Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

by LydiaWay 4 reviews

New school, new town, new life. Fuck this shit. *FRERARD TEACHERxSTUDENT* The story auditioned for:D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-14 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 463 words

0Unrated
Prologue

Frank watches as the raindrop skates slowly, yet gracefully down his bedroom window, a ghost of a smile upon his lips. It is a dark, stormy night and that’s how he likes it. Nobody else seems to understand the beauty of the world when it’s moody, but Frank does. Sometimes he feels as though the night is grateful for the boy’s recognition of it’s serenity. Sometimes, he believes it’s smiling back.

However, Frank’s favourite part is the rain. He often deliberately leaves one of his windows slightly ajar as to sleep with tiny flicks of the liquid caressing his skin as well as the soft pitter patter against the glass. Frank sees rain as a way of expression. The rain cries tears that he himself refuses to spill.

The boy sighs heavily. He glances at the red light on his desk, indicating that it is 11:04pm and decides that he needs to go to bed. With a new town, new step dad and a new life, he must learn to adjust to the routine; although he’s barely even adjusted to his last one in his old town. However, Frank’s mother knows full well that her son solely sees this opportunity as another school to get kicked out of and another step dad to chase away.

Frank climbs off of his new, uncomfortably squishy bed and ambles to his bathroom before sloppily brushing his teeth and getting ready for bed. He tries his best to be as stealthy as possible because he doesn't want to wake anybody up, however fails to do so when he walks into his guitar, causing him to yelp and grab his pinky toe. “Fuck!” he hisses, prying his hands away from the throbbing digit. Frank hobbles clumsily back to bed and lays down, tugging his familiar, fluffy duvet up to his chin. With a final look out of the window, into the sky, he closes his eyes, silently dreading his first day.


A/N: Hey! So this is the promised story some of you auditioned for; I’m so sorry it took a while to be written, I was just quite ill for two weeks and didn't bother doing anything, but that’s no excuse. I hope you enjoyed the prologue, obviously other chapters will be longer..duh Lydia.. please review and rate because I've had stories with no reviews and I've been like ‘oh snaaap nobody’s reading it’ and then deleted it and suddenly messages like ‘omg I was loving that story why did you delete it?’ pooo:( my life suuuucks.. So yeah, pretty please give me con-crit and if you have any requests, spam me up bitchess!
I’m sorry you’re not a bitch.
Loooove, Lydia!
Sign up to rate and review this story