Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

8. A Kiss Goodbye, Your Twisted Shell.

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

Frank, bumps into Gerard and 'things' happen..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-09 - Updated: 2012-10-09 - 669 words

0Unrated
I sat there silent, looking at the cream rug in the center of the living room. Jamia suddenly walked infront of me. "Ready!" She beamed. I looked up and smiled my fake but believable smile. I quickly stood up taking her hand, still staying silent. I walked to the front door, Jamia following closely behind.

"So Frank where are we going..?" She looked up at me.

"You know to that little Chinese Restaurant around the corner? There." I nodded, not looking at her. I opened the front door and walked out, letting my hand slip out of hers. She slammed the door behind her, and ran after me.

"Frank? You okay..?"She gently placed her hand on my shoulder, I turned around to face her.

"Yes.."I replied softly. I leaned down and gently kissed her lips. She smiled. We started walking again our fingers interlocked together. I looked down at the pavement as I walked.

"FRANK!"I heard Gerard shout from over the road. I looked across the street, my eyes met his. I gulped and squeezed Jamia's hand tighter much tighter. He ran across the road and glanced down at mine and Jamia's fingers interlocked together. I looked into his eyes again, his eyes full of hurt, betrayal. "You lied to me.. You Said, You..ou..ou loved me.. You lied.."He said, I could hear the hurt in his voice. A watched as a single tear drop rolled down his cheek

Jamia glared at me. "Frank is this true? You love him?"Her voice sounded so bitter. I stood there speechless, I wasn't sure what to say.

"No.. No.. Jamia I L..love you.. Why would I love him? I'm not.. Gay!" I slowly pulled her into a hug, hugging her protectively. Gerard was looking more and more hurt by the second.

"I'm going home.." Jamia pulled away from me. I quickly kissed her lips before she ran off.

"Gerard.. Come with me." I whispered and began walking, he walked beside me. Both of us staying silent, I lead him down a dark and dingy alleyway. "Gerard listen to me, Okay.. I love you. I do, but we can't be together. My parent's will disown me for being gay and It's better if I'm with Jamia and you find someone else.." I quickly blinked away my tears.

"Frank, If you're family actually care they'll accept you.. Mine didn't at first but they do now.." He wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt.

A tiny voice in my head started screaming; Kiss Him Frank! Do it now, you know you're just longing to taste his lips, once again. Even it is the last time. Do it, Kiss him!!

I took a tiny step closer to him then pressed my lips firmly against his, kissing him with so much passion, so much love. He looked slightly shocked at first but return the kiss. I pulled away slightly, our lips still brushing. I could feel the warmth of his breath against my lips. Gently, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him again this time the kiss was harder, more fierce. My hands moved up his body, and I began to unbutton his shirt. My fingers running over his soft skin. I felt Gerard's hand move up under my shirt, shivering softly at the touch of his fingers against my skin. I parted my lips slightly, letting Gerard slip his tongue into my mouth. The taste of mint, sugar cubes and cigarettes filled my mouth, it was a strange concoction but one that I had been longing to taste again.

Slowly I pulled away. "Bye, Gerard.." I said, running off out of the alleyway and up the street. I felt my hand slowly reach for my lips, my fingers brushing over them. I smiled faintly. I could still taste his lips, the sweet, bitter taste of his lips. I stopped running and stood in the middle of the street as tears started streaming down my cheeks..
Sign up to rate and review this story