Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Alphabet Challenge

Capture the Moment

by anonymowriter 0 reviews

Capture every moment with a picture.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 670 words - Complete

0Unrated
Snap. Click. Capture. Flash. Surprise.

So many pictures were taken. So many memories all captured in a small camera. All on some small memory chip. No one knew why he was taking all those snapshots. But he was. He planned to take pictures of everything and everyone. Eventually, they all just got used to it. It was just something that he always did. In the middle of the tour, flash right in the middle of a concert.

Click right in the middle of putting on makeup. Capture a shot on the bus for no real reason. ”Surprise!” he’d yell just to watch everyone look up in horror. They all knew what was coming. They all knew they’d all been taken for a fool on that small digital camera. And then everyone would gather later to see all the shots that had been taken. And they’d all laugh.

“Holy shit. Delete that one! I look like I just shit my pants!” “I LOVE that shot!” “When did you even take that one?” And yet no one even knew what he planned to do with all these pictures.

But in his mind, he knew that, one day, the band would split. Things would go sour and there really wasn’t anything he could do about it. So when Brendon said the words ‘Fine! Then get out! We don’t need you anymore. Spencer and I can do this alone!’ he left. He was upset about it, but he’d seen it coming from day one. His fellow member that had also been kicked out seemed unfazed, like he just didn’t care.

He planned to start another band, so he asked him. Figuring no harm in doing so, he went along with it. But he never snapped another picture. He asked why, but he’d never say anything. He’d never say why. Meanwhile, in the years that he was away from Brendon and Spencer, he was putting all the pictures together.

One night, July 7th of 2013, he knew it was finished. He called up Spencer and Brendon. He told them to meet up with him. So they did. They all gathered at his house and he pulled it out. It was a scrapbook. Collage, if you may, of every picture ever taken. Brendon started to cry. Spencer hugged him so tight that it felt like he couldn’t breathe.

“Ryan… I… I never knew this is what you planned to do… When did you decide to do this?” he asked, trying to push the tears back. He didn’t want them. They were annoying as hell.

“The day we all decided to become Panic! At the Disco. I knew we would split one day. And I knew we’d forget all the good moments. But I didn’t want to. I wanted to remember everything. I made three of these. One for each of us.”

“What about Jon?”

“I was planning the collage back from before Jon even came into the band. Besides, he was always just a part of the band. No one ever cared about him.”

Spencer bit his lip, “I did.”

Ryan looked over at him, “I know you did, Spence. Which is why there’s a whole ten pages dedicated to him in yours. In mine and Brendon’s, there’s pictures of him, but not as many as I put in for you.”

Spencer looked through the collage and found the pages and he smiled. He looked at Ryan, “I miss him.”

“I know. We all do,” he looked at Brendon, “I don’t want back in the band because you guys are doing so well with your two new albums out. But promise me something.”

“Anything.”

“Let me be your record producer for your next album,” he grinned.

Brendon laughed and ruffled his hair, “Done,” he smirked.

---

A/N: This is C in the alphabet challenge. I know it's short. There's no pairings or anything. It's just... about pictures and stuff.
Sign up to rate and review this story