Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet, Sweet Child 'O Mine (Axl Rose)

Part 13

by axlroseiscool 3 reviews

Iz and Gina have a throw down at the end of the chapter :O

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-13 - 1884 words

0Unrated
- 20 Minutes Later -
I was still crumpled in my room, listening to Axl and Gina violently fighting again in their apartment. It's been so prominent over the last few years, i've gotten used to the shrieks and screams and crashing and cries for help. By now I know it's best to not try to intervene or help Gina. The one time I did, Axl threw a lamp at me and chased me out of the apartment while waving a gun around. "Oh god Axl stop! Just stop!" I heard Gina yell desperately "You just stop!" I heard Axl viciously snarl back, then there was a loud crash and I heard Gina shriek in pain...then there was silence...I did get worried then, but then I figured he'd just finally hit her with enough force to knock her out. Then there was a knock on my door "Come in," I called, the door opened and Izzy poked his head in "Hey Iz...uh, do you think this would be a good time to tell Axl we have a show we need to leave for...like, right now?" he asked "Uh, you can try to tell him, but if he starts chucking shit at you...bob and weave," I said "Or...you could tell him?" Izzy suggested "Why?" "Because, he's more patient with you! You're bffs! Best Fucking Friends! Sometimes literally!" I rolled my eyes "Fine, but if I get straight up shot, it's your fault," Izzy laughed as I got off the floor "I'm serious Izzy," I said, he snorted and left. I followed him out and went out the door and over to Axl's. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later Axl opened it, looking  completely emotionless but also... a little scared "Yeah?" he asked, almost whispering "Umm, Izzy wanted me to tell you that you guys have a gig you need to get to..." I said nervously "She's unconscious..." Axl whispered "Who?" I asked "Gina...she...I...she's not awake," Axl choked out, then he opened the door further and stepped aside and I saw Gina laying on the floor in the living room "She hit her head on the wall," Axl said, I looked at him and he was crying. I wondered if this was how he reacted when he knocked me out?
- Axl's POV -
There was nothing scarier for me than when people I love don't get up from the floor. Because I know then that I've taken it too far. And I get worried that they're gonna die and I'll never see them again and I'll never be able to say I'm sorry. The first time is the worst. This was the first time i'd knocked Gina unconscious and I was scared as hell, maybe a little less scared than I was with Iz, but I was concerned.
- Iz's POV -
"Oh, well, I mean...I think...she'll probably be fine, but maybe we should just, like, move her onto something soft," I said, unsure of what to do. I'd never been with Axl when something like this was going on (or, rather, I'd never been conscious). Axl nodded and we both picked her up and put her on the couch. Axl sighed "We got engaged again a few days ago," he sniffled "Oh really? How sweet," I said. They'd been engaged many times before but always broke it off or forgot about it "It's like the 8th fucking time, but yeah, we're gonna get married. This time, we're gonna do it," Axl said as he wiped tears from his eyes "Sorry to ruin the love fest, but we have a gig we're gonna be late for!", we both turned and saw Izzy standing in the doorway, holding his guitar "I'm gonna kill you Stradlin," Axl said as he pointed a finger at Izzy "Pffft," Izzy said as he walked out of the doorway. I turned back to Axl and hugged him "It's gonna be okay," I said. And just then we heard sirens "What?" Axl said as he broke away and went to the window "Aw shit, why are the fucking cops here? They better not be coming for me!" he shrieked when he looked out "What? Who called the cops!?" I said in disbelief. Axl turned to me "We gotta get the hell outta here," he said. I nodded and we both ran towards the door "Wait, wait!" I said, stopping "What about Gina? What if they find her here? They'll know something happened!" I exclaimed "Aw shit," Axl said, he ran back in the apartment "Let's get her to your place," he said, we picked her up and carried her to my apartment "Put her in the closet," Axl said "The closet?" I asked "Yeah, whoever called could know we know each other and they could come over here!" Axl said "Okay," I replied, we took her to my room and propped her in the closet, then we heard the cops knocking on Axl's door "Let's just wait it out here," Axl said "Yeah," I replied. We both listened to the cops and the person who had called them "Yeah, there was a whole lot of crashing and a woman was screaming, this has been going on for a long time and I think it needs to stop," the person said "Oh man, it's the stupid guy who lives next to me, he can't stand me," Axl groaned "Sir, we need you to open this door right now or