Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > FLAG Team Possible

Chapter 6

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

FLAG goes to the Car Show.

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Bonnie,Brick F.,Kim,Monique,Ron,Zita - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-19 - Updated: 2012-09-20 - 798 words

0Unrated
It was around 2 months later and Ron's manor was built. Bonnie, Brick, Hope and Marcella showed up at the door. Kim had answered it, he was dressed in a mechanic’s shirt, jeans, and sneakers. “Hey guys, moving in?” She said.


“What do you think Possible?” Said Bonnie.


“Ron wants you to go around the side and go in that way. There are scanners at the door they'll let you guys in.” So they went to the side of the house and rolled in to the garage.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Once in they had seen the new FLAG base and it was impressive, like something out of a comic book. There were areas for everything, the cars, Wade, missions everything. “Whoa!” Said Brick.


“Welcome to the new nerve center of FLAG.” Said Zita, who was dressed like Kim. Just then they heard someone talking.


“I'm telling you Felix this is something we can do as a team.” Said Ron.


“I'm not saying we can't do it,” said Felix. “I believe in you and Wade why do you think I accepted the job?” They looked over to see the others, “hi guys.”


“Zita showed you around yet?” Said Ron.


“I was about to,” she said.


“How did you do all this?” Said Bonnie, they looked at each other.


“Wade,” they said.


“Well, do have we have rooms?” Said Marcella.


“Follow me,” said Felix. “I'll show you guys to some rooms.” So he did as Ron went over to Zita as she was looking over some missions.


“Hmm, what's going on?”


“Mo and Tara, are on their way back.” She said.


“Let me know when they're back.”


“Sure,” she kissed him on the lips. Just then, there was a knock on the door.


“RON! YORI'S HERE!” Said Kim, Ron headed up as Kim went down.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Once up he had seen his Japanese girlfriend and they hugged tightly. “Hello, Yori.”


“Ron-kun,” she said.


“Why are you here? How is Master Sensei?”


“Ron-kun, Master Sensei has sent me here to help you.”


“So he knows about FLAG?”


“There is nothing you can keep from him.”


“That's true,” he chuckled. “Okay, let's get you a car and signed in.” So he does, also shows her a room.


“Thank you Ron-kun.” She said.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Later Bonnie, Brick, Marcella, Hope and Yori were in the base. Ron handed them a mechanic's shirt. “Welcome to FLAG,” he said. “You don't have to wear them it's a preference I wear mine because I want to.” That was when Monique and Tara had rolled in to the base. They parked and got out, “hey guys.”


“Hey BF,” said Monique as she kissed him. She was in a mechanic's shirt, jorts and boots. Tara was dressed the same way but she also had on a sports bra, she also kissed him.


“Mission accomplished.” Said Tara, as she filed the mission away. He introduced them to Yori and set her up. That was when Wade came in, he was in a football jersey, jeans, hi-tops and a head rag.


“Wade, what's up?” Said Ron.


“We got a problem,” he sighed.


“Whoa,” said Brick. “What problem?”


“Motor Ed.”


“What?”


“What's that mullet headed freak doing now?” Said Felix as they all sat around the mission table. Wade sent a mission to the table, “the Super Car show?”


“The 'Mobile Ferret' is going to be here.”


“Is it the original?” Said Kim.


“No one knows, look what else is going to be here.”


“The 'Time Ecto 1A'?” Said Monique.


“Dude, that's one of the most famous cars in movies.” Said Brick.


“Look what else is here.”


“The 'Rhythm Sisters' fire truck?” Said Hope.


“This is tempting for him.” Said Ron, “Wade call the people tell them we're will to put our cars out for show.” Wade got it.


“This will be a undercover mission.” He said.


“Bingo,” said Ron. “Here's the plan....”


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At the civic center, Team Possible were undercover, Hope, Marcella, Tara, Bonnie and Yori were models for the cars. (Has our guest arrived yet?) Said Ron.


“Not yet,” said Bonnie. Speak of the devil and he always come, sure enough, ol' Mullet-Head had showed up. “He's here.”


(Okay, you girls know what to do.)


“Of course Ron-kun.” Said Yori, that was when Motor Ed had showed up and was about to take one of the cars when Yori came in and kicked him away from Ron's car. He leapt at her and the fight was on. Yori subdued him, “got him Ron-kun.”


(On the way!) So the others walked out and grinned at him. “Hello, Ed.”


“STOPPABLE!”


“Show me 'Stoppable'!”


“No. 1 answer!” Said Kim, they got him up and he was arrested.


“Well, that handles that, let's enjoy the car show.” Said Ron.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story