Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Runaway

Micky D's

by venomformybite 1 review

The guys stop at McDonold's

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-10-15 - Updated: 2012-10-15 - 272 words

0Unrated
A/N- :D 282 views on this story YAY! :D

While I sat in the car with Mikey as Gerard went to check out, I thought about what had happened.
I'm gay....I'm gay for a 21 year-old, at least I turn 18 next month...
I thought about that as I say in the front sea.
Mikey's giggling interrupted my thoughts.
"What the f*ck are you giggling about?" I asked.
Mikey giggled again before answering, "My girlfriend!" he smiled and went back to texting his girlfriend.
About 5 minutes later, Gerard came out of the hotel and got into the car.
"GEEEERARDDDD! I'm hungry. " Mikey yelled from the back seat.
"Ummm...Wan na stop at McDonald's or something?" He asked Mikey staring the car and pulling out of the parking lot.
"YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He yelled back.
"Are you Ok with that Frankie?" He asked.
He used my nickname!GHIGTFRDYTGBYUVTYFDRDUH!
"Yes..." i said, even though I'm a vegetation, I could like what they call "yogurt" or a sal-ad
We drove in silence, we almost,. Mikey's constant testing was pretty distracting.
When we reached a McDonald's, Mikey asked Gerard if he could get the food. Gerard of coarse said yes. he seems a bit to nice to says 'no' to his brother.
I told Mikey i wanted yogurt. After got was Gerard wanted he ran over to the building.
The fact that I was alone with Gerard made em wnat him even more.
F*CK! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN LOVE
Rate? Review? McDonalds?
A?N_Was this good? Sorry it was kinda rushed, I'm busy on Mondays and I wanted to get this story up!
Sign up to rate and review this story