Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > FLAG Team Possible

Chapter 7

by ArsaoTome

Ron and the others meets some new friends and go Europe.

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Brick F.,Kim,Ron - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-10-11 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 1063 words

?Blocked
It was a nice day and everyone were getting ready for their Junior Prom. Ron and the rest of Team Possible were helping out by delivering decorations for the gym. A guy was trying to hit on Kim but she wasn't going for it. When he was about to get violent her, a young black man had went over and got involved. “Hey! Let her go!” he said. He was dressed in a foot ball jersey, jeans and boots. The guy ran off like a rat, then a young woman that was with him had went over to Kim.


She was in a shirt, low rising jeans and high tops. Her hair was in a perm and she knelt down to her. “You alright?” She asked the FLAG team member.


“Yeah, I'm fine.” She said as she was helped up.


“Who the hell was that?” Said the guy.


“He said his name was Eric.”


“Looks like he came on a little too strong.” That was when Ron and the others had went over.


“What happened?” He said, they were told about Kim's attack and Ron's eyes slowly started to glow. Bonnie gently started to rub his shoulder, “which way did he go?”


“Ron, calm down. I'm fine.” Said Kim.


“Yeah K wouldn't lie to us.” Said Bonnie.


“Keep your eyes peeled for him.” He said then he looked at couple. “Thanks for your help.”


“No problem Ron.” Said the man as the girl grabbed him in a hug and kissed him. Ron looked stunned and the man grabbed him in a hug as well.


“Davey? Keisha?” He said and they nodded.


“You know them?” Said Monique.


“Yeah, they are close friends of mine from Wannaweep. What have you two been up to?”


“We've been going to a MMA fighting camp.” Said Davey.


“We have been training really hard.” Said Keisha.


“Okay, that's good. Hey, I was wondering I'm recruting for my team here you want to join us?”


“Huh?” They said.


“Before you make your decision, I want to see your 'company cars'.” Just then an Audi A8 and a Yukon pulled up to them. Davey whistled, Keisha gushed.


“If we join your team this is what we'd get?” She said.


“Yes ma'am.”


“Where do we sign?” Said Davey.



So they went to the house and were signed up as members of the team. They got the Yukon and Audi, during the time Ron was following up on some leads on what Drakken was up to. But he was also on a jet to Paris to get fitted for a tuxedo. “Felix, I want you and Wade to take care of the team for me.” He said.


“We got this,” said Felix.


“Yeah Ron,” said Wade.


“Keep your eyes peeled for a 'Pretty Boy' by the name of Eric. He's been bothering Kim and pestering her for a date.”


“Even thought she's going out with you?” Said Wade.


“Yeah, so you guys have to take care of it.”


“We will.” So the plane landed and he was taken to meet up with one of the most famous fashion designers in the world and got fitted for his tux.


Meanwhile Wade was checking up on some leads that Yori had brought in. “So, what do you think Wade-san?”


“You maybe right Yori,” he said. “GUYS!” Everyone came in to the meeting room.


“What's up Wade?” Said Tara.


“Drakken is planning something big.” He said.


“Do we know?” Said Kim.


“Ask your dad, something was stolen from the space center.”


“Wait, does Ron know?” Said Bonnie.


Yep, I do. I had Yori check up on what was going on when Dr. Mr. P. told me there was a break in.” He said.


“Where are you?” Said Monique.

In France getting a suit. Then I'm going to Rome for some boots.” The girls started to freak.


“WHY ARE YOU IN EUROPE?” They asked.


You didn't the messages?


“What message Ron?” Said Kim.


Remember those fashion designers we were guards for during Fashion Week in New York?


“I thought they were kidding,” said Tara.


As a matter of fact, I just finished a fitting and just now getting on a plane to go to Rome.


“Ron, the prom is in 3 weeks.” Said Kim, “do we have time?”


For the fitting? Get info from your dad first, tell me what's missing once you meet me in Rome.


“Yes! You gotta deal Ron!” Brick and Bonnie were on their way to their cars.


“Where are you two going?” Said Zita.


“You think I'm going miss out on a trip to Europe?” Said Bonnie, “who do I need to ask for K?”


“Dr. James Possible.” So they took off.


Why am I not surprised Bonnie want to go?


“Okay, 'BF' we'll get you the info as soon as we can.” Said Monique.


Okay see ya then.



Meanwhile everyone was getting ready to go and interviewing people at the space center. Once they got the info they needed for Ron and Wade, they got ready to go.


They came be on the weekend with thousands of dollars of clothes and gear. “Thanks for taking us to Europe Ron.” Said Marcella and she kissed him. They got in to the house and rested up for the weekend so they can figure out Drakken's plans.



The next morning Ron was up and in the kitchen making breakfast for the gang. He was also on his tablet trying to find out the connections. 'What does it do?' He thought, just then Kim came down wearing one of Ron's shirts.


“Morning Ron.” She yawned and kissed him as he handed her a cup of coffee.


“Hey KP,” he said.


“Still trying to figure out what the program does?”


“Yep, I'm getting close. I want to say it's a super weapon.”


“My dad made a super weapon?”


“I'm pretty sure he didn't mean too. But the evidence is there.” Then Brick and Felix had came down for breakfast.


“Hey guys,” said Brick.


“Hey Brick, Felix.” Felix rolled over to them.


“What's going on?” He said, Ron handed Felix his tablet. “A Super Weapon?” Brick looked over his shoulder.


“So that's what that program does.” He said they looked at Kim.


“Did you know about this?”


“This is the first time I've heard about it.” She said, “I plan on asking him about it.”


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story