Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

10. Things Are Better If I Stay.

by Cemetery-Girl 2 reviews

Will Gerard come to Frank's rescue once, before it is too late?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 615 words

1Exciting
I rested my chin on the palm of my hand, stirring my drink around with a straw. My mind was distracted, I couldn't even look at Jamia. I slowly turned my head and looked out of the window to the studio over the road, where Gerard still was. I wanted to be there with him. "Frank?" Jamia gently placed her hand on the top of mine, I jumped slightly.

"Yes baby?" I forced one of my signature fake smiles, then pulled my hand away from under hers. Her touch didn't feel the same as Gerard's his sent electricity and warmth through my body but not hers.

"Are you sure, your okay? I mean your acting so distance" She looked at me concerned.

"I'm fine, trust me. I just don't feel too good." I picked up my glass of coke from the table, slowly raised the glass to my lips and take a huge gulp then placed the glass back on the table.

"Only if you're sure" She smiled softly then placed her hand on mine again, stroking across my knuckles slowly with her thumb.

I pulled my hand away again and moved it under the table so she couldn't reach it. "I feel ill, I'm going home" I quickly jumped up to my feet and placed a twenty dollar bill in the palm of Jamia's hand, then exited the restaurant as fast as I could. I slowly ran my fingers through my hair, pushing it back off my face.

I kicked a can along the side walk, looking down at the lightly colored pavement below me. Suddenly I bumped into something, or someone. I looked up, and froze in the spot I was stood in. It was those guys from before, the ones who tried to kill me. I gulped.

"Oh look, the fag has returned" One of the shouted down my ear.
"I think this time, Emo boy has come to die. I mean that's what he wants right?" Another one sniggered.

I looked down avoiding all eye contact with the men.

"Oi.. Fag? Look at us when we are talking to you, you worthless piece of shit.." I looked up, my eyes filled with tears.

"Oh look, the stupid cunt is crying, ugh let's just end him.." I felt a sharp blow into my stomach, I looked down and saw a knife deep in my stomach. I gasped, my eyes widen from shock and the pain. I stumbled back slightly, leaning against the wall. I coughed up a mouthful of blood, I felt the warm red liquid ooze down my chin and down my shirt. Maybe this was what I wanted, I mean I couldn't be with Gerard the love of my life. So maybe it would be better if I was dead.

I slid down the wall, my hands around the knife. I was so terrified to pull it out. "Get away from him now" I heard someone scream, that voice was so recognizable. I'm sure, it was Gerard. I felt his arms slowly wrap around me, and his head resting against mine. His tears running down his face and soaking my hair. "Please don't leave me, hang in there" I heard him softly mumble against my hair. "Don't leave me you, can't I love you.."

"I love you too.." I said in a croaky broken voice. I was struggling to keep my eyes open, a pool of blood was gathering around me slowly. I could feel the warmth of Gerard's breath against my scalp. I heard the ambulance sirens, just before my eyes closed.

"Noooo.." Gerard Screamed "Frank, Wake-up! Baby please?!" He shook my body, I couldn't hear or feel nothing..
Sign up to rate and review this story