Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 15

by The-Corpse 3 reviews

Let the games begin....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 1158 words

0Unrated
Chapter 15:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

Gerard leans over a bit ao he is right in my face. His breath was on my face. He got a little bit close and....
I move my head to the side so he ends up kissing the corner of my mouth instead. He pulled back looking straight ahead. I open the door amd got out of the car. When I had shut the door he inmeadiatly took off. I just watched the car until it reached a corner and He turned into it sharply.. Well he is totally okay with it? Oh who am I kidding?! I sigh walking back to the doors. How can he make my life a living hell in just less then a week. Well not even that!.
"Hozzie!" Logan yells running towards me and sqeezing me in the biggest hug she has ever given me.
"I am so glad you are okay.". "Logan you know I love your hugs but this is ridiculous. I cant breath!" i said as and she inmeaditly lets go of me. I laughed at little as she used a paper she was holding to fan me. I push her hands away. "So are you sure your gonna be okay?" she asked searching my eyes to see if I would actually tell her the truth. "Yes. And I have talk to Gerard already we decided to just be friends." as much as it pains me to say that, I knew it would take a while until me and Gerard could get back together. That is if he still wants me.
I walk past Logan and into the kitchen, I was still having a coffee crave. I fill the kettle with water while Logan comes in and sits at the island. I walk over to the stove turning it on. I knew Logan wanted to know more but there is nothing else to talk about. I know she is my best friend, but some things are better left unsaid. I got out a box of vanilla cookies. Putting them on a plate and settling it in front of Logan. The kettle begin to make that weird sounds when it is ready. I took two green cups, pouring in the grinded coffee beans, sugar and hot water. Setting one in front of Logan amd one for me. Yep this was our usual routine. I smile as she starts talking. We usually did this once a moth letting our frustrations and secrets out. The last time we did this was before she left to be here, Man i miss those times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed really fast. Too fast for my liking it anyway. I was currently in Charlie's room, getting ready for tonight's party. She had promised me she will stay the entire night with me. I was in a mood and I really wanted alcholol at the moment to forget the shit that has been happening, but if I drink I might do something simply stupid. And I am pretty sure that that stupid thing will have something to do with Gerard. I was sitting at her desk, facing away from the mirror while she did my make up.
Since it was a formal party, written in the invitation Frank gave her, we were botje wearing dresses. I was wearing a Hell bunny lenoir red tartan zip dress, black red frame platform heel. My hair was like always. Dead straight. Charlie on the other side was weearing a black hanky hem dress, rose large fishnets tights and black bondage heels. Most of the clothes I wore were Charlie's. The were out of control, mine were just too simple. I also stole some clothes from the others....not that they need to know."Okay. Were done!" she said spinning my chair around so I could face the mirror. I had my contacts on. No matter how much I wear make up for performances and parties and whatnot, I will never get used to it. "Ready?" I asked her as I took a quick glance at the clock the party started at 9 and it was 8:39 pm.
"Yeah, let's go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrive at the party, since it was a private party by the label. They were security guards everywhere. You could only get in by invitation. There were fans lining up trying to get in. Guess the guys were more famous than I though they were. I follow Charlie to the front we show our invitations and get in with ease.
Inside it was all decorated to look sofisticated but My Chemical Romance-y at the same time. It looked great and I could see some of Gerard's idead from the album have been incorporated into the theme.
We saw the guards carrying out a couple of fans that hd gotten in somehow and when I meant carrying I actually meant it.
We saw the boys all the way at the bar, laughing and joking with people around them. so we head towards. As we walk closer to them , the people that were talking to them walk away so that just leave us and the boys alone. Although Gerard was not with them. "Hey Charlie" Frank said as he gave her a kiss. Did I mention they are now officially dating. Well since two days ago. But I hope they last longer than Gerard and I ever did. "hey guys!" i said i was trying to be happy...and failing.
"Hey" Mikey said. Ray and Bob were in deep conversation to hear us. I think they were talking about what was better. The hulk or superman. Man do they have issues.
I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turn around and look behind me. It was Gunnar.
"Hey, Gunnar right?" i asked him. I just wanted to make sure it was really him and not another figment of my imagination. "Yes and You are Hozzie" I giggle as he said that I don treally know why. I suddenly felt eyes staring at me. I look behind me to see Gerard's arm around a petite girl, he was looking at me with a hard expression. I stare into his eyes for a while to find jelousy in them? Oh my Chicken! He thinks Gunnar is my date. And I am guessing she is his. Well two can play that game.
"So Gunnar, what brings you here?" I ask trying to make.conversation.
"Well I was viaiting my cousins. Maybe you have heard of them. Gerard and Mikey?" my face pales a little. Come on seriously, every hot dude has something bad about them.
"You okay?" he asked
"Yeah I am why wouldnt I be?"
"Nothing you want something to drink?"i nod not sure if I could talk without spacing out again. I look over at Gerard once more to see him kiss the girl he was with.
Well he wants to play then let the games begin.....
Sign up to rate and review this story