Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

[A/N] – Just a quick notice to say I probably won’t update much on Thursday because my friends coming over, I don’t get home until six on Wednesday (and then I’m going out with my brother so I won’t be back until nine), I have a careers evening tomorrow night and on Friday I’m seeing We Are The In Crowd live! Are any of you We Are the in Crowd fans? If you are could you leave like a message for them in the reviews so I can write it in the book I’m making for them? I’d appreciate it :)

“Jennifer?” I asked “Am I hallucinating again?”

“I ain’t no fucking hallucination!” Jennifer snapped “Would you maybe move your ass instead of lying there blinking at me? I dunno what these BLI losers told you about us but just forget it alright because it was all one big lie.”

“You’re real?”

“Jesus Christ, of course I’m real! Would you get a move on now?” Jennifer cried, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet.

“Kat?” I muttered “But Kat said-“

“We can talk about what Kat said in the car, come on.

So I ran after Jennifer as fast as my legs could carry me. I was still half asleep so it was pretty hard but finally I made it to the car with the others. For a moment I stood next to the car, trying to get my breath back and take in everything that was happening but Jennifer shoved me into the back and leaped in behind me “What’s going on?” I asked, then I noticed Kat “You! You said they were all in my mind! You told me that I’d made them up!”

“I know, I’m really sorry!” Kat burst into tears “I-I was staying at that town where they work you really hard. I didn’t mind and I started making friends with lots of people. But then BLI showed up. They’re destroying every town in this country. They burnt it to the ground. Nearly everyone died, including Carl and Natalia even though I tried to save them. Jack and Ben ran away together because well, they love each other. Anyway, I tried to run like them but I was too slow and BLI caught me. They brought me back to the headquarters. I don’t know how you got to BLI but they told me that if I didn’t pretend that everything that had happened to you was a hallucination then they’d kill the both of us. I wouldn’t have done it if it had just been my life at risk but they were gonna kill you as well. I’m really sorry Crayon!”

“Don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault. I’m sorry for snapping at you.” I whispered, hugging her close “I’m just glad that you’re all real. But how did I get to BLI? And how is the car in such good condition? What about the car crash?”

“Car crash?” Mikey asked “What car crash?”

“The car crash! We were driving away from the diner and the car crashed and then I woke up at BLI!”

“There was no car crash Crayon.” Raven told me “Maybe BLI did something to your brain to make you think there was a car crash. But no matter what happens, we can’t go back to the diner. BLI found us and tried to burn us alive. Luckily Doctor DD remembered that he’d built an exit in each room in case of emergencies. A tunnel in the floor and we snuck through it.”

“How did BLI find us?”

“How do you think they found us?” Penina hissed “Lucy told them. Just like I knew she would.”

“Well if the diner is gone then where are we supposed to go?” I asked “We don’t have enough money to leave the country, BLI are destroying every other town in the country-“

“Looks like we’ll have to build our own town.” Gerard said as if it were simple.

“Out of what?” Sam cried “Sand? We can’t build to save our lives.”

“We re-built the BLI headquarters. We can get all the material and stuff we need from burnt down towns. Surely there’s still something there that we can use. And when we get tired, we’ll just sleep under the stars. I’ve got sleeping bags.” Gerard smiled “So long as we’re together, does it matter where we go?”

All of us grinned and continued driving into the distance. Gerard was right. No matter where we ended up, so long as we were together, everything would be okay.


[A/N] – Oops the story kind of just ended here :) Hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story