Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet, Sweet Child 'O Mine (Axl Rose)

Part 8

by axlroseiscool 0 reviews

We have a whole bunch of emotions going on here between Axl & Iz.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 2140 words

0Unrated
- 1 Week Later -
"What do you mean Steven left?" I asked Axl, confused "He left the band, said he didn't wanna do it anymore," Axl said. "Oh man, I'm sorry he left," I said while I patted Axl on the shoulder "I don't know why he left, I thought it was going good," Axl said, sounding confused. I had a good idea why. He didn't want Axl to me and him were together....I knew I shouldn't have told him about the Izzy/Axl/Me  explosion and what Axl did to me. But Steven could've came to me first, he didn't have to quit the band. "Well I guess we just look for a new drummer," Izzy said "I suppose," Axl sighed as he got up from the couch, his thin leather pants sticking to his butt, giving a full outline. Damn it that's so hot! "I'm gonna go back to my place," he said "Okay," I said as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, he squeezed it back and then left. When Axl was gone Izzy turned to me "You and Steven are banging aren't you?" I was surprised "Uh no! What?! What?!" I said nervously "Please, last week you came back from Steven's apartment smelling like him,and your lipstick was gone," Izzy said matter-of-a-factly "Yeah, because I was with Steven... I mean, we were together, he probably smelled like me...and my lipstick, I ate...so I wiped my mouth with a napkin," I explained nervously, stumbling over my words "Izzy, Steven TOLD me you were together," Izzy said. I sighed and flopped backwards on the couch "Ugh! You know?" I said, disappointed. "Now I do," Izzy said as he stood over me, smirking "Seriously Izzy?! You tricked me into telling you?!" I said angrily as I tugged on his shirt "It was obvious!" he laughed "I'm gonna throw away all your cigarettes and booze for that Stradlin," I said as I got up "Well Isabel, I'm gonna hide all your makeup if you do that," Izzy said, blowing a raspberry "Hide it or wear it yourself?" I said, sticking my tongue out at him "Hey, it's Axl who does that," Izzy said. I rolled my eyes "Fine, so you know, just please don't tell Axl," Izzy rolled his eyes back "I won't but if he figures it out first, you're on your own," I snorted "Okay sure,". 
- The Next Week -
"Are you telling me you slept with Steven?!" Axl yelled in my face angrily "No, I'm telling you me and him are a couple!" I yelled back. I finally had decided to tell Axl about me and Steven...and he went berserk. He was starting to suspect something, so I figured it'd be a good time to tell him but I guess the truth hurt. "Are you fucking kidding me?! That's probably why he fucking left the band isn't it?!" Axl yelled back "Axl, shhh! We're in public!" I hissed, we were standing in the hall of our apartment because I figured Axl wouldn't try anything in public. Wrong. He slapped me "Don't SHUSH me," Axl snarled "Axl don't hit me! Remember what happened last time?" I said in defense, Axl stepped back, looking hurt and seemingly shocked for a second "Don't use that against me," he said "Don't hit me," I said back. Axl's face hardened again and his eyes went black "Don't tell me what to do!" he yelled "Axl I'm sorry, but I don't know what I did wrong!" Axl scoffed "You slept with me and then went and banged Steven behind my back! You cost me the drummer of my band! And the last time you pulled shit like this, it almost cost you your damn life! That's what you did wrong!" he said, seeming on the verge of both crying and throwing another slap or punch "Me and Steven are together! He's my boyfriend!" I yelled in exasperation, Axl was about to say something when a door opened and an old lady walked out of her apartment "Oh! Hello kids! I was just on my way out...say, did you hear any screaming before? I could've sworn I did," she said "Uhh no ma'am, we, uh, haven't heard anything," Axl said, shrugging "Oh, well you two have a nice day," the old lady said, and then she walked away...slowly. When she was finally gone Axl started coming after me again "Boyfriend? What about the fact you're 17?!" I snorted "What about the fact when you started dating Gina she was like 17 and you were twenty -something?! And I'm gonna be 18 in four days Axl!" Axl slapped me again "Shut up!" he yelled "I'm tired of being hurt! I'm calling the cops!" I cried as I started running towards the apartment, but Axl grabbed me by my hair and yanked me backwards, making me fall. "Don't run from me like you're afraid of me! You act like I hurt you!" he screamed in my face "You do!" I sobbed "You think I like hurting you?! I don't! I love you, but you make me hurt you!" he screamed back, tears now streaming down his face "We're in public Axl, don't do this!" I pleaded "Like anyone cares about what goes on here!" Axl yelled, getting angry, and he slapped me again...and again...and again. Each slap hurting more, especially because of Axl's many rings, I stopped sobbing, now there wasn't sounds but just tears. But Axl just kept going at it "You're hurting me," I whimpered "You're hurting ME!" Axl hissed in my face. I grabbed Axl's hand and tried to stop him from hitting me, but that just made him angrier "Stop or I'll snap your damn wrist!" he said as he hit my hand out of the way, then I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed Axl off from on top of me with all my might, he was on his knees then and I took the chance I had and slapped him across the face as hard as I could and kicked him in the stomach "I'm calling the cops and leaving here forever!" I announced and I started running toward the stairs to just get away from Axl. But he ran up behind me and picked me up "No! No! Axl! Stop! Somebody help!" I screamed, I didn't care if Axl went to jail at this point, I just didn't wanna see him anymore "No...you...WON'T!" Axl said, strained, and then what was probably the scariest moment of my short life happened. He threw me down the stairs, I hit the stairs with a thump and rolled down, head first, sideways, every which way. When I reached the end I felt like throwing up, and I seriously felt really sick and awful...even worse than I did the last time Axl beat me up, now I was just plain scared about what was happening to me "Axl!" I called, shakily and scared, crying. At first I thought he wasn't coming but then I heard him come running down the stairs, looking genuinely concerned and worried.
