Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 16

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

Please read the A/N at the end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-08 - Updated: 2012-10-09 - 1004 words

0Unrated
Chapter 16:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

Well he wants to play then let the games begin.....

"Yeah I know them. My best friend is dating Frank" I said answering his previous question. "Oh... So ypur friend is the one with the really cool orange hair?" he asked looking at Charlie and Frank. He had his arm around her whispering in his ear. And i suddenly feel very stalkish, staring at them like that. Me and Ginnar were standing at the bar, when Geraed and the girl decided to join us. "Hey cous!" Gerard said as he pats Gunnar on the back. Why did he have to be related to him? Why God why? Why thou punish me?
"Hozzie."
"Gerard." Anyone could sense the tension going on between me and Gerard. So the girl decided to speak and break the silence. "So....who wants a drink?" she said.
"And you are?" I ask, i did not want to come across as a bitch but that side got the best of me."Olivia" she said looking at me as if I was going to bitw her head off." So Gunnar, You want to go out sometime?" I said. I could see Gerard tense up a little. Yeah bitch i am playing too. I smile a little while Gunnar blush you got to admit he is cute. "Yea sure. Coffee?" I nod. Reaching into my small purse and pulling out a small paper and a pen. I wrote on it and handed it to Gunnar, he smiles as he sees my number written across it. "Want something to drink?" i nod. He takes my hand and leads me to the closest chairs next to the bar he could find. Gerard and Olivia follow us. Well He was dragging her with him. I seem to have scare her a little bit... Or a lot.
"Yeah maybe we should double date?" Gerard suggested. Another chance to make him more jelous then so be it. "That is a wonderful idea." I said looking at Gunnar. He did not complain just sinply smiles at me. "As you wish" Said Gerard, putting his arm around Olivia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party ended at 1 am in the morning. The four of us spent most of the time talking about uninteresting things. We all decided to go out to dinner on friday. Which was four days from now. Of course I suggested that it be an early dinner since I had to work later that night.
I took a cab back home since Charlie was going to stay with Frank for the night. Gunnar had offer me a ride but I did nt really want him going out of his way for me.
I got to my room Allison was sitting on her bed reading one of my books. She likes them a lot. She looks up qnd smiles as I enter the room. I take off my shoes, put my bag down and went into the bathroom, I look absolutetly exhausted i pin my hair up in a bun. Taking off my contacts and make up. I heard the phone from downstairs ring. After a couple of minutes it was still ringing, I guess everyone was asleep. I put my glasses on and walk down the hall. We had two phones install last night. Just because we were to lazy to walk downstairs and pick it up, so Jennifer came up with the idea to just install a new one just down the hall.
I pick it up and as soon as it hits my ear, I hear: " Your a Bitch". Gerard.
"Oh, really how?"
"You ask out my cousin! In front of me! The day we broke up."
"stop being a wuss and get over it!" i say leaning on the railing looking down at the living room.
"You wanted to play this game and I am joining now be a man and deal with it." I hang up walk back into my room. Allison was already asleep. Tomorrow I had stuff I had to do with Mazy she was painting her hair again and I was helping her. I took a shower and put on my p js and went to sleep. Dreaming my life would have been easier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Music blaring through out the whole apartment. Yep she is awake. And by she I meant Jennifer. The others had told me she did this every morning when she has to meet up with Bob later. I sat up and got put of bed. I woke up Allison first. Since she had ask me the night before. I brush my teeth and go downstairs to find every one there and by that I meant Bob, Jennifer, Mazy,Frank, Ray,Gerard and Olivia. Mikey came out of the kitchen with a bowl of chips in his hands. He smiles at me as he walks past me and sits next to Allison who was following behind me.
"Are we having a party or something?" I ask them as the intercom beeped. I push the button. "Yeah?"
"Miss there is A Gunnar Way here looking for Hozzie Bareham, should I send him in?"
"Yeah sure"
I walk towards the guys who were watching me closely not because of what has just happen but because Olivia was sitting on Gerard's lap. I really could care less. I had Gunnar, I aint got no jelousy in me. They finally continue talking as the elevator doors open and in came Gunnar holding a teddy bear.
He handed it to me while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smile at him. I look over at everyone again.
"Ahem?..." wow can they really be this nosy?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I have been posting either late or super early. Well i have been writing a new story. If you guys are interested then perfect the auditions are gonna be out on friday and saturday only . Along with the information needed about the story. Hope u like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story