Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to Lakeview School For The Insane

Dreams and Rayguns

by CyanideSuicide 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-16 - Updated: 2012-10-16 - 644 words

0Unrated

Gerard's POV

After we were done in the studio. I drove to go pick Bandit up from school, when I arrived she was standing outside the school waiting for me. She ran to the car when she saw me. After the fire Bandit was prescribed more meds so all her symptoms are repressed.

"Hey dad." She said flinging her bag onto the back seat and buckling her seat-belt.

"Hey B. How was school?"

"Good. I got an A on my art project today."

"Really what did you draw."

"Ma."

"I swear sometimes I wonder if your actually a Jersey kid sometimes you sound more like a southern belle." I said and chuckled at her drawl that came out sometimes. Now that I think about it Mazy had a hint of one when she talked to me that one time.

"You wouldn't believe it today I said the announcements and I said Y'all over the intercom. My teacher said that when I get nervous it comes out more so I sounded like I came from Tennessee. Can you believe it Y'all, why oh why" She exclaimed dramatically and I just chuckled at her antics.

When we got home Bandit and I ate dinner and she did her homework.

"Ok Lady B it's time for bed." I said innterupting her drawing of a... gun?

"Ok" She said yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Hey Bandit. What's this?" I asked pointing at her drawing.

"It's a raygun. Killjoy's use them." She replied trudging to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Killjoys that sounded familiar, eh whatever I'll think of it later. I tucked Bandit in then went to bed myself.



~Dream Thingy Bopper~



I was in a glass cage? It reminded me of the one in the Avengers and Mazy was there?

"Mazy?"

"Gerard!" She exclaimed and got up off the floor and ran over to me and gave me a hug. "I was so worried it wouldn't work."

"What wouldn't work?" I asked still holding on to her.

"Slipping into your dreams of course."

"What. You're dead."

"No I'm not. I survived the fire but the government kept me here."

"How?"

"During the fire I inhaled a lot of chemicals and they gave me... certain powers"

"Wait your talking."

"Ya. Isn't it great, a side effect of the chemicals, probably the only good one"

"I'm just dreaming"

"Well yes but technically I broke into your dream."

"Wait so your really alive."

"Yes but now we need to get down to the real reason I'm using a huge amount of energy to speak to you."

"Ok."

"Keep watch over Bandit. She's vital to the Joy's"

"Joy's?"

"Yes. Killjoys, keep her safe and on her drugs until Bli takes over, once they do take her off them, get as many people as you can, arm yourselves, protect your identities, and fight back. No matter how tempting it is once Bli takes over don't take any drugs from them no matter what, so stockpile drugs, any you can get before then, because once they take over none of them will be the same."

"How do I know this isn't all fake and I'm going crazy"

"Here take these if you wake up with them it was real if you don't it was all fake and go back to life as it was before" She said handing over a raygun like Bandit drew earlier and a list of instructions.

"Good luck Gee."

"Wait why is Bandit so important?"

"She isn't crazy, she never was. Remember gather everyone you can including all our friends from the aslyum and I love you, Gerard. Take good care of my Baby. I'll see you soon." She said fading away.

"Wait! Mazy, I love you too!" I yelled. I saw her smile one last time before everything faded to black.


A/N: R&R for Cookies :)
Sign up to rate and review this story