Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > FLAG Team Possible

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Ron vs Gemini

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Bonnie,Kim,Monique,Ron,Zita - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-19 - Updated: 2012-09-20 - 1151 words

0Unrated
Ron showed up at a huge mansion and started to go in with both of his guns strapped on his thighs. He went in and started to look around, as he went in the others pulled up to the mansion. "Wow," said Bonnie. "I wonder who lives here." Kim looked and started to get some answers. She activated her Kim-municator and tried to contact Global Justice, but she couldn't get an answer.

Only thing she got was static, "damn! I guess we are on our own for now." She said but she didn't notice that they were being followed by some goons.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile Ron was kicking ass and taking names through out the house. But when he went in a huge dark room, everything changed. Ron walked in and saw a man dressed in military dress uniform. "You are not going to go any further," he said.

"Humph, you're going to stop me?" He said, the solder took off his top and was in a black and white striped tank top. Then they went at it, the fight was straight hard core that is, until they heard a voice.

"That's enough!" He said, they stopped and looked at the person that spoke. He was seated on a chair, dressed in an expensive suit and shoes, had brown hair and right eye, the left one was covered with an eye patch. He was stroking a little dog, Ron knew who he was.

"Gemini," he said.

"That's right my young friend," he said.

"You stole the canisters of Formula X? Why?"

"I wanted to see if what they say about it is true. I am going to spread it through out the west coast."

"You don't know what the formula will do!"

"Yes I do!" the solder spoke up.

"YOU SAID I COULD KILL HIM!"

"Relax my dear boy, you'll get him."

"I WANT HIM NOW!" just then he was shot in the chest killing him instantly.

"It's so hard to hire good help these days."

"I can't let you do this!"

"My dear Ronald, you don't have a choice." He snapped his fingers and he was surrounded by lit chambers and inside those were his teammates.

"WHAT THE HELL?" then he glared at Gemini. "Let Them Go Gemini! I'm The One You Want!" Gemini laughed crazily.

"Of course my dear boy," just then a chamber rose right in front of him. "Just step in the chamber and be my test subject." The others were in shock.

"RON NO, DON'T DO IT!" Screamed Kim.

"DON'T DO IT BRO!" Said Brick.

"STOPPABLE YOU DO THIS I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" Said Bonnie.

"Please don't do it Ron." Cried Tara, Monique, Hope, Zita and Marcella. But it fell on deaf ears.

"Just promise me that you won't give the formula to the others."

"Of course," the mad man smirked. With that, thinking the others will be safe, he disarmed himself and walked into the chamber.

"RON, HE'S LYING!" Screamed Kim but the door slammed shut. She felt her life was over. Gemini pressed the buttons that sent the formula in to his chamber and as Ron dropped to the floor. The others were distraught, but the mad man wasn't finished.

"Oh don't worry Team Possible, you're joining him." Their chambers were filled with the formula and they dropped like flies. "Let's go destroy the west coast." He left the house with a going away present for the Late Team Possible.

(Self destruct armed, two hours until total destruction.)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thirty minutes later, Ron started to awaken. He realized where he was, he started to get up and staggered he looked behind himself and saw a 3 foot long tail. 'It worked?' He thought, and then he kicked the door open. Then did a standing leap to the area Gemini was and opened the other chambers. They all fell out of them; he leapt down to Kim and started to wake her up.

"Kim, come on baby come on wake up." He thought he was too late, "DON'T DO THIS TO ME! KIM!" just then she moaned and started to move.

"Ron?" he grabbed her in a tight hug. Just then the others start to come around.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah, stop the room I wanna geddoff." Said Brick.

"Does anyone else fell like they had last month's chili?" Said Monique.

"Ai-yi-yi." Said Marcella.

"Why is the room spinning?" Said Tara.

"I haven't felt this bad since my sisters played human jump rope." Said Bonnie, "with me as the rope."

"Well, at least you siblings didn't use your head as a soccer ball." Said Hope.

"I fell like I had some of mom's homemade linguini and punched in the stomach by Uncle Lou." Said Zita that was when they heard the countdown clock.

(30 minutes until self destruction.) They looked at each other and screamed.

"WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" They took off and headed for the lower level.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(One minute and thirty seconds until self destruction.) They were running as fast as they can.

"A minute thirty," said Ron.

"Relax Ron," said Brick. "We won State in a minute thirty."

"Yeah but we had like three time outs!" Said Kim, they poured on the speed and got to their cars and leapt in, right as the house blew up.

Ron called the others. (Come on guys, our job's not done yet! We gotta stop Gemini before he kills the entire west coast!)

They took off and headed out, "Ron I'm calling Wade to see if we can find him!"

(Groovy!)

So she does, "Wade!" Just then their friend and Technical Support showed up on the GPS system.

(Kim, you guys are alright!)

"Yeah, Gemini's going to gas all of the west coast with Formula X! We need to find him."

(Already on it!)

Wade gave them Gemini's position. "Thanks Wade, you rock." She said and they headed for the position.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile Gemini was on his plane drinking a glass of wine, "ah I will have an army that will only answer to me, Team Possible is dead and my darling sister is none the wiser."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tara had turned on her control, targeted the plane and fired. "Perfect Shot!" She said and took control of it.

(NICE GOING TARA!) Said Marcella, she landed the plane and they called Global Justice.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gemini started to run from them and Ron started to run him down, then he leapt out of his car and tackled him down to the ground. He sat on him as Global Justice agents had showed up with Dr. Director, Brick and Hope started to pull the canisters out of the plane. "Thank you Ron," she said.

"It wasn't only me. It was a team effort. Right guys?" He said they went over to him and dog piled him. Betty started to giggle as Ron was hugged and kissed.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story