Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

11. From The Earth To The Morgue.

by Cemetery-Girl 1 review

Frank is dying, Gerard is Heartbroken. (This Chapter is from Gerard's P.O.V Just saying.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-11 - Updated: 2012-10-11 - 1035 words

1Ambiance
Gerard's P.O.V.

I cradled Frank in my arms, waiting for the ambulance to arrive. I sat there holding him, tightly protectively. I couldn't lose him, he was the love of my life, he was my everything. I didn't care if I meant nothing to him.

I looked down at his body so limp and lifeless. The ambulance finally arrived. My make-up smudged all over my face, franks hair soaked in my make-up stained tears. The paramedics slowly placed Frank's body on a stretcher, I looked down at my hands stained with Frank's blood. I quickly stood up, my whole body shaking with fear, the fear that I might lose him.

"Can I come with you?" I choked. The Paramedic's nodded as the slowly lifted Frank into the ambulance, attaching an oxygen mask onto his face. I climbed in the ambukance and sat in the far corner, watching from a distance. They placed both paddles of the defibrillator at either side of Frank's heart and sent a small surge of electricity through his body, his body bounced up off the stretcher slightly. One of the paramedics placed to fingers just under Franks ear, trying to feel for a pulse.

"We got a pulse but it's faint, very faint" I looked at Frank's limp body, gulping hard. The knife was still stuck deep in his stomach, I knew it was to dangerous to remove it.

"Is.. Is he gonna be okay..?" I said in barely whisper.

"It's hard to tell right now.."

We arrived at the hospital the paramedics rushed inside to the emergency room with Frank, moving his body to a hospital bed. I stood in the reception to scared to go into the room. I saw Frank rush past and up the hall. I ran after him and the for doctors. "Hey, where are you taking him?" I shouted.

"To theater, He has serious internal bleeding.." The doctor shouted back. I sighed and leaned against the desk in reception. I looked down at my hands once again, Frank's blood on my hands was now dry.

[7 hours later

I felt someone gently tapping on my shoulder. "Erm Gerard is it?" I nodded in response. "Yeah Frank is out of theater has been for a while now, he is awake and asking for you.." I looked back at the nurse, I small grin stretched across my face.

She lead me to room 128. I walked inside to see Frank, an oxygen mask over his face and loads of other tubes and wires coming off his body and leading to a machine. I sat in the chair next to his bed, my hand slowly reached for his. I held it gently, being careful not to catch any of the wires. "Hey Frank. I'm so glad your okay.." I smiled faintly, a tear rolled down my cheek.

He slowly removed the oxygen mask. "Hey Gee.." His voice still sounded croaky and broken, his mouth was all dry. He pulled the mask back over his face, taking a deep breath.

"I thought you was dead. I.. I held your lifeless body in my arms. I thought I'd lost you, the man I love. I'm inlove with.." I looked up into his eyes, mine filled with tears of happiness and sadness.

He pulled his mask off once again and whispered, "I'm a fighter you know? I wasn't gonna leave you.. I love you" He put the mask over his face again, I knew he was struggling to breath. That made me feel bad for making him talk.

"I know you do.." My smile on my face widen slightly, I leaned closer to him as he took the mask off his face. I planted a small delicate kiss, on his perfectly shaped, rose pink lips. I leaned away, he put the oxygen mask back over his face. "Don't take the mask off your face again frank okay? You need to leave it on now, we don't need to talk. I just need to be here with you and I won't leave until your better.. I promise" I pulled the chair in closer, leaning my head against his, kissing the side of his ear softly, and breathing in his perfect scent.

I was so happy he was still here, alive but I was so sad at the same time, I hated to see him like this. I could tell he felt useless, he felt like nothing because of what they had done to him, but now I know I'm never gonna leave my Frankie again never! He loves me, I love him and no matter what his family and friends will think, we are gonna be together, I'll make sure of it. Nothing like this is ever gonna happen again, because I'm gonna be here every second of everyday.

"I love you.." I mumbled down his ear. I looked to the door way to see Jamia stood there, she glared at me.

"Gerard get out of here now" She blurted.

"No I'm staying, I love him. I'm never letting anyone hurt him again" I held Franks hand tighter, I felt his fingers slowly slide between mine, The perfect fit.

"I said get out now. This is all your fault Gerard, your the reason he is in this mess. Always throwing yourself at him when he is clearly not gay" She stepped toward me and Frank, tearing my hand away from his.

"He loves me, Ask him. He doesn't love you" I looked at Frank, he kept quiet not muttering a word. I sighed. "Jamia just leave your causing him stress" I frowned and gave her a very disapproving look.

"No, I'm his girlfriend I'm staying" I slowly sat up straight and looked down at Frank.

He removed his oxygen mask and whispered "I want Gerard to stay with me" He moved the mask back over his face and looked up at me with big eyes. I leaned my head gently back against his and smirked at Jamia.

"Ugh!" She screamed and walked out of the room. I closed my eyes, I could feel the heat radiating from Frank's body. I felt safe with him and I knew he felt safe with me..
Sign up to rate and review this story