Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

The hunt

by Lirazel 0 reviews

Sequel to "Dinner with supes" Gemma learns the battle between good and evil is inevitable and tries to find a way to help her supernatural friends of impending doom.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-08 - Updated: 2015-06-15 - 729 words - Complete

1Exciting
I just wanted this whole day to be over. I had four exams in one day. Constitutional law, criminal law, business law,oh and a chemistry exam. My brain was fried and I was exhausted. After the whole weekend I had with Radziel made me feel drained. I looked out the window and saw a few people leaving from their classes. It was a cloudy cold Wednesday and I just wanted to go back to my guest house, put on my comfy pj's, and bury myself under heavy blankets. I had finally finished the last couple of multiple choice questions on my chemistry test, signed my name, and I grabbed my jacket and bag. I walked over to the teacher's desk and handed my test and answer sheet to my chemistry teacher who gave me a goofy grin when I walked up.” Enjoy your break" he said.” Thank you, you too,“ I said and walked out the door. I looked through my phone and saw I had three texts and one voicemail. The voicemail was from my mom. She said that she would wire me some money so I could travel back home for the break. One of my text was from Monica. My friend who went to a school back at my home town. She said that her break would start right after mine and asks if I was coming to hangout with all our old friends. I texted her back and said that I would be able to visit in another few days. I saw Dante, Gerald, and Della my old Criminology classmates down the hall. "Hey yall, "I said waving at them."Hey Gemma,' where you going this fall break” asked Della. "I’m going back to my hometown Monday,” I said.” That’s good. I have to stay here,” said Della.” Me and my cousin are going to the "Family values" concert in Mobile Alabama," said Gerald. "You’re from there right,” I asked."Yeah,"."Oh,man," yall got any spare tickets,” asked Dante.” No, man I think they are sold out, you better go on craigslist to see if any are on there,” said Gerald.” Who’s playing at the concert,” asked Della taking a sip from her diet Pepsi bottle."Uh,My Chemical Romance ,Puddle of mud ,Flyleaf,and some amateur band."Oh,wow I love Flyleaf,” I said.” They are traveling everywhere after they leave Mobile they'll be coming here in another few days,” said Gerald.". I will have some money by then,” said Della.” How was everyone's exams,” asked Dante.” Della looked the other way, Gerald gave him a shy grin, and I acted as if I was texting."Oh,I see,” said Dante laughing.” “I still have three more exams to go. I may have flunked my Biology exam. Whoever heard or cares about meiosis anyway? All the perks of being a nursing major I guess,” said Della. My last one is another hour,” said Gerald."Im finally done with all of mine,” I said.” How did you think you do,” asked Dante.” I hope I did not get all my "law" classes mixed up with one another,” I said. Everyone laughed. The hallways began to get more crammed with people rushing out of their classes.” Some people were pushing some of us out the way trying to get through the dense hallway. “That’s my cue to leave,” said Gerald almost getting knocked over.” I see ya,Gemma,said Della almost spilling her drink."Ok Della call me,” I said.” Do you have any political science notes,” asked Dante."Nah uh,I take it next semester. “'Oh, man, ”said Dante. "Is it a open note test,” I asked."Yep.But I don’t have any,” said Dante grinning.” You poor thing. I think Eric may have some,” I said. 'Oh ,cool he's in my dorm. Catch ya later Gem,” Dante said rushing through the hallway trying to avoid bumping into people. I started to walk towards the exit door. As I open the door the cool air hit my face. I felt refreshed and relieved my exams were over but I felt a prick in my stomach and thought about what horrors I had to face concerning the supernatural. On campus and around my peers everything was normal. Outside of that world everything was filled with the impossible.
Sign up to rate and review this story