Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You (Sequel to Forbidden Love.)

In The Desert Your Shadow Lives On Without You (authors note)

by RedNight 0 reviews

I'm explaining everything

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 278 words

0Unrated
A/N: Hey there guys. Long time no see huh?
I guess I've got a lot of explaining to do. Basically my writing spark never came back. I just can't really find the will to carry this on anymore. I also lost my phone so updates would have been very slow and I don't like keeping you all waiting.
I had this really exciting plot for this story. When I first started writing this I was so excited to get to the end. I was going to make Spencer posess Melody and there was gonna be some killjoys and Draculoids but 1) the story would have just dragged on and on 2) I lost the enthusiasm I always had.
So after thinking long and hard I decided to cut this story short. I wanted it to go out with a bang but if I'm honest I'm not anywhere near happy with the last chapter, I just wish I could have been a better writer for you guys.
Maybe one day I'll come back to this story and finish it the way I intended but I'd probably re-write the whole thing. I don't know when I'll continue writing stories on this again or if I actually ever will write stories on this again I just can't find the strength to do it.
I've had a lot of shit going on in my life lately. I've became kinda depressed and I started self-harming. I'm not telling you all this for sympathy I just thought you all deserve to know.
Anyway for all of you that have been here from the start I salute you and for now motorbabies
so long and goodnight.
Sign up to rate and review this story