in the whole world!” He says. I just smile and he kisses me gently. “Okay?” I just nod and we go back to ordering.
I know it’s going be third period when our food finally gets to our table. But I don’t really care. I’m with Marcelino and Yas talking sports and everything is great. We eat until we’re full and get some dessert. When the check rolls around, Marcelino insists he pay for everybody. Yas puts up a little fight, but just caves after a while.
We head back to school and third period is about to over. We just hang out in the commons until the bell rings and we all disperse. We have one more period to go. But I don’t really feel like sitting and listening to German. I turn to Marcelino, “Wanna dip out?” I ask.
“I don’t care. But don’t you have to give Yas a ride home?” He asks.
“Hey, Yas.” I turn to him right as he’s getting up from the table to get to class. He looks over at me. “Wanna skip with me and Marcelino?” I ask.
“Sure. Why not?” He smiles.
“It’s settled.” I grab Marcelino’s hand and we sneak out the back of the school to the parking lot. “Marcelino. My house.” I say as we both get into our separate cars, Yas with me, and head to my house.
We pull into my driveway and Yas asks, “This is your house?”
“Yeah. Why?” Why would he ask something like that?
“It’s way bigger than anything I’ve ever lived in.” He unbuckles his belt. I turn the car off and get out.
“Eh. It’s okay.” I shrug and we all file into the front door. I see Armando in the kitchen in only his flannel pajama bottoms. “Hey, put on a shirt.” I say. He just smiles.
“What are you doing home?” He asks.
“I didn’t wanna go to German and these guys came with me.” I throw my bag on the couch.
“Who’s this kid?” Armando points to Yas.
“This is my new friend Yas.” I smile. “Yas, this is my brother Armando.”
“Hey, man.” Armando waves. Yas smiles.
“Yá'át'ééh.” He waves his hand in the air. I furrow my brow. “It means hello in Navajo.” I nod and smile.
“Sounds cool.” Marcelino says.
“Where did you learn Navajo?” I ask and head into the kitchen. I open the fridge.
“My grandma. And my dad.” He says. I look for something to eat, but I don’t find anything. I know we just ate, but I’m starving.
“That’s cool.” I smile and close the fridge. Not finding anything I feel like eating.
“You’re hungry again?” Marcelino sits at the island.
“Yeah! I know we just ate hella, but I’m still hungry!” I say and go the look in the cupboards. “But I don’t know what for.” I mumble. I then spot what I’ve been craving. I reach and grab the Oreos from the top shelf. I then get a glass and fill it with cold milk. “Oreos?” I hold out the pack out after I’ve opened it.
“Give me soooome!” Armando takes half a row and dips ones into my milk.
“Aye!” I furrow my brows at him. He just laughs and eats the delicious cookie. Marcelino takes a few and so does Yas. “Milk?” I ask them.
“Yes, please.” Yas smiles and Marcelino nods. I get them both a glass of milk and see Marcelino take apart his Oreo, lick all the white cream off, put the cookie back together and dunk it. I giggle as I watch him.
“What?” He smiles. I just shake my head. “What movies you got, babe?” He asks out of the blue.
“Um, I don’t know. We got a lot.” I go over to the entertainment center and slide open one of the multiple cupboard doors. “What do you wanna watch?” I motion him over.
“I don’t know. Something funny.” He brings his cookies and milk and places them on the glass coffee table between the TV and the couch.
“Well, choose one. Imma go change outta these jeans real quick.” I run upstairs and quickly change into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. And as I come out of my room, I smell my dad’s cologne that always lingers in the air upstairs. I get lightheaded and feel the urge to puke. I run into the bathroom and find the sink. All the Mexican food and Oreos come up and out creating a gross brown liquid that slowly slinks down the drain.
I dry heave a few times after puking, but nothing else comes up. I just then rinse out my mouth, brush my teeth and wipe my mouth.
Why all the sudden urge to puke? I never puke. My stomach feels real queasy and my head is spinning. I lean against the sink and close my eyes. “Are you okay?” I hear a low voice ask. My eyes spring open and I see Armando with a concerned face in the doorway of the bathroom.
“Uh, yeah. I just don’t feel well. But I’ll be fine.” I half smile to reassure him I’m okay. He just nods and we both head back downstairs to watch the Hangover.
I sit between Yas and Marcelino. Their bodies keeping me warm. I lean my head on Marcelino’s shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. I fall asleep half way through the movie.

I wake up to the front door slamming shut. I look up and see my dad just came back from work. I sit up and see all the boys are gone. “Where’s Armando?” Dad asks.
“I don’t know. I think he went out with Yas and Marcelino.” I slowly stand up.
“Are you okay, mija? You look like shit.” Dad drops his keys and briefcase on the coffee table. He puts his hands on my shoulder and looks at me.
“Gee, thanks, Dad.” I rub my head. It’s still spinning. My stomach feels empty. “I think I just need to eat something.” I say.
“Want some Carl’s Jr.?” He asks. I just nod and go get a cold bottle of water from the fridge. Feeling the chilled, hydrating water go down my throat I feel a little better. Just then Armando and the guys come through the door with Carl’s Jr., coincidently.
“Where did you go?” Dad fumes at Armando. “You left your sister asleep on the couch alone!”
“We just went to go get dinner. We were only gone for a little bit.” He puts down the food on the island’s granite counter tops.
“In that little time someone could’ve come in here and robbed the place or something!” Dad yells. He’s really angry.
“I’m sorry, sir. She was just so peaceful we didn’t want to wake her.” Yas speaks up.
“And who are you?” Dad turns to him and asks.
“My name is Yas. I just moved here and your amazing daughter befriended me.” He smiles and motions over to me. I just smile reassuringly.
“Well, thank you for the apology. And next time I’m sure you will know better.” Dad’s face calms and we all dig into the Carl’s Jr. they bought for us. Watching Glory Road as we chow down.
Afterwards, Marcelino drives Yas home and they both say they’re gonna be over tomorrow.

I’m in bed, lying on my back, staring up at the ceiling. I felt more sick than I’ve ever had today. But why? I retrace my steps. It’s more than a cold. Could be the flu, but then I would have cold-like symptoms as well. I don’t have a cough or stuffed nose. It could be PMS. But no cramps or bloating. Well, maybe a little bloating. Then it’s settled. It’s just my period.
Coming to that conclusion, I finally close my eyes and drift to sleep. Till there’s a tap at my window.
Sign up to rate and review this story