Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Runaway

Touch

by venomformybite 1 review

Mikey Brings the Coffee! And the start of Frerard! YAY

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-13 - 293 words

0Unrated
A/N-So I saw on the last chapter that certain things were bolded. Why? I have no friggen Idea! OH and the story has over 200 views! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD YAYAYYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!Anyways here's chapter 5 :) And we are back to Frank's POV!

I Shut the water off in the shower and put my clothes back on.
F*CK YOU MIKEY!
I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom/living room thing and Gerard was there sitting on the bed on the phone
"Mikey, JUST.GET.3.CUPS.OF.COFFE"
I guess he's talking to Mikey..
NO SH*T FRANK
"Mikey.....NO! DON'T GET DECAF"
I stand awkwardly at the door of the bathroom
"Ok...Ok....see you in 5 minutes" Gerard hangs up the phone and looks up at me.
"Oh hey Frank!" He says putting his phone down on the bed "Mikey told me what happened in the shower..."he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Yeah..." It was the only response I could think off.
there was an awkward silence till we heard loud banging at he door.
"GEEEE! I got the COFFFEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mikey said running into the hotel room. almost spilling the coffee.
We took our coffee from Mikey.
But went went to to grab my coffee, Gerard did to.
Our hands touch and their was spark type thing...
LOVE, I think, I've never been in love. And I defiantly didn't think I was gay...unless I am. Am I?
I was caught up in my thought and din't realize Gerard was talking.
"FRANKIEE! We're leaving!" his voice was so smooth, I just noticed that.
F*ck, I'm Gay
Frank Iero Is Gay
~Rate? Review? COFFEE?~

A/N-Kinda short. NOW, this the start of a Frerard! YAY! OS i guess thats good rite?
Sign up to rate and review this story