Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Alphabet Challenge

Why Bugs?

by anonymowriter 0 reviews

Jon's scared of bugs.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 724 words - Complete

0Unrated
“AAAAAHHHHHH!” I heard a scream on the other side of the house. I set all my things down and jumped up. I ran to the source of the scream and saw Jon, my dear Jon, curled in a ball, pointing at a cockroach in the corner. I had never heard him scream before and I never thought I would, considering his rather large demeanor. He looked at me and then pointed at it as if it would eat him if he didn’t show me it existed, “Kiiiiiilll iiiiiiiiitttt~” he whined with a pout.

I laughed a little, “But Jon, sweetheart,” I went over and held his face, “You can’t kill cockroaches. They can’t die,” which made his eyes widen to the size of tea cup saucers. I looked over at where the insect seemed to be feasting on some food Jon must have left in the room. Well, that was smart. I looked back over at him, “But I’ll get rid of it for you, okay?”

He nodded slowly and I moved over to the desk. I spilled all the pens out of the pen cup and grabbed a piece of paper. I took the cup and the paper and went over to where the creature was still eating. I trapped it under the cup and looked over at Jon, “See?” he was still pouting. I laughed a little and slid the paper under the cup and stood up. I opened the window and threw the bug outside.

I then turned back toward him and he slowly stood up, “I don’t like bugs,” he muttered, dusting himself off, “Don’t judge me. You’re judging me!” he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Jon. You hate bugs, but you spent six months in Costa Rica with your wife at the time. How did she react whenever there was a bug in the tent or whatever you were staying in?” I smirked.

“She killed it,” he muttered. I laughed a little and moved over. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him on the lips, “I don’t like that you’re judging me, Spencer James Smith,” he kept his arms crossed, “You are mocking me,” which I wasn’t, seriously, “It’s not fair.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. I’m not mocking you though, Jonathon Jacob Walker. Bugs are scary…” and then I gasped, pulling away from him, “There’s a bee in the window!”

He gasped, turned and jumped in my arms, “WHERE?!” and I just started laughing. I set him down and fell to my knees in laughter. I couldn’t even contain it. This was just too funny. Oh my god. I loved this. He then realized that there was no bee and he turned to me, “YOU SUCK. Fuck you, Spencer! Fuck you! I never should have told you that I was scared of bugs!”

“Okay, okay, Jonny, sweetie, I’m sorry,” I stood up, “For real this time, no more jokes,” I pulled him by the hand, despite his resistance, and into bed. I climbed in next to him and kissed his shoulder, “I love you…” then I paused and he smiled, “But you have to admit, your reaction was funny. You screamed like a girl.”

He frowned at me, “You’re mean. I hate bugs!” he pouted.

“I know, I know. I’ll protect you from all the big scary bugs. I promise. No more bugs,” I kissed him on the lips, “Now we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow, so we should go to sleep…”

“Mhm,” he kissed me back, “Sleep. Good idea.”

“Mhm,” I agreed.

He then climbed on top of me, “But I know of a better idea,” he pinned my arms above my head and my eyes widened, “You know… punishment,” he smiled innocently and leaned down to kiss me on the lips.

I deserved this, I knew that much. Ah, fuck it. It’d be fun either way. It was Jon. It was so worth it.

---

A/N: So it's short, but w/e. Haha. It's part two in the alphabet challenge that I got from DisenchatedDestroya. B for bugs~ And I posted it now cause I'll be busy all day tomorrow, so I won't be able to. C will come on Friday. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story