Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

Shake The Ground

by FightStriker 2 reviews

You serve it up like I want some, but I don't want your opinion.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-18 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 907 words - Complete

1Moving
Chapter 4

To sampartypoison: Sorry Hun, but that is top secret information, and hopefully your question will be answered in this chapter... Or not and I just decide its gonna be another way.... Or not.... :) stay beautiful


Shake The Ground



beep....beep....beep...beep....beep

What on Earth is that noise?

beep....beep.....beep....beep..beep

"Make... Stop." I mumble.

"Gerard?" I hear a voice call my name. I try to open my eyes but it feels like there are ten pound weights on both lids. But I'm sure that voice belongs to my Frankie and I have to be able to see him.

My baby.
My boy.
My Frankie.

A rush of bright light floods my sight. As my eyes adjust I begin to pick out Frank's features. I look to the other side of the bed and I see Mikey looking expectantly at me.

"Mikey, go get the nurses." Frank says, not taking his eyes off me once.

Without a word, Mikey got up and walked out of the room.

"What 'appened ta meh?" I croaked, my voice still lagging from lack of use.

"I think the nurses can explain it better than I can." Frank replied, tears forming at the corners of his hazel eyes.

"Aw, don' cry babeh." I say trying to lift my arm to wipe the tears away, but I can't, my arm feels like lead.

Nurses rush into the room and Frank moves aside to let them examine me. They put a flashlight in my eyes, they try and make me talk, but amongst all of this I keep attempting to ask them what happened to me but they are deaf to my protests.

Finally getting use to talking I ask my question again, this time with more force.

"What happened to me? Can someone at least tell me that?"

All I can remember was putting gauze on Mikey's face and then nothing, just a blank dark spot in my memory.

"Well... Gerard, is it? You seem to have fainted in your home. Can you remember anything before you passed out?" A nurse in teddy bear scrubs asks me.

I think hard trying to remember exactly what happened and then almost instantly my head begins to throb.

"My head did start to hurt." I say closing my eyes and breathing deeply. She takes out a pen and writes something down on her clipboard. She clicks her pen and looks back up at me with a small smile on her face.

"When will I be getting out?" I ask nervously, never liking hospitals. I look at the needle in my left hand and my skin begins to crawl.

She starts to speak but then notices my expression.

"Gerard? Is there something wrong sweetheart?" She asks innocently.

"G-Get it out... Get it now!" I scream starting to claw at my hand.

"GERARD! No! You'll hurt yourself!" Frank and Mikey shout at me. They grab my arms as the nurses rush over to me and gently take the needle out.

"He has... A phobia of needles of any kind, when he's in hospitals it gets really bad but we didn't think he'd notice." Mikey explains to the teddy bear nurse.

I lean against Frank's chest gasping as Mikey explains. Frank croons and shushes me while gently patting my hair.

The nurse comes next to me and slowly leans in. I look at her with wide eyes and bury myself as deep as I can in Frank's chest with a whimper.

"It's okay Gerard. We just need to run some tests, and don't worry we did all the blood work we needed to do while you were sleeping." She says slowly and in a soft voice as to not scare me.

I give her a small nod.

"It's okay Gerard I'm here for you."



I had finally regained my composure. I was lying in the bed, casually talking with Frank waiting for my test results to come.

Mikey had reluctantly gone to school, because I told him I didn't want him missing out on his education.

I had been out for two days from when I fainted.

It's been two days since I took all those medical tests.

I had been in the hospital for four days.

Four.

Agonizing.

Days.

"I was so scared when you had fainted Gerard, so scared that I couldn't even drive so I had Mikey call 911. I mean you didn't fall on your head, which is good because that probably would have made your condition worse, but it's okay now! And the teddy bear lady is gonna come in and everything's gonna be just fine!"

When Frank's nervous he'll talk a lot, but I don't mind because he's right, they'll give me a clean bill of health and I'll be on my way to living a normal life again.

The teddy nurse walks in and trailing behind her is a doctor.

Ignoring the solemn looks on their faces I begin to speak.

"So I'm okay and can go home right?" I say pulling back the crisp sheets, beginning to swing my legs out of the bed but the doctor stops me.

"Gerard... I have the results from one of your tests." She says putting a hand on my knee. She says the sentence slowly and quietly.

"Which one?"

"The CAT Scan."

"Yeah and?"

"I'm afraid to be the one to tell you this Gerard but... You have a brain tumor."
Sign up to rate and review this story