Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

9.You're Living A Lie Straight To Hell, Straight To Hell

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

Frank is still confused but he knows were his heart truly lies..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 911 words

0Unrated
I wiped my eyes on the sleeve of my shirt, smearing my black eyeliner all over my face and sleeve. I started walking again as fast as my legs would take me, when I finally arrived home. I opened the door quickly, slamming it behind me. I sprinted upstairs and threw myself onto my bed, burying my face in the pillow, crying hard.

I slowly sat up, throwing my pillow across the room it was soaking wet with tears and covered in black eyeliner. I rubbed my red and puffy eyes,the curled up in a ball on the end of my bed. I began to think about Gerard again how much he must be hurting right now, how much I was hurting because I wanted him so bad, I wanted to be with him no-one else but I would lose everyone I have ever cared about in the process. I pulled my knees closer to my chest and closed my eyes..

*Time Lapse*

I slowly walked into the small studio like building just as I opened the door. I could hear Gerard singing;


Well tonight, well tonight
Will it ever come?
Spend the rest of your days rocking out
Just for the dead
Well tonight
Will it ever come?
I can see you awake anytime, in my head.



His voice sounded perfect, the song he had wrote sounded perfect. I pushed the door fully open, then walked inside and leaned against the wall watching him. He glared at me, I smiled faintly in return.

"Hey Frank" He said angrily "Wasn't expecting you or anyone else here today, I cancelled band practice you know? Oh but you wouldn't know that tho would you, cos you changed your number.." He scowled at me, then turned away and began writing in his notepad.

"Erm.. Yeah. I'm sorry about that, you know that song you was singing then. It was amazing.."

"Oh you think?" He looked back at me with a disapproving look.

I gulped and replied. "Yeah.. Erm can I play along with you, when you sing it? Maybe we could come up with some like chords and stuff.."

"Is you must.."he groaned, and picked up his mic again. I grabbed my acoustic guitar out of it's case and waited for Gerard to begin singing again. He cleared his throat and began to sing once again, his voice still sounded like an angels. I began gently strumming on my guitar with him. Both the sound of the guitar and his voice sounded perfect together. I watched his face as he sung, he began to smile. I giggled quietly, he handed me the piece of paper. "Write down the notes and chords you just played, the fitted perfectly." I pulled a pen out of my pocket and scribbled down the notes and chords I had just played, then handed Gerard the piece of paper back.

"There you go.." I grinned then looked back down at my guitar, gently running my fingers along the thin metal strings. I looked up at him, as he examined the paper. I quickly looked to the door as my gaze met his. "I should get going, need to go see Jamia.." I stood up and placed my guitar on the table.

"Frank.. don't go.." He whispered, he looked at me with pleading eyes, his bottom lip quivering slightly. I looked at him, and began to feel bad.

"Fine, I'll stay for a little while.. but don't try anything on with me.." I shook my head fast and smiled slightly. I sat on the edge of the table, and looked up at him as he took a step closer to me.

"But Frank, I just can't control myself around you.. I am so in-love with you. You just don't understand.." He slowly cupped my face in his hands, the tips of our noses brushing.

"Gerard.." I sighed, pushing him gently away. "I can't do this, you don't understand what this does to me.. everytime we kiss, everytime we touch, it reminds me of something we will never have." I gently removed his hands from my face and stood up, placing my hands back down his sides. I stood back up and walked towards the entrance. I looked back at him and looked forward again, walking out of the studio only to be greeted by Jamia.

"Hello.." She beamed. She seemed happier today, like she had forgotten yesterday's incident.

"Hello cutie.." Slowly I leaned down, our lips meeting. I smiled slightly against her lips.

"I missed you" She whispered quietly against my lips. I kissed her again, so tenderly.

"I missed you too" I whispered back, what I was really meant to say was I was missing Gerard and that I needed him, right here, right now. He was all I missed, all I needed, all I wanted, all I longed for. Him and only him, not Jamia.

"Good.." She giggled. I slowly placed my hands on my waist, stroking her sides slowly.

"Come on, I'm taking you for dinner now seen as we never got to go yesterday" I faked pouted and kissed her once more before pulling away and slowly wrapping my arm around her. We walked across the street to the little Chinese restaurant, I looked back at the studio and mouthed; I love you Gerard. I looked back at Jamia, then opened the door to restaurant for her. She walked inside and I followed her in..
Sign up to rate and review this story