Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 18

by The-Corpse 3 reviews

The Wentz....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 902 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

What had happen last night kept replaying in my mind? Gerard had excuse himself to go to the bathroom. He looled like a walking penguin, so I guess yes it is really hard to walk straight with a hard-on and funny for other people to see.
When Gerard finally came back I had taken his seat, so I could get to know thy enemy. She isnt that bad per say just stupid and naive. She is a model, at least she aint ugly.
Olivia looked pretty decent most of the time. Hell, I am a burlesque dancer I am the one that wears skimpy outfits and dances around for men's entertainment. That is until I can get noticed by a big producer, I think that that is something the other girls want too. Olivia had long brown hair with blue highlights, she had green almost blue eyes. She was pretty pale and she mostly dressed in jeans and band tees. She seem familiar somehow.....
Gerard sat on my right as I continue to talk to Olivia, I guess he got the message, that I sat here with no plan on moving my butt.
Everyone was in their own conversation and Mazy was on the phone talking to her husband. It is pretty sad they cant really be with each other. Him being practically on the other side of the world. The good thing is that she is leaving for a while. Just for christmas and New Year's, I just think it is so romantic.
Gerard had his arm around the back of my seat and since I had my back to him it was easier for no one to see what was actually going on. He started rubbing his hand up and down my back making me shiver slightly. How is no on seeing anything. I need to get them all glasses. I put my hand behind me and slap his hands away. Making them rest at my ass. Seriously does this guy not get the idea that i really didnt want him touching me. Okay so I admit I should have not led him on but come on I wanted to play then not now. Okay that sounded so wrong in my perverted little brain.

After eating seeing as it was only 5:26 p m and the guys had another interview tonight. So we parted ways. Actually it was pretty funny. Bob and Jennifer did nt want to say goodbye. Yes i will repeat that Jennifer has Bob-itis. And Bob on the other hand has Jenny-itis!. I think they would die if they were separated. Those two are gonna have to get marry someday.
The girls and I walk to the apartment, it was only a few seconds away from the pizzeria. We all wemt out separate ways to get ready to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrive it was already packed. The only reason this surprise me was because we did not open for another hour. We enter through the bar, seeing as we were apparantly very famous, Tess was there talking to some guy I have never seen before.
"Okay, Girls!" Tess said to us as we were headed for backstage. She walked over to us as did the guy she was talking to. He wore a sharp suit and coat, to me that could mean that he was someone extremely important to Tess. "This here is Pete Wentz." she said. The name seem familiar but the other girls seem to know who he was. Sometimes I hate not listening to modern thing.
"Hey" he said, but the only thing weird was that he was staring right at me. I look behind me, nope there is no one there. "I'm going to go get ready" I said walking towards the stage. I look back at the group to find them all staring at Pete and him at me smirking If I may add.
I sigh. So. Much. Drama!.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show had been great it was absolutly amazing. I did four sets, which was more than I usually did and we also got to leave early seeing as Tess had hired new recruits. Or at least that is what she calls them. As I step out into the cold night air I ran into someone. "Hey" it was that Pete guy. "uh...hi?" I said. I really wasnt sure if I should be talking to him, seeing as he was talking to Tess, then he had to be someone important.
"Nice Show" he said.
"Thank you" if he was only going to compliment my work than it was fine with me. I could use every boost of ego I could get!."Is that a british accent I detect?" he seem interesting. I only nodded. I really did not want another guy in my life. Even though Gunna left for Iceland in a week, at the most.
"So, you got a ride home?" He said coming closer to me. I took a few steps back. "No I would just prefer to walk home." I said walking past him and crossing the street. I pull me coat closer to me, when I felt the temperature suddenly drop.
"Come on Just one ride. Maybe we can go get some hot chocolate?" Pete said from behind me. I look bqck at him. Hot chocolate sounded really good at the moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story