Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss Goodnight

Yours Today, War Tomorrow

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Frank upholds his duties as king

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 1400 words

0Unrated
I walked home from school, my ears perked for anything. Human or one of my own kind.

The whole way was uneventful. Relaxing as I turned the corner of my house to go through the back door, I sighed.

A set of hands grabbed my shoulders. Not human. The heart was beating too hard and the blood was moving too slow to be. Tossing my bag into the bush by the door, I spun, fangs at the ready.

Burnt cinnamon colored hair turned purple in the sun ahooting through the leafs. Bright green cat eyes were lit in the shadows. "Ari." I sighed. "You idiot! Do you know how close you just came to almost dying?" I snapped on her.

"You wouldn't have killed me." She turned me around and kissed my ear, making me shiver slightly. "Besides, you'd miss this." She licked my neck and bit down.

I hissed, my head tipping back. She sucked lightly at my slow, thick blood, making me groan slightly. "N-no..." I jerked away from her, my skin ripping under her fangs. "I'm gay, Ari. And you can't change that. I LOVVVVE MEN." I said slowly.

"Mmmmmm I love a challenge. Besides you have to marry me. Or the war will start again." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Let it start again. And I know just how I'll start it. Piking your mother's head next to yours in your court." A fearful glint dashed through her eyes.

"Y-you wouldn't kill me. Mommy, maybe, but not me..." She shook her head in denial. I chuckled darkly.

"Ask your 'Mommy' how I came into power in the first place. And I love this shirt, by the way." I plucked the blood soaked fabric off my skin with a sigh.

I turned and picked up my bag, locking the back door behind me. "Frankie?" Mom called.

"Yeah mom." I smiled, taking off my shirt. "I'm gonna take a nap." I threw the shirt away.

"Okay hun." She sighed. "Isn't your teacher coming over tonight?"

"Yeah." I called, stepping out of my boots. I pulled on my weekend pants -tight black jeans- and a black v-neck, stomping my boots back on.

"When? Is he staying for dinner?" She asked.

"I don't know. Mr. Way said around six. Just relax." I laughed softly.

I lay down still dressed, stretching and yawning. My back popped and I closed my eyes.

In no time, mom was yelling at me. "Frankie? Wake up! Your teacher's here!!" I sat up with a gasp and flew out of my bed.

"Coming!" I yelled, looking at myself in the mirror. I gaped, fixing my hair carefully and fixing my eyeliner.

"Hey Frank." Mr. Way looked up at me from the couch.

"Hi sir." I sat down next to mom.

"How's your nose?" He asked me, looking at it. I touched the once broken bridge and shrugged.

"What happened to your nose?!" Mom asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Nothing. I walked into a door yesterday." I glared at Mr. Way.

"Yes. It bled a little but I don't think it was broken." Mom pulled me into a hug.

"You need to be careful baby." She whispered into my ear. "Hun, you really need to be careful."

"I know." I breathed back.

The night passed quickly. Mr. Way got on easily with mom amd when she started to nod off, he stood to go.

I followed him to the door."So I guess my mom likes you." I smiled. He grinned back.

"Is that good or bad?" He laughed. "Just kidding." He smiled. "I... Can I ask you something?"

"Well, you just did and survived, so I guess it's safe." His laugh sounded forced.

"R-right. Do you ever have weird dreams?" He asked awkwardly.

"I don't remember my dreams. When I actually have em." I smiled sadly.

"I see. I don't really dream anymore. It's just the same nightmare nearly every night." I hugged him at that. He froze for a minute before he hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered into his shoulder. His cheek rested on my head. I felt his lips on my hair. All I felt was pure joy.

I looked up at him. His face was bright red in the light from the door window. I rose on my toes and kissed him on his soft, rose blush lips.

A snarl in the yard echoed through around as I was grabbed by thin hands and thrown. Far.

I hit the tree across the yard and looked to see Ari. Pinning Gerard to the door by his shirt. "Ari, let him go." I growled, standing up.

"I spoke to Mommy. She told me everything. How you drained your own father's life to keep that stupid human in there alive. That you're a fuckin human lover and that you would put any human over one of us. I came to talk to you about all of that and what do I see? You kissing....THIS!!" She slammed Gerard into the thick wood.

"Ari, don't make me kill you." I threatened bluntly.

"It's because his blood is so sweet, isn't it?" She sniffed his neck. I snarled.

Gerard's eyes were wide with fear. "That's it!" I flew across the yard and ripped her from him. He fell against the door and slid to the hard porch.

I threw her into the grass on her back. Turning to Gerard, I held out my hand to him. He looked behind me with wide eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked. Fangs sank into my neck.

My eyes closed as my lips parted to show my own fangs. Gerard gasped.

I threw her off of me, turning to follow her. She lay with blood reddened lips in the grass.

Walking next to her, I threw my leg over her waist and sat on her stomach. "You really shouldn't have pissed me off."

"I-" I snapped forward, my fangs sinking into her neck. Sher thrashed under me. Pinning her arms, I forced her to stay still.

Her already slow heart got slower until it was hardly moving. "You'd start a war for a human?" She asked softly.

I looked at Gerard, who was watching with plate sized eyes. "This human, yes."

Her cat eyes closed. "I love you." she whispered. I closed my eyes and took her hand.

It went limp. I dropped it and stood up. From my pocket, I took a match out of a box and lit it.

I dropped it on her chest. Her skin burst into purple flames instantly, like paper. In seconds, Ari's body was a blazing fire. I reached into the very back of the mail box, while she burned and grabbed the flat glass bottle and sat next to Gerard.

"So you're not human." He stated. I nodded. "And she wasn't human." I nodded again. "And my nightmare?" He looked at me.

"Not a nightmare." I put my hand over his. I squeezed it slightly.

"So....it was you. You ruined my life." He said dully.

"I'm so sorry." I got up and gathered some of the ashes into the bottle. Holding it into the air, I silently called to Margeret.

"My King?" Her voice made me open my eyes. I smiled at her and put the bottle in her small hands.

"Take two of the red guard with you to give this to the Hearl Queen. I'm sure she'll want her daughter back. Be sure you wrap it." She nodded and spun in wide, looming dancer's circles down the dirt path.

I sighed once she was gone. Gerard was on his feet, his eyes dark. "What was that for?" He asked.

"So the Hearl knows I commited an act of war." I kicked around the ash.

"War?" He sounded shocked. I smiled.

"It's nothing. I'll post guards for you and your family. Margret watches over mom."

"Why?" He asked shakily. I stood in front of him. He stared into my glowing eyes, his heart jumping around. "You already broke my mind. What else can happen?"

"They'll break your neck." I stated. "I can't let that happen." I looked into his eyes. I kissed him again quickly.

"I...." He didn't finish. He just got into his car and left.













Bleh. Kinda a long one. It's kinda late and I'm kinda tired. So......... R+R

Hugs and Pimps,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story