-Axl's POV-
I just threw Iz down the stairs...why do I keep doing these things to her? My emotions just take over sometimes and - "Axl!" I heard Izzy yell, she sounded like she was in serious pain, I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and found her lying on the floor, bloody and sweating "Oh god, are you okay?" I asked worriedly as I stroked her hair "I'm gonna throw up," she whispered "Oh god, lemme get you to the bathroom first," I said, panicking, I picked her up and ran back up the stairs, she started to throw up, but blood came out "Oh shit!" I said, I ran into my apartment and kicked the bathroom door open, and I accidentally dropped Iz on the floor "Oh shit! Baby I'm so sorry!" I said as she rolled across the bathroom floor, she jumped up and knelt at the toilet and started throwing up blood. I held her hair back as she kept vomiting and shaking "I'm so sorry baby, I hope I didn't cause this, I'm so so sorry, baby please forgive me," I begged as I cuddled up to her from behind "You can date Steven if you want to, I don't care. You deserve to be happy and you're totally right about me and Gina and I'm never gonna hurt or hit you again," I sobbed. Izzy breathed heavily and looked up for a second "Okay," she said, out of breath "Oh thank god, thank you," I said in relief and happiness. "I...I'm really weak and tired," she whispered "Okay, I'm gonna take you to my room and lay you in the bed," I whispered back, she nodded and I picked her up and flushed the toilet. I carried her into my bedroom and laid her on the bed,I tried to put the blanket on her but she shook her head "No, too hot," she said. I nodded and crawled in the bed next to her. "I don't mean to hurt you," I whispered into her ear, she didn't reply, so I kept talking "I just want to keep you safe because you're so young and delicate...I mean, I still remember you as this little girl that you were when I first met you. Remember? You were like 11 or so and I was like 16. It was so crazy that we were friends, but it just seemed so right," I stopped and I could tell she was smiling. I smiled too "Remember the first time we kissed? Wasn't it on, like, your 12th birthday?" I asked, seeing if I could get a response "Yeah," Iz said hoarsely "Yeah, those were good times...but we buried them, repressed them, didn't we?" Izzy nodded "Because we didn't know if it was okay for us to fall in love...but Izzy, I love you so much, as a friend, as a foe, as a companion, as a helper, and I will always love you no matter what my point of view on you is at the moment. Deep down, we're still those little kids,". I heard Izzy crying, she rolled over to face me "That was beautiful Axl," she said "You're beautiful," I said as I stroked her newly dyed red/orange hair, she said she dyed it because it was my hair color and my hair was 'really pretty'. I chuckled to myself "What's funny?" Iz asked "I was just remembering how you said I have pretty hair," I said, smiling, she reached out and grabbed my hair "You do," she said , smiling back, she brushed her had across my cheek "And perfect, pale skin, like a dude snow white..." , I chuckled "Well your skin is pretty and smooth," Izzy rolled her eyes I shrugged "Okayyy, very light, sandy beaches,". Izzy giggled and touched my nose "Your perfect, pixie nose," she said "Pixie nose?" I snorted, then I touched her nose, "You have a perfect, Jewish-like nose like Steven,". Izzy giggled "But your nose is so fine and perfect," she said "So's yours," I said as I ran my hand across her cheek. Izzy put her hand on my face "Your perfectly built and structured face," I smiled "Your perfect cheekbones and dimples," I said back. She put a finger on my lips "These perfect, thin lips that are so soft and everything," I rolled my eyes "Yours are thin and soft too," I chuckled. Izzy looked straight into my eyes "And your eyes...the most beautiful, intense, light, dark, blue eyes...I have never seen eyes as beautiful, mystical, and at times, completely emotionless as yours. And that's what I love most about your features...your eyes,". I felt like crying "That was really deep and pretty Izzy," I said, I sniffled and looked at her, the new fresh cuts and bruises on her face, and it broke my heart. I treated her so bad sometimes. "You know what I like most about your features?" I asked, I pressed my finger to her chest, "Your soul. The fact that you forgive so easily. The fact that you put up with people's shit and just brush it off. 'Cause I sure as hell can't do that. People say what's on the inside makes you beautiful, and if that's true, you are the most beautiful fucking person on the whole damn planet,". A single tear rolled down Izzy's cheek "You say the most beautiful, stunning things Axl, and that's what I love most about you. You're lovable.", I smiled back, crying too "Thank you," I whispered as I cuddled up to her, wanting to stay in her arms and embrace forever.   
Sign up to rate and review this story