we will break it down!" the cop said. "Aw shit, I ain't paying for a new door!" Axl complained, then we heard the door being kicked in and Axl groaned and collapsed on the floor. "Stop being so dramatic!" I hissed at Axl "Does this man have any friends in the building?" I heard the cops ask "Oh shit, he's asking about friends in the building!" I whispered "Yeah, yeah, there's a girl and this guy that live in the apartment right next door, he's always going over there!" the guy said "Oh shit, they're coming! Hide Axl!" I said, Axl jumped up and ran off, I ran and sat on the couch and turned the tv on, a few seconds later there was repeated knocks on the door. "Police! Open up!" they said, I got up from the couch, walked to the door and opened it "Um, yeah? How may I help you officer?" I asked, trying to sound confused. "Yeah, we got a call about some domestic disturbance and abuse, and the person who called us said that you know the person who did this...the man who lives in apartment 23F?" the officer said "Oh yeah, that's my friend," I said casually "Okay,well, we went over there and he was nowhere to be found, so we expected he fled the scene...maybe to a friends? Is he here?" the officer asked "Wait you got the call now? My friend left to play a gig with his band like an hour ago," I said "Really? Because we received the call about 20 minutes ago," the officer said "Well, 20 minutes ago, there was some fighting actually, but it wasn't my friend, it was this really creepy guy that my friend's girlfriend used to date...shows up now and then, really angry with her, usually my friend, Axl, is his name is there to protect her, and it tends to get ugly. The guy is really awful,". The officer nodded "Okay, okay, I understand, that explains a lot of things...and would you happen to know this man's name?" "I only know his first name, Stephen," the officer nodded "Well sorry to bother you, but thank you for that information, we're gonna look into that," I nodded "Glad I could help," and then I closed the door. Axl came out from wherever he'd been hiding and walked swiftly over to me "Thank you," he said and he took my head in his hands and kissed me "Your welcome," I said, smiling, we kissed again and then Axl broke away "I suppose I should get to the gig," he said "Yeah, you want me to come with or should I stay with Gina?" I asked "Stay with Gina," he said. I nodded and Axl started to walk out the door, then he turned and just looked at me for a little bit "What?" I asked "Nothing," he said, smiling "See ya later," "Yep, have a good time,". I closed the door, went to my room and opened the closet door to check on Gina. She was still out cold, so I sat on my bed to wait for her to wake up.
- Axl's POV -
I am so lucky to have Iz. I mean, literally, I don't think there's a more forgiving and accepting person out there. I mean, I hospitalized her once but yet she forgave me and continues to stand up for me and have my back. I mean, when those cops came, she could've just told them everything that I'd done to her  and Gina and have me arrested on the spot, that's probably what Gina would do. But no, she had my back, like she always has. And now I feel she has my heart. I touched my half of the necklace I'd given her to make sure it was still there. It was, I never take it off.
- Iz's POV -
I was sitting on my bed reading a magazine when Gina finally woke up, I heard her shriek, probably from waking up in a small, dark space. I opened the closet door and Gina looked up at me and frowned "What?" I asked "You slut!" she sneered and dove at my legs, knocking me over "What the hell Gina?!" I shrieked "Don't 'what the hell Gina' me! You know what! You've been behind this the whole time!" she yelled "Behind what?!" I yelled back, standing up "Behind Axl always being so violent and irrational to me! Because he was wasting all his love on YOU!" Gina screamed, getting in my face "Wasting?! Wasting it?! You fucking asshole! He's loved me longer and harder than he's EVER loved you! I don't even know if he loves you anymore, you're just a weak piece of shit he keeps around to beat up so he doesn't take it out on me!" I said ferociously "Ugh!" Gina shrieked, then she slapped me "Bitch, you don't wanna get beat up anymore than you already are," I snarled, Gina took a step back and studied me for a second, then chuckled pitifully, "I can see why he loves you so much," she said "You're just like him,". I snorted in disbelief "Your eyes go dark just like his before he beats the living daylights out of me. You use his same threatening language. You even started mocking the way he looks....you're a girl version of him..." Gina said as she got real close to my face "And Axl loves himself over everyone else, no matter what you think. Bitch,". I took a step back, looked her straight in the eyes, and slapped her so hard she fell to the side. "Yeah, I'm a bitch. And my name is payback,". 
Sign up to rate and review this story