Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 17

by The-Corpse 4 reviews

Uh...no comment...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-09 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 950 words

0Unrated
Please remember that I will be holding auditions for another story on Friday and Saturday.

Chapter 17:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

The day went on and on and on I thought it would never fucking end!. After Gunnar had arrive. Frank suggested we watched a horror movie. Therr was a party on Saturday and we all plan to go. Of course Frankie being the one who suggested we watch a movie, he got to pick first, and guess what he picks what he always pick
The nightmare before christmas.
His addiction most likely. The movie was ready as I sat down on the floor next to Gunnar, Gerard wS right behind me so I was literatly resting on his legs. This movie was long so I was gonna get comfortable.
Sometine through the movie Gerard started leaning forward both legs display on etheir side of me. I know it sounds weird but I could definatly feel something poking at the back of my head. I got thirsty from eating to much popcorn I stood up and went into the kitchen. I grab a glass from the cupboards and fill it up. I could feel a presence behind me but I really didnt want to turn around. I set the glass down in the sink and as soon as I turn around I am pinned to the counter by, guess who, Gerard. My breath caught as I had not expected to see him standing so close to me like that. "What do you want now?" I said trying to get my heart to go down a bit. "You" Before I could react he started kissing me. I tried pushing him away at first but then i just got lost in the kiss that I did not care anymore.
I felt his hands go up my shirt and cup my breast, making me moan a little in his mouth. I had my hands around his waist. He continue kissing my down my jaw and neck. As he did I open my eyes and look around. We were still in the kitchen with our friends in the other room what the fuck are we doing?!
"Gerard stop..." I said. We could get caught and I coukd not go through that embarrassement. I tried pushing him away but he would not listen. Alright time to take drastic measures. My leg went up and hit him where the sun dont shine. He double over in pain clutching his uh....privates. I just patted his head."There, There". I really did not knlw what else to do. "Why would you do that?" his voice was very high. He sounded like a fucking mouse. "Sorry..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the day went by as normal as it could be. No interesting thing happen or whatsoever. Since any of us were to lazy to actually cook we went put. Well Gunnar could not come with us as he already had plans with some company. That i really did not care about so i wasnt really paying that much attention.
Olivia stayed. Bitch.
Maybe I can become friends with her. You know the saying keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer.
I walked up next to Olivia she and Gerard were holding hands, that is until I had coke in between them, breaking up their hands. Yes I am a bitch now deal with it. "Hey, Olivia!" I say while taking her arm and walking away from Gerard. He just turn and started talking to Mikey about the new album. "Hi?" shit, i scare her before by being mean to her and now I was being suprisingly nice. She must be very very confused. Good.
"Look I am so sorry I acted the way I did when we first met" I said in the most sincere voice I could come up with. "Hey it s okay i understand, I mean you were just looking out for Gerard, no big deal" she said looking at me. "I t was still innapropiate of me to do so" I insisted. She stops walking and turns to me. "How about... We go shoppinng tomorrow?" yes she is mine!, i got her eating out of the palm of my hand. Now.."Sorry I cant but we can go on friday before our date. Of course I have school but after that we can." I said in a cheerful voice. Glob kill me now!!
"That would be so awesome!."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrive at the restaurant as always there is a waitress right there to meet us when we walk through the front door.
We sat like Frank, Charlie, Allison, Mikey, Olivia, Gerard, Me , Mazy, Ray, Logan, Jennifer And Bob. Right in that order.
We order the biggest pizza on the menu. Half and half. For the vegetarians. Gerard kept looking at me from the corner of his eyes. I just kept the same smile on and ignoring him completly. I think I may have to unscrew that later. How do the waitresses do it?
We might never know...
I felt a hand on my knee. I just ignore it but as long as I did. It kept going up my leg until in was touching me on top of my panties. I squirm a little looking over to the side to see Gerard smirking a little. Oh it is on!
I did the same putting my habd on his thigh while I draf it up his leg as low as possible. When I was only mere inches from his crotch Our food came and i took my hand away. I think I left him with a little problem.... Now who is smiling?
Gerard: 0
Hozzie: 1
Sign up to rate and review this story