Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Not that it was whole to start.

Cold showers won't sort this mess.

by Missus_Blaze

After Bert's outburst at the end of the concert would the band still be the apple of their fans eyes? Or would opinion change? Will anything go right for our new couple? __________________________...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-14 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 1089 words

?Blocked
After the show the guys stood by the side of the stage, just out of view of the crowd listening to the reaction. They were being booed, and people were shouting about how disappointed they were with Gerard and Frank.
''It's ok Gerard, it's not your fault. Nobody could of predicted this would happen. We all know Bert's lying and that's all that matters.'' Mikey smiled at his brother, Ray,Bob and Frank both nodding along to Mikey's words.
''It's ok Gee. Things will calm down, just wait and see ok? Give it a couple of days.'' Frank hugged Gerard tightly, he could feel the tension in Gerard's body. He knew Gerard felt guilty. Gerard had already apologized to the band for fucking up their career.
Just then Bert walked up to the band, a huge smile on his face, his greasy hair pushed back behind his ears. ''I told you didn't I Gerard. I told you that you would regret making a fool out of me. Did you see the way those kids reacted to what I said? They fucking hate you now. You guys will be lucky if even half of your fans stick by you once this hits the magazines and shit. I guess this is bye bye My Chemical Romance.'' Bert laughed at the look on Gerard's face. He looked like he was about to cry, and that pleased Bert a lot.
''Get a fucking Life Bert.'' Frank spat out a mouthful of water at Gerard's ex.''Do you not have anything better to do with your time then to be a jealous bastard?''
''Well Frank... Or should I call you Frankie? I just thought that your fans should see you guys for what you really are, lying, cheating fucking scum. Oh and by the way, if you try any shit like that again.'' he pointed to the wet patch on his pants that Frank's spit had made. ''I'll fucking kill you.'' Bert walked off, his hands twisted up in his pockets.

Gerard took Frank's hand and pulled him away from everyone else, excusing the pair of them as they left. He took Frank to a empty dressing room and pushed him inside, slamming and locking the door behind them.
''What were you playing at! You should never of done that, even after what Bert did to us. We need to be the bigger people here.'' He sat down on the couch, which to be honest looked like it had seen better days, and put his head in his hands.
''Gee stop worrying! Everything will be ok I promise.''
''No it won't. When has anything ever been ok? ''
''I thought the other day was ok, despite those nightmares you had, and I thought the last birthday you had was ok.'' Frank smiled and moved Gerard's hands from his face. ''Stop worrying, please. For me?''
''I'll try. But no absolute promises.'' Gerard looked down at the floor. How could he just stop worrying? This band was his life, it had helped him get through his grandmothers death, the death's of good friends, saved him from himself, even if he was slipping back into old ways kind of. This band had done more for him then he could ever admit out loud. If he lost this band he would probably loose himself to, not as in die, although that might happen. No, he would loose himself as in he wouldn't know what to do, where to go. He would just be a shell. He'd have no emotion, he would just sit there and stare out of the window, or at the tv. Well that's all Gerard could see when he thought of the end of the band.
''Stop worrying, seriously. Now we better get back to the bus, else Ray, Mikey and Bob are going to send out a search party.'' Frank took Gerard's hand, helped him off the couch, kissed his cheek and led him toward the bus.

When Gerard and Frank arrived on the bus Ray, Mikey,Bob and some of the techs and crew were all sat on the couch and floor playing xbox. They all mumbled a 'hey' without taking their eyes off the game.
''I think I'm gonna go and take a shower'' Gerard said to Frank before kissing him gently on the lips. ''Won't be long.''
Frank watched Gerard go off to the bathroom. He never took showers. Something was up, it had to be. Maybe he just wanted to be nice and clean for Frank? ''Nope, I've seen him at his dirtiest'' he mumbled to himself as he slid into his bunk. He must be trying to make a big decision. He always did that in the shower, make big, life changing decisions. Shit! What if he was thinking about ending the band? No, No Gerard wouldn't do that, music meant to much to him. There was sure to be a logical explanation.

Gerard slipped off his clothes, throwing them into a pile by the door as he climbed into the shower. It was a tiny shower, and half the time the hot water would scold you, the other half of the time the hot water would refuse to work and you would freeze. He turned on the water and reached over for the nearest bottle of shower gel he could find. It was Franks. ''He won't mind.'' he smiled to himself as he soaped himself up. His mind started to slip from washing himself to what had happened on stage. He needed to do something, but what could he do? The water suddenly went from a nice warm heat, to like the fucking arctic ocean in seconds. ''Shit!'' Gerard jumped out of the shower and quickly wrapped himself in his towel.
Gerard looked at himself in the mirror. He looked tired, bags under his eyes,skin a pale grey rather then the 'vampire white' as his mom used to call it sometimes. ''Well cold shower's aren't going to solve anything. I need to actually do something.'' He said to his reflection. All he needed to do now was figure out what.

_______________________________________________________________-
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm really enjoying writing this and would love it if you guys could help me improve by leaving reviews or ratings so I know what I am doing right/wrong.
Thank you for your support so far!

Missus_Blaze loves you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story