Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Not that it was whole to start.

Save it for hotel night!

by Missus_Blaze

Frank is so angry at Bert, but he's not going to get himself in trouble. That son of a bitch isn't worth it. He just wants Gerard to stop worrying about what the fan's will think and be happy again...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-15 - Updated: 2012-10-15 - 718 words

?Blocked
Frank banged on the bathroom door, Gerard had been in there for a while. ''Gee... are you ok in there?''
Gerard unlocked the door. ''Yeah I'm ok. You can come in.''
Frank opened the door a tiny bit and squeezed himself through the small gap. He looked at Gerard, skin still wet from the shower, towel hanging around his waist, damp hair tucked behind his ear. He looked beautiful. Frank couldn't remember the last time he had thought of a guy as beautiful. He felt his cheeks burn a bit, he didn't know why he suddenly felt so embarrassed. It wasn't like he hadn't seen Gerard shirtless before.
''So What's up Frankie?''
''Oh um... you were in here a while and I just you know, wondered what was taking so long.''
Gerard walked the few steps toward Frank, and took his hand. ''I was just thinking. And trying to get that damn water to work again.''
Frank could smell what smelt like his shower gel. It made him feel like this was all getting serious, and he liked it. Gerard and Frank had often shared clothes, but sharing toiletry's just seemed like a bigger step to Frank, especially when your boyfriend rarely showers.
''So it went from hot to cold again?''
Gerard nodded. ''It was like the fucking arctic!''
Frank laughed and tucked a stray piece of hair behind Gerard's ear. ''If you took more showers you would be used to it.''
''Ahh shhh you.''
''Make me.''

Gerard didn't need any more encouragement then that. He pushed Frank up against the bathroom wall hard, hard enough to make the various bottles on the shelves shake. He kissed Frank hard, tongue exploring his mouth. Frank let out a little moan, his fingers tangling themselves up in Gerard's damp hair. Gerard pulled himself away from Frank's mouth and smiled, before burying his face in Frank's neck. Kissing and biting his way down to Frank's shoulder. When Gerard bit down on his shoulder Frank shouted out Gerard's name louder then he had meant to.

''Um......Guys.'' Bob knocked on the door ''We can hear you over the game....Can you like uh... not do that in here. Save it for hotel night.''
''Fuck off Bob'' Gerard laughed into Frank's neck.
''You made me loose a level! And it's making Mikey uncomfortable.'' Bob stuck his tongue out at the door. He didn't have a problem with Gerard and Frank being together, he didn't even mind them having sex on the bus, just he preferred it when they did it when he wasn't around to hear it. As for Mikey, well he would turn a beetroot colour whenever he heard the pair of them at it.
''Fine.... But only because you killed the mood.'' Gerard sighed and kissed Frank's neck a couple more times before pulling away.
''Thank you!'' Bob walked off back to the game.

''Well hotel night is tomorrow right?'' Frank asks Gerard, who is busy drying himself off and starting to get dressed.
''mmmhmmmm.''
''Well we don't have long to wait then do we?''
''I guess not.'' Gerard smiled over at Frank, who was watching Gerard get dressed.
''Anyway. What were you thinking about?''
''Just what happened. I don't want to loose the band because of a stupid mistake.'' Gerard rubbed the towel over his hair, not really bothering to dry it.
''You won't loose the band you idiot. You need to stop worrying. Remember when we started out and had a small handful of people come see us? We still did it didn't we? We still loved playing the music. If we need to start again like that then so be it. People who listen to that fucking idiot aren't the type of fans we want anyway right? I thought we stood for accepting people, accepting them for who they are, mistakes and all?''
Gerard nodded, he hated when Frank was right about things like this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guys, so I'm sorry this is short again, but I'm super tired from work again. I have another day off tomorrow though so hopefully at least another 1000 words :)

Please do tell me what you think! I really do appreciate it.
Sign up to rate and review this story