Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

Brigade

by FightStriker 1 review

You may win every battle, but that doesn't mean you can win the war.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-16 - Updated: 2012-10-16 - 822 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Chapter 3

Brigade


I swear the "bell" to change classes sounds like a fucking fire drill.

I slip my books into my black backpack, and ease my car keys out of my back pocket.

I stop to wait for Frank at his locker, looking down at my watch to make sure I caught Mikey at his. Mikey liked to talk to his last hour teacher, he thought she was nice and she didn't judge him for not having the courage to speak aloud most times.

Frank comes to his locker giving me a small smile.

"Hello darling." I smile bending down to kiss his forehead. I hear him make a small squeak of want.

"Hi Gerard." He smiles chewing on his lip ring.

Whatever God gave me this gorgeous boy I thank him a million times over.

"How was your day?" I ask him, running my hand gently up and down his back as he rummaged through his locker.

"It was good. How was yours?" He responded.

"Absolutely delightful now that you're here." I smile. I watch as his cheeks glow bright.

He closes the locker door and then looks up expectantly at me.

"Ready to go get Mikes?" I ask. He nods and the links my hand with his.

We start to make our way down the hallway when my friend, Ray, comes running frantically at Frank and I.

"Gerard! Gerard!"

"What's wrong man?" I ask him, his eyes wide, out of breath.

"The jocks... They've got Mikey... Parking lot." He gasps. I swing my backpack off and hand it to Frank. I then sprint down the hallways, and out the front door of the school. Running full speed to the parking lot I see the crowd of jocks and run even faster. Getting closer I swing my arm up and get the jock holding Mikey in the chin.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shout at the jock.

The dumbass has the nerve to smile up at me. He stands up spitting out blood and I spot a tooth amongst the glob.

"Your little brother here had it coming to him." He smirks.

"Mikey, you okay?" I ask him, not trusting to take my eyes off the jock.

"Yeah, Gerard, 'm fine."

"Good," I say to him over my shoulder, I then turn my attention back to the jock, pointing my finger in his face, "And you you sick fuck are about to get your ass kicked."



"Ouch.... Gerard.... Ow.... Gerard will you plea-OUCH!" Mikey yelps.

"Sorry Mikes, but I had to get the dirt out." I answer, gently dabbing a cotton ball of alcohol at his cheekbone.

I had sent the dumbass jock to the hospital according to my friend Bob.

That's what the fucker gets for hurting my baby brother.

"Frankie, baby, can you get me some gauze from the bathroom down the hall?" I ask, examining Mikey's face to make sure I got all the dirt and rocks out.

"Sure." He walks around the corner of the entrance to the kitchen out of my line of vision.

With our parents dead, Mikey and I thought we had nowhere to go. We didn't have any living relatives that we knew of, both of our parents were only children and our grandparents either dead or losing their mind in a nursing home.

Turns out that our parents had saved money their whole lives, even before they met each other, and since they both ended up with well paying jobs then they had the chance to put even more money away.

Mikey and I were set for life.

They even put away a whole new account for our college tuition. Even in deaths parents were still watching over us, and lets not forget the life insurance check that we got.

I'm not saying that I'm happy that we have all this money just for us, but that we got all this money because our parents died before their time, and that would leave a bittersweet taste in even the most spoiled kids' mouth.

Frank came back with the gauze and I cut a square out and taped it to Mikey's face.

"There you go little man, all cleaned up. Would you like a lollipop for being such a good boy?" I tease Mikey in a baby voice. He just sits there on top of the counter, arms crossed, a small smile on his face.

Amongst all my teasing I start to feel a little dizzy. I brush it off as me not eating all day, but then my head starts to pound. I grip the side of my head, fingers going beneath my brown hair and clenching like talons on my scalp. I shut my eyes and almost let out a scream but then I remember: be a man, for Mikey.

I faintly hear Frankie talking to me.

"'Rard?... Okay?"

But that's all I remember before I black out.
Sign up to rate and review this story