Categories > TV > Supernatural > The Charms of 15 Year Old Twins

Trickery and Phones

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

Hospitals are lonely. Sometimes you need to see a brother or two...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-13 - 1224 words

0Unrated
Penina's P.O.V

'Penina, you need to take your meds.' The nurse said.

'I don't need medication. The doctor said...' I began.

'These are sleeping pills. They're for all patients to help them settle.' She explained.

'I'll take them, but can I use the phone? I want to speak to my brother.' I told her.

'You only get one call a week. It's your first day. Are you sure that's what you want to do?' She asked.

'Yes. I'm sure.' I said. I wasn't going to tell them where I was and disappoint Mia. Even if I did, Castiel could just find me and bring me back here. We do have a code word for tracing the call though. Key lime pie. Don't ask me who came up with it. I don't know if it's even going to work, but hopefully it will. I swallowed the pills and went to the phone. The nurse gave me the money to put in. After a couple of rings, Dean picked up.

'Hello?' He asked.

'Hey Dean. It's me.' I greeted. I heard him sigh in relief.

'Penina, thank god. Where are you?' He asked.

'I can't say. It's just not too good. I don't even want to be here. What state are you in?' I asked.

'We're in South Dakota right now.' He told me.

'Cool. I heard their key lime pie is great. You should try some.' I said.

'Key lime pie? Don't worry, we're on our way to Bobby's. We're nearly there. Is Mia with you?' He asked.

'No. Be careful for Cas though. He's completely for this. I hate him for that.' I said.

'We all do. Penina, we'll be wherever you are soon. Sit tight.' He said. I sighed and hung up. When I got out there was a girl who looked a bit younger than me refusing to take her pills.

'He said he's going to burn this building down. Why won't you listen to me?' She screamed. I decided that once she settled down I'd talk to her. It's probably a ghost, or a spirit. I hate how no one believes people like her. I hate how people who've seen ghosts get put into an asylum. They're real, and they kill people. This girl in particular had shoulder-length, curly blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked unbelievably terrified.

A few hours had passed, and for the life of me, I could never explain how I stayed awake, I just knew that I had to. I grabbed some wire by tearing the part of the mattress that was already slightly open, and taking out one of the springs. I unlocked the door with it, and luckily, the person who was screaming was in the room opposite mine. I unlocked her door and closed it. She was staring at me.

'Hi.' I greeted.

'Who are you?' She asked.

'Don't worry. I'm not someone in your imagination, but even better than that, I don't work here. I believe you. Who's going to burn this building down?' I asked.

'My cousin.' She said.

'Okay. Is your cousin... is he dead?' I asked.

'Yeah. How did you know?' She asked.

'I just know about this kind of stuff. Listen, I'll help you if you help me. I need to get the hell out of here, and there's only one way I can do it, but it's going to be kind of scary. You probably won't even believe me. I just got admitted here as a patient, and why would you listen to me? Well, I can get your cousin away from you. I can stop him killing people.' I said.

'How?' She asked.

'Well, first I need to know, was your cousin cremated?' I asked.

'Yeah. A couple of years ago.' She told me.

'This is excellent news!' I exclaimed. She looked at me as if I really did belong here. 'Do you have anything here that used to belong to him?' I asked.

'Yeah, this picture frame.' She said gesturing towards her bedside table.

'Okay, but he didn't touch the picture though?' I asked. She shook her head. 'Okay, we're going to need to burn the frame. I work with my older brothers and older twin sister to kill these things. This person who you think is your cousin, he isn't. He's just a ghost.' I told her.

'Well, it sounds crazy, but it's my only hope I guess. What's your name?' She asked.

'Penina W-Dayne. Penina Dayne.' I said. She looked at me skeptically.

'Okay then. My name's Celeste King. What are you in here for?' She asked.

'I tried to kill myself a couple of times. I think I should be allowed that right. I didn't ask to be born, so I shouldn't have to live with the consequences.' I answered.

'I get where you're coming from, but I think someone like you has a purpose. Everyone has a purpose. I was taught that life was precious. People who are never born, or people who are dead will never be able to smell roses, or listen to music, or make discoveries that save innocent people's lives. Everyone's amazing Penina. Including you.' She told me. For the first time in what felt like forever, I smiled a genuine smile. But then my normal feelings came towards me like I was hit by a bus.

'You also feel pain. Physical and emotional. You get to experience bullying, pressure, the feeling that you're not good enough. You always feel like everything, and everyone is better than you. It makes you feel like me, and that's horrible.' I explained.

'Look, I can burn this easily, and I will, but what do you need me to do?' She asked.

'I need you to hold someone's hand. Basically, I'm going to make a blood spell. When this person comes, and believe me, he's going to come, I need you to hold onto both of our hands. We're going to be in heaven so that I have enough time to run. I think I'll get to see my friend, Ash, as well. I know it sounds even more insane than everyone here put together, but it's what I need to do. I need my brothers as well though. I miss them. They don't even know I'm here.' I told her.

'Who is this man?' She asked thinking I was crazy.

'His name is Castiel. He's an angel. Believe me Celeste, this is your only hope.' I told her. She sighed and nodded her head.

'I'll see you in the morning.' I said before sneaking back to my room. Hopefully this is going to go okay. We don't have to be in this dump anymore.

Hey guys! I was going to hold an audition for this Celeste character, but I needed to write it up so I didn't bother. :L Right now, my cat is sitting on the end of my bed after a long day of sleeping on top of my wardrobe. I believe he is Lucifer's true vessel. Anyways, rate and review please! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story