Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gee Investigations

Rescue Me

by -weightless- 0 reviews

Hayleys back with a story to tell but will it compromise a relationship?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-11 - 1014 words

0Unrated
"Hayleeeeeeey, wakey wakey" I heard a familure voice, it sounded like Franks voice. My eyes flew open and I sat up, looking around I was in a room that was black, like there was literally no light whatsoever. Suddenly a light flicked on and I was in a room that was tiny but there was a bed that I was sitting on and the sheets were silky. "Frank?" I questioned and heard an evil laugh come from the corner furthest away from me. That is when I panicked. The figure from the corner started to move over to me and my heart started beating rapidly.

"Now Hayley you are quite a character aren't you? I've heard a lot about you but what I don't get is where you suddenly came from, the guys all grew up together and well I did know them all personally but you're just a little baby in comparison. Where did Gerard find you?" He questioned me, now standing at the bottom of the bed. "You too shy to talk? Okay well I guess I'll get started but my name is Channing and well I guess you know I killed your precious Gerards girlfriend don't you?" I just nodded. "Well wanna hear a littke secret? She was cheating on Gerard with me, you wont believe me no one does, then one day she said to me 'I don't love you I love him' and that drove me crazy, I'd always loved her she was perfect for me. So I did what I had to, I tried to kill him but she got in the way and I mourn her death every single day" I stared at him in disbelief and shook my head. "You don't believe me, fine I'll just have to show you" He grabbed my hands and place them on his head. At first I felt nothing but suddenly I got a flash of images and the pain he felt, I could feel it. I was living it in my mind. The heartbreak.

After about 3 minutes of seeing his life. I knew I didn't hate him for killing Gerards girlfriend, I hate him for trying to kill Gerard. "Why did you show me that, how did you know that it would work, I've never done that before" I said gathering my thoughts. "Sweetie there is so much you don't know about yourself, I brought you hear to show you the extent of your powers, join my side and you can live forever" He said grinning and pushing hair from my eyes. A shiver ran up my spine when he done that. "We could walk this world together and you wouldn't even tire of it. You could have everything you ever wanted" I scrunched up my nose and looked away. "Fine be a little brat but know this I gave you this option and when I'm tearing the heads off of your friends then just know it, you're next" He said grabbing me and started running, suddenly we were outside and then before I knew it he dumped me infront of the hotel and was gone.

I shrugged myself off and stood up. I looked around and it seemed empty. Why'd he just let me go? Can't complain though can i? I walked through the front door and seen Frank standing with a gun and all his combat gear on. He was shouting something about everyone hurrying up. "How long was I gone?" I questioned and he turned around and just ran to me and tackled me to the ground. "Hayley we thought you'd be dead, oh my god Gerard is kicking his own ass right now he thinks it's his fault and he's so scared, Hayley he was" He looked around before finishing the sentence "crying, but you did not hear that from me" I just smiled and shouted for the guys.

They all came running down the stairs and tackled me to the ground. I coulsn't breathe from all the hugging. "Hayley we were so worried, we searched everywhere. Where did he take you?" Ray questioned. "I don't know I was out when I arrived there and then when I got dragged out I literally saw nothing" I said moving away for some air. "Hayley I need to talk to you" Gerard said walking away. I followed him. He closed his office door behind me.

Before I knew it his lips were on mine. I didn't expect it so I just kinda stood there. He stopped and stood back. "No do that again" He kissed me again and this time I responded. He pushed me up against the door and wrapped his arms around my waist. My arms found their way around his neck. I was shocked and my heart was pounding out of my chest. Nothing in life can set you up for that first kiss off a guy you like. He deepened the kiss and it became more passionate as if he knew he could have lost me. Finally we stopped and he just looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry I always got you killed" He said so sincerely. "It's okay don't sweat it. He wasn't too mean" then I remembered the story. I had to tell him. "Hey I did find out something though" He just nodded. "Channing told me a story about Rachel" I said looking down "Oh" He said. "Yeah um, he told me that Rachel was sleeping with him, when she was with you" I couldn't look at his face. "No, are you fucking gullible? Of course he is gonna tell you a story like that! He wants you on his side" He said full of anger and punched the wall beside me, parts of concrete crumbled to the floor. "No trust me please, I seen it" He looked at me with disbelief "No, no please don't make me angry" He said kicking a chair. "Please Gee" I pleaded. "No get out get the fuck out" He screamed. I ran out past everyone and out the door. I just kept running.
Sign up to rate and review this story